Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Bow and dropped my scythe into a void, the other one closing over "sorry, my mentor always taught me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:41 pm

"My mentor had a favored phrase, especially when there were differences between me and the other pupils. 'Different teachings for different students, you are not they and therefore you will not be treated as they are'" Xavendithas quotes with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Gajeel nodded and smiled softly.He groaned as he stretched his arms."Well now that we are all here and not trying to kill each other why don't we go and have ourselves some dinner?I can cook it up for you.It's no trouble at all.I have plenty."His expression was friendly and extremely likable.He looked at the three individuals and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:52 pm

I "I would rather sets this.. Pupil..." I tutted, staring at gajeel with red, pentagram pupil'd eyes. I smiled at him, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:07 pm

He smiled as he saw his eyes change.He changed his own from bright blue and white to dark glowing gold then to dark blood red and back to blue and white."You aren't the only one."He chuckled and then spoke calmly."So are you guys hungry or not?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:57 pm

I sighed in disbelief "are you stupid..... I want to fight you..." I closed my eyes, irritated with his stupidity
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Xavendithas frowns at the pair, though as nonhumans they likely dwarfed him in age, their maturity and restraint leaves much to be desired.

"Enough arguing, friends" he begins, voice strained, "perhaps this gentleman of the Laguz will be so kind as to prepare a meal for us." he starts to stride towards the kitchen and dining areas. He softly grips the soft green tome at his waist, ready to break up a fight.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:30 pm

"And why would I fight for no reason?Picking a fight is stupid."He looked over at the man in the robe then began walking in the direction of the kitchen.He walked quickly in an excited tone.He loved cooking especially for other people.People who taste his cooking usually stay begging for more."You mind not being a piss off and just enjoy the fact no one wants to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:00 pm

"Sorry... I thought you might like an actual challenge... You know, someone who could beat you... Maybe then you might get strong..." I laughed sitting down where I was, pulling a cup of instant ramen from a void and heating it with my fire "but if you want to stay weak forever, the choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:56 am

He smirked as he felt his blood boiled.He sighed and calmed down."I'm not falling for childish provocation.I'm above that.I know I am strong and that is enough for me and I really don't give a fuck who thinks I am strong."He chuckled as he walked over to the kitchen and dining area.That kid really wants to pick a fight.I find it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:18 am

"I don't even care if we fight anymore, I was just stating facts... All I have to ask is, are you strong enough...? There's someone you want to protect, and I feel sorry for that person" I began to eat my ramen peacefully. Happy to have something nice to eat.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Gajeel flipped him off as he kept walking.He has no idea.He smiled as he entered the cooking area.He began taking the various ingredients as he turned on the temples fire stoves."Okay just wait outside in the dining area.Everything should be done in half an hour."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:50 am

I laughed and almost gagged on my ramen as he flipped me off "so you are weak, in mind and body!" It took me a few seconds before I could eat again without spitting my food up. As the lugaz cooked on the kitchens fire stoves, which I could see through the door from where I sat, I elevated my index finger slightly and the furnaces heat drastically rose as a blue fire burned inside, hidden & made undetectable by the other flames inside.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:08 pm

"Keep thinking that kid.That will get you somewhere in life."He chuckled as he began to cook.As the blue flames erupted from the stove Gajeel smiled as he waved at the man."Hey you helped.That just gave me an idea of a fire roasted barbeque!"He said teasingly as he closed the door and continued to cook.That kid has some temper.Spouting flames in a water temple is hilarious.He doesn't know that fire is weaker here.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:36 pm

"Your welcome!" I laughed "and picking weaklings from from a crowd has gotten me very far in life" I laughed as I swallowed down some more ramen "probably much farther then any of your skills have gotten you."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:43 am

"Yeah keep thinking that.'He smiled as he continued to cook.The mouth watering scent of roasted meat filled the air and tickled everyone's noses."Hey kid can you like,not be such a dick right now?No one is even doing anything to you so why even bother?"He shook his head and turned off the stove.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:29 pm

" I'm just speaking the truth...." I smiled as I placed the chopsticks, side by side, on the rims of the disposable bowl "do you have a problem with me speaking the truth...?" I went silent for a few seconds "what do you think of the king?..." I inquired staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:37 pm

"Looks like the truth is a lie."He chuckled as the smell of the cooked steaks filled the dining area.It was enough to make anyone's mouth water.He smiled and pulled them out and began serving them with sides like mashed potatoes with gravy and a salad.He brought all the plates to the tables and set them down in front of each person.Except for the man who had already eaten.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:30 am

"Oh it is...? Then what is the truth..? Where were you in the war? If you are so strong and so skillful, why didn't you stop it? Why were you never heard of? Or are you just a cowardly little wolf that ran away with his tail between his legs?" I laughed as I closed my eyes for a second, sparking a white flame for a split, unnoticeable second, surrounding the stakes without being seen. Just long enough to make the steaks ice cold.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:52 pm

"I wasn't in this world.I was protecting other things.You guys were busy fighting for a pointless cause while I was making sure you had a place to go when you died.If I wanted to I could destroy everything."He said as he sat down and began eating."Think what you want.I know I'm stronger than some kid.Those little voids you use,I saw you use 'em.I can use them too."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:22 pm

"AHAHHA bullshit!" I laughed as I lay there "you could lay a finger on me!" I was amused by his ability to be useless, knowing that I'm the only living void Mage.

(How could you use voids? Half your powers are approved and you have no void magic XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2