Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapDinner Meeting (Invite Only) I_voting_barDinner Meeting (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapDinner Meeting (Invite Only) I_voting_barDinner Meeting (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Shikyo was ready to receive his guests, having created a rather varietized spread prepared for dinner. He was going to discuss the issue of ownership over the Laguz grounds with a small group that seemed poised to rebel against him and right to rule. This part concerned him very little but, in the interest of unity in his kingdom, he was at least willing to hear their words.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Lethe walked up to the place she was told to meet for dinner half nervous, not knowing what to expect. "Mm.. Lets hope there's no trouble. I just want my aunts land back.." She huffed under her breath then knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Harsolf walked up to the place where the dinner party was going to happne when he saw Lethe Hey I told u to wait for me while i got some cigarettes. Harsolf told her He had his scythe on his back like he always did
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Lethe looked at Harsolf and frowned. "I appologize.."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:34 pm

"Well, I have to say, this is probably the best palace I've ever seen," muttered Ragecano as he walked through. He was invited to a dinner with Shikyo, and some Laguz. "I had better hope he doesn't kill me."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:59 pm

god were getting a crowd now Harsolf though Sigh...... I hate crowds he said to himself
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:08 pm

Just after the party arrived and went into the palace I ride up on my motorcycle to find the gloriously ornate building with huge double doors made of thick mahogany wood. I dismount my bike and walk towards the door I came dressed in nice attair a dress shirt a vest, black pants, and a nice pair of shoes. (both revolvers and knives are hidden under the vest) I walk up to the doors and knock with the large door knocker, it let a booming echo go through the place until it opened to see a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:25 pm

The guests were greeted at the door by various maids and butlers. They were led into the dinning hall were they were greeted by Shikyo, "Please, have a seat wherever you like." he gestured towards the many seats around the long table. Shikyo himself stood at the head of the table, obviously intending to sit there. Once everyone had found their seats, he sat. "Welcome to the Demon grounds and to my home. Before we start on the serious business we've all gathered to discuss, let's eat." He smiled as the food was brought out.

Posting Order: Me, Lethe, Harsolf, Ragecano, Draedoc
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Lethe stared at the food andfrowned. "Not to be rude but... being laguz I tend to eat fresh meat..." she looked up appologeticly
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Harsolf pull out a cigarette and smokes it Stereotypes. Harsolf mumbled looking over his food What are u planing Shikyo? Harsolf mumbled leaning back in his chair
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:26 pm

"I'm asking the same thing," asked Ragecano while picking at his food. He pulled out a Newport and started smoking it. "By the looks of it, it's involving us, so I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Seeing the vast amount of food I pick up my plate and put some chicken, mashed potatoes with white gravy, and baked beans. I put my napkin in my lap and picked up my fork and knife and cut into my chicken remaining silent while the other's spoke waiting to see where the conversation goes.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:17 am

Shikyo was filling his plate when he was berated by the same question. First, he waved his hand and fresh meat was brought in for Lethe. "I first want to apologize for the deplorable behavior of," he paused, searching for the right word, "Ren. He had no right to create such chaos and violence among you. Second, I want us to come to some sort of agreement. You see, I cannot simply give up control of part of my kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Lethe took 1/4 of the meat then looked at Shikyo and huffed. "It's alright i guess... and what type of agreement? Cause even if I don't get the land, i'd still like to be leader. You probably know nothing of the laguz." She stared him in the face, angry.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 pm

calm down. Harsolf told her Little brat. he thought can we skip the pleasant trees and start the main topic? Harsolf asked this dinner party is wasting time
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Ragecano whispered to the male Laguz, "What's her problem? Excuse me for asking, but she's been carrying this bad vibe throughout her ever since the dinner started." Then he thought to himself, "Could this be because Shikyo conquered her land?" Ragecano sat there, eating his food, with the same thought repeating throughout his mind.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:31 am

After finishing eating I pushed my plate aside "Shikyo if I may say, maybe you and Lethe could come to a compromise of sorts..." I put my hands as if they were a scale on the left Shikyo, on the right Lethe. "This is a scale on the control of Laguz territory, If you were to give Lethe control of her land..." I raise the left of the scale "...She would be able to control and order the Laguz, plus the Laguz are more likely to rebel if you try to rule them directly, have unreasonable orders, and add high tax. Thus making it a headache for you..." I lower the scale on the right "...Lethe will then receive orders from the capital that are reasonable and isn't too heavy or costly to the Laguz, but if were so she could respectfully decline." I put my hands down and waited for a response on my preposition.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 am

"I cannot simply hand over control of any of my land. It would make me look weak and one of two things would happen. One, others will come pounding on my door to claim land. Or two, an army will march through here to attempt to kill me and my brethren. Do you see the position I'm in?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Lethe rolled her eyes, and leaned back, then eyed the boy commenting about her attitude. "Maybe i'm not nice? Maybe just maybe IM NOTHING LIKE MY AUNT. Yes, Elincia was sweet towards everyone. But i come here to see how my aunts land is and to see her: Then come to find shes dead and her land had been taken by some demon." Lethe eyed the whole table then turned to Harsolf. "And little brat? LITTLE? ha. I'm older than you by some years, and your just one type of laguz. I'm a mix and could shift into a few things. And i'm sure i know more of our own race then you. Like the fact that all dragons control one element of their choice with magic. Or that cats and wolfs have a secret tactic that can kill someone in two strikes if needed?" Lethe looked at Shikyo. "You may not think so, but you need me. I don't need my land, but i'd like to help rule it. The laguz will most likely listen to one who knows of them and their nature other than some demon who just walked up and happened to take their land."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Now your really pissing me off. Harsolf told her Again not all the laguz will follow you most aren't even in the country anymore. Harsolf told her Also since u gave out that fact do u know that unlike all the other dragons i cant use magic? Harsolf asked I'f u came here just to talk about rulling the laguz with him instead of against him im leaving I dont have to stay though this shit. Harsolf told her waiting for an awnswer
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Ragecano saw the three and slammed his hands on the table. "This is not proper dinner ettiquette. Now I beseech you to silence yourselves and enjoy the dinner. I'm still wondering about the Caesium lands, but you don't see me yelling over it!"
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 pm

After having my suggestion declined I quietly listened to the group. After Lethe left the table I folded my hands together and place my chin on top "hmm...okay then is there any other way to negotiate then?" I say in an intrigued manner.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm

(i didnt leave, i deleted that post since it was out of line.)
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Shikyo leaned back in his chair, unperturbed by the ferocity of the discussion. "While I'm not willing to simply hand out my land, I am curious to learn more of the races that inhabit them. Perhaps you could teach me more about the laguz?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)   Dinner Meeting (Invite Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Meeting (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1