Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Temple of the Winds EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Temple of the Winds EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Temple of the Winds EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Temple of the Winds EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Temple of the Winds EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Temple of the Winds EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Temple of the Winds EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Temple of the Winds EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Temple of the Winds EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Temple of the Winds I_vote_lcapTemple of the Winds I_voting_barTemple of the Winds I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Temple of the Winds I_vote_lcapTemple of the Winds I_voting_barTemple of the Winds I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Temple of the Winds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

Temple of the Winds Empty
PostSubject: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:15 am

Xavendithas Uryter sits cross-legged in the center of the dark green marble halls, the center of the symbol of wind is carved into the floor beneath him. The temple is filled with the soothing sound of rushing winds, and Xavendithas hears the gentle rustle of another's clothing...

"Please friend, sit and speak with me..." he offers, opening his eyes to see the visitor, "What brings you to the Wind Temple on this calm day?"
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:40 pm

"I didn't mean to bother. I was just curious and the door was open." I say as walk across the room and look at the serene man. I flex my wings and stretch them. "This place is very calming..."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:08 pm

I fly into the temple in my hawk form and see the two thinking to myself its that angel girl from the club maybe I should say hi but who is that with her is it her boyfriend will he be mad? I soon fly over and land close to the two acting perfectly like a normal hawk.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Xavendithas looks at the angelic woman and softly smiles, "It is never a bother, miss, this is a place of peace and learning. Anyone is welcome to come and go as they please."

He rises to his feet to bow to her, and looks at the hawk as it flutters in. "Hello, my feathered friend... I am sure we have some snacks in the courtyard for you..." he smiles and holds out his arm as a perch
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:27 pm

I glance over at the bird but dismiss it quickly. "That's good to know Mr....? and I might stay the night if I can I always need a place sleep." before I look around for a seat.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:43 pm

I fly up to the arm and sit there watching Vilora look for something. Not sure what she is looking for.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Xavendithas walks through a doorway and into a small courtyard, holding the bird up. "I am Xavendithas Uryter, I am a mage of this temple, I am sure there are some empty cots where you could spend a night or two."

lifting up a small cage with a white mouse inside he opens the lid
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:55 pm

"Wonderful..." I say looking around before starting to touch a few of the objects around the room.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:01 pm

I look at the cage and then at the man, "what the hell do you think I am?" I then flutter to the ground and turn into a human.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Xavendithas looks in distaste at the hawk boy, "Watch your language, young man." he scowls, the expression of a teacher.

"I will not tolerate such foulness in my peaceful temple" he gently relatches the cage, "I believed you to be a hawk, and I offered you a meal."

His arms folded across his chest and he brushes his fingers across a dark grey book that rested up his left sleeve, not knowing what intentions this boy had.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:13 pm

I look up at the now 2 men in the room "Hey, I know you... Follow me for more? And this place is nice I think I'll stay for a while."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Looks at the other man "I apologize for my tone and language, I am more then a bird but even so what bird would willingly fly into what looks of a trap." I then turn to face Vilora, "I was actually coming to this place for my own reasons, but that doesn't sound bad." I walk around the courtyard and then return to Xavendithas "I think I might doo the same but hopefully we can fix it up a little it has been rundown in places." I think of the many times I had come here to train using my half-human half -hawk form (just my human form with his wings sprouted.)
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:04 am

"I am truly sorry that you seem to think of a place of learning as a trap, many birds come here for food or shelter. I had thought no different of you." Xavendithas bows his head thankfully at Kami's apology, "Though if you wish to help tidy up this temple, I could think of a few tasks I have yet to do this afternoon..."

Turning to Vilora he smiles, "Wonderful, miss, I will make sure you have a blanket. The Ancients designed a marvelous place, with ever blowing breezes, though they neglected to leave some places sheltered so that people could doze or read in peace."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Winds   Temple of the Winds Empty

Back to top Go down

Temple of the Winds
Page 1 of 1