Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Dracel's and Luc's meeting I_vote_lcapDracel's and Luc's meeting I_voting_barDracel's and Luc's meeting I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Dracel's and Luc's meeting I_vote_lcapDracel's and Luc's meeting I_voting_barDracel's and Luc's meeting I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dracel's and Luc's meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luc_5

luc_5

Dracel's and Luc's meeting Empty
PostSubject: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Teleporting into The Citadel

"Master what do u wish of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Dracel was sitting on an armchair while the female maids served the lieutenant a glass of wine and gave him a key. He didn't have his eyepatch, which revealed his burnt eye and on his chest their were some scars. Over his powerfully built chest, a highly sophisticated breastplate was being attached by a group of scientists. " You are late. I told you to come here immediately. I had to wait a whole second for you to come here. What is your excuse?' Said Dracel as the taller man stood up and walked up to his second-in-command. He was at least a head taller than the already tall warrior. As he stood up, the scientists all tired to finish fitting his breastplate on in a rather humorous manner.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 pm

As he refuses the wine

"Sorry master i was in the middle of killing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Dracel laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay I'm just messing with ya! Look, I wanna discuss several things with you and I want your honest opinion." Said Dracel as he grunted and made all his attendants leave the room while he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:58 pm

"Yes what r they."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Dracel kicked his subordinate a chair and gave him a remote. " First, is the discussion on whether or not I give you control over the Undercity or the Blood Forge. I need someone strong and powerful, yet loyal and trustworthy. Currently, you are my first officer but I also need a strong disciplinarian to handle the Huntfield and train the rookies." Said Dracel as he placed a blue eyepatch on his burnt eye.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:11 pm

"I wish not to be tied down to something currently because i am trying to learn some spells from those of who will teach me and r not scared but if it is ur wishes that i run one of those." Said Luc as he sat down in the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:15 pm

"You would train with gaunt old men, yet not truing with your own father? I am somewhat disappointed. Regardless, I will give you authority over the Huntsfields where you will train the new recruits and report to me their individual assessments and I shall do all the main politics. Having the Huntsfields as your seat of powers allows you residence in my old estate of Bacchanalia so feel free to enjoy it to your hearts contempt.  Now, what is this spell you are working on, I am sure I can train you myself." Said Dracel as he winked at his second-in-command to press the button on the remote.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Standing and walking to a window he scanned the area to find what he had seen many times the undercity and the huntsfield.Pressing the button

"I have the idea of working on a draining magic spell"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Dracel barked at a servant to bring him some cake and he offered a slice to his lieutenant as he stuffed his face with the incredibly intricate and wonderfully tasting treat. He might be a warrior of legendary strength, but he sure was a glutton in every aspect. "Why waste your time on that kind of spell? I can teach you several deadlier spells including spells that aren't just drain spells." Said the mighty warrior as he extended the slice of cake to his trusted commander.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Taking the cake but not eating it.

"I know u could but i wish to focus on this spell because many in the land know magic and if i can take that they probable lack defense. Though i will also need a defense spell or something to defend with because i might not be the only one thinking of such things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Dracel kept munching down on his cake as he listened to Luc. HE ended the whole dessert and told a maid to clean up. Afterwards he told Luc to click the remote. "When it comes to defense, I really don't have that many sources. I can teach you my armadura and armas spells but the later doesn't really count as a true defensive spell. " Said Dracel as he eagerly awaited Luc to push the button.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:42 pm

"It seems the button didnt work the first time."

Pushes button harder.Takes a bite out of Cake.Then gives it back to Dracel im sorry i was to busy talking to pay attention to the cake being chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Dracel smiled as the armor activated and he became enveloped in a massive veil of energy. Afterwards, the breastplate sucked in all the energy and glowed the same color as the energy.
"Shoot a purely offensive spell at me." Demanded Dracel as his breastplate shone red.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Aparecer (summons ten spears using little to no blood) Lanzamiento Armas (shoots one after another spear at dracel) Father I dont want as much offense i want some defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Dracel's breastplate shone a bright energy and turned as black as the night as the spears smashed against his armor. The spears begun to disintegrate and upon a large explosion, he was covered with a deep black aura that could destroy anything within a three feet radius.

"Allow me to introduce you with the Caesar's Breastplate. It allows me to convert all the magic thrown to me into energy for my own personal use. Afterwards I can redirect the energy into a storm of power that has thrice as much power as the original spell. Neat right?" Asked Dracel as he showcased a wolfish grin.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:30 pm

That is cool father but i do not care.

Stops atking and goes back to his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracel's and Luc's meeting   Dracel's and Luc's meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Dracel's and Luc's meeting
Page 1 of 1