Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) I_vote_lcapPrepping for a take down... (Invite only) I_voting_barPrepping for a take down... (Invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) I_vote_lcapPrepping for a take down... (Invite only) I_voting_barPrepping for a take down... (Invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:53 am

I receive word from the Special Division that there is a high priority target by the name of Echo. I read the report thoroughly, afterwards I pull out my cell phone and call up Ausimidius, Ragecano, Gajeel telling them to meet me in the mall.

Last edited by Quindaro on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:34 pm

After I get the call I head to the mall and think to myself on the way, Of course, within the first month of me being on this planet, I'm already involved in a war. Against my own kind, even... Actually, no. The mere thought that they don't have any morality whatsoever makes them more deserving to burn...
I get to see some of their destruction on my way, but I deny it. I say that I'm not involved at all.
Of course few people, who can tell what I am, look at me in anger as I walk by. Some even pulled weapons on me, but that did no use for them they could shoot me all they want. Their standard bullets would not effect me at all. I don't hurt them at all. I just keep walking.
Once at the mall, I call Quindaro back asking where exactly to meet due to the size of the building.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:01 pm

I ran to the mall as quick as I found out. I had just recently gotten a message saying to meet my friend Quindaro at this mall. The call was about an impending threat to Gallia, apparently. I honestly already knew before I got the call. Echo, was his name? So he decided to go on a killing spree, and now I have to be one of the select few to try to defeat him. This could mean my death, but who knows. It is worth a try!
God, why can't demons just keep to themselves? I'm already involved in a war against them, I can't believe this crap! No problem, I just learned how to use some spells, and got a new weapon. I hope I am ready for this.
When I got to the mall entrance, I decided to come in for some fresh air. I have only been here once or twice, so I didn't really know anything about the building. I decided to take out my cellphone so I could call Quindaro and see where he was at so we can converse about how we are to defeat this vile fiend.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:51 am

Gajeel's phone vibrated in his pocket.He reached in and pulled it out.Shocked at the message knowing it would risk his own life,he immediately grabbed his weapons.He pulled on his clothes loaded with spiritual energy.He grabbed Ebony,Ivory,MuzaHir,Jesse and Jane,Medical supplies and a hand full of runic seals.He sheathed Ebony and Ivory in a crossed like fashion on his back,MuzaHir on his right side,and one gun for each side in their holsters.

So it's a demon we are fighting?This won't be too hard.I wonder what he can do.

After an hour he arrived at the mall with Quindaro,Ausmidius,and Ragecano at his side.
"So what's the deal here?I was messaged about some kind of war?"He stood staring at them with a serious expression."I got some seals.If you're hurt,just touch them and they will heal that wound.They only work once."He came fully prepared.He gripped his swords as he started channeling his spiritual energy into each one."What did this guy do exactly?"

Last edited by Gajeel Volk on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 pm

after getting a call from each one of them responding where to meet I tell them to meet me at the mechanics shop. After everybody arrived I tell them to follow me, upon walking in the shop looks like normal (parts, mechanics working, etc.) but I lead them into the back room and pull a switch to reveal a trap door. "This way leads to the plan room." I go down the ladder and meet them at the bottom, Inside there were several computers flashing different statistics, a big screen (sorta like a smart board) and a big table with a map of Gallia. "Welcome to the Operations room it was built under the mall as the perfect cover for those working for the Special Division" I walk over to the map and circle the angel caverns. "This is where Echo started his insurrection against the world...." I then put down the marker as the others approach the map, "...I don't even know if the angels survived the encounter, all I do know is that hes finished there and he has two followers, Shikyo, and some other person." pulling out pictures from the time he snapped them through his sniper scope. "Any Ideas on how to handle these things?"

Last edited by Quindaro on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Note:gajeel you don't have any such seals in your items list therefore they do not exist.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:46 pm

(ill edit the post >_>)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:55 am

(Thank you. You can continue with the thread once he has edited)
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:10 pm

------Topic Abandoned Due To My Death-------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)   Prepping for a take down... (Invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepping for a take down... (Invite only)
Page 1 of 1