Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Running Out of Breath  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Running Out of Breath  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Running Out of Breath  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Running Out of Breath  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Running Out of Breath  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Running Out of Breath  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Running Out of Breath  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Running Out of Breath  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Running Out of Breath  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Running Out of Breath  I_vote_lcapRunning Out of Breath  I_voting_barRunning Out of Breath  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Running Out of Breath  I_vote_lcapRunning Out of Breath  I_voting_barRunning Out of Breath  I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Running Out of Breath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leraje

Leraje

Running Out of Breath  Empty
PostSubject: Running Out of Breath    Running Out of Breath  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:28 am

Leraje ran until he ran out of breath as he began to walk around looking where he is now. "This place seems new. Maybe there is something for me here." Leraje thought when he smiled as he began to walk down the path catching his breath and hoping to find some mercenary work in a nearby town or be run out of it. "The night is such a good time to relax. Too bad there is no moon I guess I owe that fire breather a fish. But at least I can move quickly down the mountain with ease." Leraje thought once again with a chuckle, he continued on the path enjoying the night sky and the atmosphere of the darkness until he saw a few shadowed figures with a few torches on the bottom of the trail pondering Leraje accepted the challenge and talk to the figures down on the trail as he began to proceed he began to see they were bandits.

"Excuse me, may I ask where is the town is or where I can find work?" Leraje grinned as he felt that burning passion for blood lust as his hood kept his face in the shadows of the abyss from the light of the torches. There were at least three bandits one that was built stocky and intimating as for the other two were skinny and pale to comparison. "Work? There is no work for where your going unless you pay the toll or else we will just kill you on the spot." chuckled the stocky bandit as the two others followed suit. "Killing me would be pointless as I have no money left and I am in need of getting work to get said food, if you don't give me my answer I will just eat you all for it." said Leraje getting annoyed and angry as a low growl came from him but the bandits continued to laugh thinking he is bluffing Leraje took off his hood and grabbed the stocky bandit by the throat crushing it with ease making blood sprayed onto Leraje face but doing so ask for more death. The two bandit now afraid dropped there torches and ran then Leraje followed after them only to rip them to shreds and continue onto the village hoping to find something of worth.

Back to top Go down

Running Out of Breath
Page 1 of 1