Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) I_vote_lcapThe rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) I_voting_barThe rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) I_vote_lcapThe rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) I_voting_barThe rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:16 pm

It was a quiet spring afternoon.The temple was deserted,no soul in site.It was surrounded by beautiful cascading waterfalls and snow covered mountains that fed melting ice into the stream below.A gentle breeze blowing through the trees of the nearby mountains swept through the west and brushed past the temple carrying the light scent of sakura tree blossoms.The temple was immense,holding a large concrete courtyard with runic symbols carved into various places in the ground.It laid a perfect rectangular shape about 150 meters long and 100 meters wide.Each corner had a large water fountain spewing glistening crystal clear water that flowed through the carvings in the ground.The carving connected each fountain together to give a sense of unity.In the center was the japanese symbol for water,and ironically that section was dry.However there was one person sitting in it's center.He has his legs crossed and eyes closed.He was in a meditation position standing completely still and silent.His large black ears perked up and twitched to the sound of the water and his mostly jet black fur covered his body except for his chest,underarms,abdomen,eyes,lower part of the jaw and front of his neck.That was covered by deep light gray fur.He stood shirtless and wearing only a pair of loose shorts black in color to conceal his "parts".He was very tall standing at a large 7"8.His build was very muscular showing well defined and toned muscles.His tail was neatly brush behind him wagging softly as it were a paint brush.Every time he inhales the water seemed to rise and when he exhaled it fell.Who was this...lycan?His name,is Gajeel.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:27 pm

It was a blissfully chilled morning when I appeared on the ice caps that hung over the water temple, personally my 3rd favourite place in gallia. I liked the tranquility, the quiet landscape. Only th slight trickling of water could be heard. I had spent 3 weeks in the past and I needed a break. I needed a place where I could relax, and let the beautiful scenery calm my mind. I took my white hooded jacket off casting it into a void. I had no use of it here, I enjoyed the cold breeze against my cold skin. Next was the white mask that covered my nose to neck. It was nastalgic removing the frail white carbon fiber mask, with the intricate black patterns. It had become a comfort over the last few months, being able to hide my identity.

But that was then, and this is now. I'm standing, alone, on a glacia where no one can judge me, my presance hidden from the world. I sighed, the air of freedom filling my lungs. The gentle breeze causing my Snow White hair to sway slightly in the wind, I looked down at my white jeans, my white to black top and the white trainers I wore, which were slowly being covered by the snow that delicately fell across the mountains.
-I was standing in the roof o the central spiral of the water temple now, which was made of an unmelting ice. I lay down and looked up at the roof, at the magical display of light that was caused by the reflection and refraction of the suns rays. It was like sitting in a rainbow with the colors swirling around me "I missed this" I chuckled lightly as I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Gajeel remained at the courtyard meditating.After a few minutes have past he stood and looked around at the water fountains."Okay.I am here to learn water magic and to improve my ice magic.This will be of great use.Let's see how much water I can control now.Also I need to still learn spells and makes up my own abilities."He said as he clapped his hands together.He began weaving what looked like symbols with his hands."Since I'm starting out some spells will need hand signs.Once I am fully developed only the really powerful or difficult spells will need them as a cost."He finished weaving the symbols and he clapped his hands again.A loud noise was emitted after clapping.Immediately he moved his hands in different directions as a whip of water formed and moved with his own movements."C'mon I can do it."He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:55 pm

I watch from the sky as a large being begins to shift itself seeming to move some of the water in the area as well. My interest piqued at what someone would be doing in such a lonely place I slowly descend gliding in a silent spiral above the figure flapping my wings only twice to correct for the gusts of wind in the air. I begin to level off about one hundred and fifty feet above beating my wings intermediately to keep aloft. "Who may you be my dear beast?" I say as I begin to see the outline of a massive wolf-like man "Why are you here as well in such a deserted place?" I look down on his face from all angles as I begin to circle him from above staying at my leveled off height.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:21 pm

He began to move the water peacefully seeming to have full control of the stream of fluid."Stay calm,stay focused.Let the energy flow.Then...."He said as he thrusted his arms forwards."Release!"A large wave formed and followed in the direction he moved his arms.Roaring past the courtyard it held immense energy.He contracted his arms to his side as the water dropped."That was a good start.Now I need to learn how to make it more precise."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:31 pm

I see the immense power of the blast he makes yet I don't flee I instead spiral closer dropping to only forty feet off the ground. I adjust the scythe on my back to my hand the living wrapping coiling about me. I raise my voice hoping to be heard by the beast who was obviously deep in concentration "Why are you here in this abandoned place? Many places can be found to play with water." I beat my wings to keep my distance from him waiting over one of the pools watching him warily.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:48 pm

He dropped his arms as his ears twitched to the sound of someone talking to him.His sensitive ears picking up every sound."Does this look like playing to you?I'm trying to learn water magic to pair up with my ice magic.Why are you interrupting me?"He spoke a bit irritated as he looked up at the flying beast."Put that damn weapon down will ya?No One's gonna fight." He smiled as he tightened the strap of the shorts he wore to prevent them from falling down.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:57 pm

I cock my head to one side and speak "You are playing with this water I might not know of the magic myself but others I've watched before... a beginner is more precise, the amount of water moved is not the point of this art but the complexity and ingenuity of how it is moved. A puddle of water is enough to accomplish most needs." I release my grip on my scythe the bindings on it clinging to my abdomen to hang slightly. "I ask again why are you here? You can't learn from empty space so try again."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:01 am

"I know alot of water and I already know what you just told me.I can do a lot with that and even heal but I need to learn kore large scale spells.Hydrokinesis is just one of them.I know what I'm doing.Not to sound stubborn or cocky but I need to learn this on my own.I hate having others work for me to improve myself.If I need help I'll consult a book.I am here to learn not to be interrupted.But since you already did I guess I can ask,are you hungry?"He said with a calm expression.He sat back down and crossed his legs in a lotus form.He moved his hands gently pulling a small stream of water from the air and attempted to change it from shape to shape.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:08 am

I smile and glide to the ground landing ten feet away and walking closer "I'd love to eat." I say "But I must say you cannot master every art alone as everyone knows the best techniques are never written but past down." I sit on the ground my hands at my sides palms on the ground and my knees pulled up near my chest.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:21 am

He looked down a bit in disappointment."I have little of what's left of the Volk clan.I am the only one left.My clan was amazing at elemental and spiritual type magic but I only got passed down a few before they were all wiped out.We were legendary,now I am alone and have to learn the magic on my own."He perked his head back up and put on a fake smile."What do you want to eat?I carry plenty of food.I stored it all in the temples kitchen.A bit outdated for a kitchen but it works."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:45 am

I look at him and plaster a fake smile on my face "Hmm... a dead family is bad but a family that openly shuns you is equal I think." I say as I stretch my wings getting vacant eyed "Whatever you have at hand and can make will be fine." I say putting a cheer into my voice getting more into my personality my wariness vanishing quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:48 am

"Well that is true.I'll make do with what I have.Thank you."He smiled sincerely as he thought about what he had."How about a steak with some mashed potatoes and a salad?"He chuckled as he stood up adjusting his shorts again that seemed way too big for him."I'm a good cook so I think you'll like it."He sighed and looked over at the large temple.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:00 am

I opened my eyes angrily, obviously irritated by the racket he stands up. The moment his feet were firmly on the ground he was in the central chamber of the temple "WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING ALL THE NOISE" I screamed demonically to whomever was here, my feral state releasing slightly.
I pulled my mask out of the void and donned it. I couldn't be bothered with my hood, it'll probably be covered soon "this is a sacred place... Reveal yourselves" wings made of blue flames formed on my back as I pulled a scythe out of a void.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:16 am

Gajeel was chatting with his newfound companion.His ears twitched to the demonic yelling demanding that they reveal themselves."Okay who the fuck said that?"He said turning around facing the temple and seeing a man with blue flames as wings and a large scythe.His expression was a bit irritated but obviously not even a little afraid by his presence."How long have you been at this temple?If you were here for more than a week like I have you would have gotten used to the noise.This place may be sacred but I need this place to train okay?"He said in an irritated tone.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Xavendithas cocks his head slightly, sensing hostility from the distant temple.... The fact that there were occupants did not bother him, but the anger did.

he stands tall in his dusky brown robes...

in the center of the plaza where Gajeel had trained a tiny spark generates spontaneously...

Last edited by Xavendithas Uryter on Sun May 11, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:17 pm

II beat my wings at all the shouting moving to twenty feet off the ground my scythe back in my grip the wrappings coiling about me looking at the feral masked man and back at my new friend wondering if running would keep me alive. I stay silent hoping to avoid to much attention.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:31 am

I kept an eye on the girl whom flew up "lugaz..." I laughed "a dirty excuse for a lugaz at that, prove that you deserve to train here... " twirled my scythe lazily, my feral state retracting but my wings remaining.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:28 am

"I was here first.And even so there is no need to fight.I don't need to prove myself and neither does her.I have no human for so technically I am a pureblood lycan.She may be a laguz and I may technically not but does that matter?And uh.....what was that?"He said as he saw the spark come out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:29 am

The spark expands, growing larger and larger into a raging inferno, the flame has a hollow heart, the shape of a man stands within the roiling ball. Waves and waves of heat reduce the dampness in the area to the dryness of the desert. Stepping out of the flaming orb Xavendithas becomes a solid form once more.

"Hello inhabitants of the Water Temple, I am Xavendithas Uryter, Leader of the Magi. Why is there such anger in this place?" He comments lightly, a tiny expression of pain and confusion upon his lips. "These places are alive you know. I am told of the important events that happen in these places."

He holds a small red tome in one hand, and slips it up his sleeve without comment.

Last edited by Xavendithas Uryter on Sun May 11, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:50 am

"Well I know I this place is alive.I saw it as the best way to train and learn water magic.I have been here nearly two weeks and someone else joined me just now and I invited her to a meal then this guy comes in hearing the noise and he angrily comes on picking a fight.Personally I don't see the point."He sighed as he sat down on the floor with his legs crossed.He tilted his head curiously at how he hid an object in his sleeve."What did you just put in your sleeve?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:25 pm

I sighed and turned to the new man "magi, I'm sorry for my actions" I said bowing "I have some experience with these temples. I was told to always keep the calm tranquility present and to never plague these places with noise" I twirled and then pointed my scythe at the lugaz "so it angers be when someone so useless and disrespectful comes along and ruins this atmosphere without a second thought, sending magic crashing around the temple, not to mention bringing whores into this pure place, as though it was a brothel " I said taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, for some reason a void opening above the lugaz.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:58 pm

"Okay first off I am not useless.I help people.I save lives.Point that thing away from me.And do not disrespect her.This temple is made for training and learning to master water magic.She is not a whore,she is just another person.I was hungry,didn't want to be ruse so I offered her a meal."He looked up at the void as he stepped to the side."Does it look like I want conflict?No and if noise wasn't allowed in a temple then I wouldn't be here.Now calmly leave me alone to finish my training.Once I do I will leave.I just need about a week give or take."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:03 pm

I laugh heavily as I hear the demon call me a whore "Whore is a strong word... I prefer intimate companion." I say with a soft voice but load enough to hear. I still my wings and land on the ground folding them against me my scythe back to clinging to me. "I must say though can't we eat something I flew miles and miles to day and I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:43 am

In response to the wolf's question Xavendithas produces the red tome once more. "This is my grimoire." he says with a soft smile.

Facing the demon with a small sad look he responds. "These places are for those who wish to learn. Perhaps here he is meant to learn of respect, and how to be of use. This place is made to learn magic, it would be foolish to think that sending magic flowing through this place was forbidden. Now, please put away your weapon and seal your portal. I wish there to be no fighting here, Will you respect that wish, friend?" He deliberately refuses to acknowledge that Fletcher had called a guest a whore.

"If you wish to have a meal ma'am, then I will oblige you, I recall your face. You visited me at the Wind Temple, and though I do not know your name, you will be treated with respect." He says firmly, but politely. The demon and the lycan should understand that his words were not just a simple statement, but a warning as well. Xavendithas looks at the trio, A demon, A laguz, and a fallen, and knows that if this is handled improperly it could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)   The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The rigorous training at the temple of water (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next