Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Harsolf's Training EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Harsolf's Training EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf's Training I_vote_lcapHarsolf's Training I_voting_barHarsolf's Training I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Harsolf's Training I_vote_lcapHarsolf's Training I_voting_barHarsolf's Training I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Harsolf's Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:42 pm

"How long is she gonna make me wait" I ask my self i've been staying in this cave for a few days now waiting for elincia to show up with his trainer.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Elincia approached the cave in wolf form, then came inside. Harsolf are you there? she transferred her thoughts, then wondered the cave.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:33 pm

"it took you long enough" I said "Any slower and i would of had to move to a new cave" I said
"So whos my teacher?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Elincia laughed. "It's one of the Caesiums, as i promised. It will either be luc or Rioter, depending on who wants it first. But one will meet us here in the cave."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:38 pm

"I hope they come soon I'm bored out of my mind" I said
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Elincia chuckled lightly. "Rioter will be here shortly, don't worry." She smiled and sat next to Harsolf. "So how are you? If you don't mind me asking.."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:40 pm

"not bad actually" I replied "im just reminiscing about my past" I said
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Elinica smiled. "Well, thats good then i guess... Better to be up than down."

(rioter will post shortly, his dogs going a little nuts.)
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Riotier slowly approached the mouth of the cave Elincia had told him to go thinking Why did i agree to this again. Riotier then spoke aloud "Is anyone in here, have i come to the right place?"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:55 pm

"Its about time both of u are so slow i could cross the world and u wouldnt be here yet" I said
"Hurry up and get in here" I told him
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:57 pm

tElincia hollared to Rioter. "IN HERE!!" She continued sitting by Harsolf and smiled at him. "Told you i'd get somebody."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 pm

"Slow, i believe you are just impatient my scaly student you will have to work on that" Riotier replied "it's good to see you again Elincia how've you been" saying this as he strolled into the cave finally getting a good look at his supposed student.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:04 pm

"yeah yeah yeah can we just get started already?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:18 pm

elincia chuckled. "Good to see you too Rioter." She then smiled. "And I think your right about the impatient thing." she giggled and hugged Rioter. "Lets get to it!"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Riotier blushed slightly at Elincia's actions hoping that his hood covered his face well enough to cover it "So this is the dragon, well i hope he won't act like that the whole time." he said as he turned to face Elincia "Of course you still need to compensate me either in materials I require or in a favor to be cashed in later."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Elincia smiled at Rioter. "How about dinner and lunch on me? I'm sure Keita wouldn't mind. It'll be as friends." She then looked at harsolf. "I don't think he'll be like this the whole time.... Well i'd hope."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:18 pm

"Ill owe you a favor unless u want a boar" I said
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:41 pm

"well actually you wouldn't happen to have any rare metal hanging around your cave I'd gladly take that as payment" Riotier said then to Elincia "if your sure about Keita won't kill me I'd love to join you"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Elincia smiled. "Very well then, it's settled. And what types of rare metal? If you don't mind me asking.."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 pm

"if u want platnum i know where a store of it is" I said
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:03 pm

"Platinum would help a bit for my work a very non-corrosive metal to mix into the alloy" He said to Harsolf. "Elincia I would like any rare metal I need to make a suit of armor for the King of my people any help is worth my time and if teaching this dragon is what it takes then so be it".
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Elincia smiled. "I can help with that as well.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harsolf's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf's Training   Harsolf's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsolf's Training
Page 1 of 1