Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Running the rounds [Invite] I_vote_lcapRunning the rounds [Invite] I_voting_barRunning the rounds [Invite] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Running the rounds [Invite] I_vote_lcapRunning the rounds [Invite] I_voting_barRunning the rounds [Invite] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Running the rounds [Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Running the rounds [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:43 pm

The roar of my engine is heard in the distance from the pub as we started to slow. Pulling up to the pub I then cut the engine and turn to October. "Here we are!"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 pm

I shake my head to clear it and hop off, wondering where the helmet on my head came from as I struggle to take it off. "Yep," I say, my voice somewhat muffled.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:58 pm

I dismount the motorcycle lifting my goggles "Here it goes like this..." I say unbuckling the helmet from the side and putting it on the back.

I then lead the way into the pub, Upon entering the atmosphere was a joyous welcoming type that had good smells coming from the back bakery and the music coming from the piano. We walk over to the bar "What could I get you?" The Barkeep asked. I ordered a root beer float knowing that I'll have to be driving soon. "You want something? my treat!" I asked October
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:02 am

I think, then suddenly slam my fists into the bar. "I want some spice rum!" I shout loudly.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:06 am

I smile and look at the Barkeep "The lady asked for some spice rum please." Then as the Barkeep quickly fixed up her beverage "What do you think? Of this place I mean"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:07 am

"It's noisy in here!" I shout, waving my fists in the air and stomping my feet.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 am

I notice her change in personality "Now she's got the mind of an 8 year old..." I thought to myself "Could she be Bi-Polar?" I then see the Bartender bring the spice rum to her. Seeing the look in her eyes I play along with whatever she would do.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:16 am

I down the spiced rum, drinking it in gulps, then slam it into the bar. "Thank you!" I yell loudly to the barkeeper. I kick the stool over, then pick it back up, then kick it again.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:19 am

I sigh deeply and keep drinking my Float "Yup this confirms it..." I say in my head "I'll let her just finish her tantrum, good thing its a slow night tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:21 am

I look at Quin. "What?" I ask, then shake my head. "I'm tired!" I shout, stomping my foot.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 am

"Ah I see" I say to myself, "Do you need someplace to stay?" I look at her.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:25 pm

I pause. "Yep!" I say cheerfully. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Invite]   Running the rounds [Invite] Empty

Back to top Go down

Running the rounds [Invite]
Page 1 of 1