Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Fancy Meeting You Here I_vote_lcapFancy Meeting You Here I_voting_barFancy Meeting You Here I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Fancy Meeting You Here I_vote_lcapFancy Meeting You Here I_voting_barFancy Meeting You Here I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Fancy Meeting You Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Fancy Meeting You Here Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Shikyo was on the upper deck of the club, Wing Beats. It was a high class club that offered any sort of service you could think of. Being such a prestigious club, it was reserved for only the rich and high class. As he was watching the dancers below, he saw the door open and who should walk in? None other than Echo. Shikyo waved at him, hoping to grab his attention, indicating that he should come up and sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:44 pm

Echo decided to pay a visit to the old Demon Grounds. As the Wing Beat was the only place Echo had yet to discover, he decides to explore it. At first sight, he encounters a club, which seems to be highly secured. Albeit, he walks in with ease, seeing as he is the Supreme Ruler of Gallia, and leader of the Demons. While walking in, Echo witnesses some fine dancers, though, to his surprise, he also sees Shikyo: The King of Gallia. He immediately walks up to him and sits beside him. "Who knew you came to places like this." Echo laughs, "These dancers seem like the type to seduce, do they not?"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 pm

Shikyo laughed, "Here, it doesn't matter who you are. What happens here stays here and no one is above anyone else." he then heard Echo's comment about the dancers, "They better. They're strippers." he laughed aloud. "What brings you to a place like this?" he said, doing a horrible impersonation of Echo.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 pm

"I've never been to Wing Beat." Echo replies, "Also, while I rule this land, it's only befitting that I explore it all." Echo looked down at the strippers. It seemed a lot of them noticed Echo and Shikyo enter as of course, they were the highest of class in all of Gallia. "This club seems like the type of place to go nuts." Echo comments, "Why don't you go pay one of these dancers a visit?"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 am

"I can understand that. I've been traveling myself. I'm actually starting a group to help keep things under control and act as a sort of example to the other races." Echo then mentioned that he should visit one of the dancers. He chuckled, "I don't think so. Not exactly my taste."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

"Have you seen Quindaro?" Echo asks, "So surprisingly to see a deadman cooperate with his killer. Must be the effects of my Arc." A waiter passes by the two demons as Echo orders a raspberry Smirnoff mixed with some Sprite. This mixture created a taste very similar to a raspberry slushie, though it was a clear drink. "You know, in Gallia, most of these strippers are actually Supernaturals that can't afford land." A dark grin appears on Echo's face. "I wish to see one of these dancers, though I won't go any farther than a casual conversation." With this being said, Echo invites a very attractive brunette up to his floor. Her clothes were very revealing, hence Echo's comment earlier. She seemed sane and innocent, though only God knows how mental she may be.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Shikyo laughed at Echo's words. "Yeah, I've seen Quindaro. I figured it must be your handy work so, I returned his weapons to him. I'm curious though, why?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:27 am

Before Echo addresses Shikyo, he looks at the stripper he sent up to see him. "What race are you?" He asks. The lady responds that she is a demon. "If I were to attempt to kill you right now, what would you do?" The woman immediately pulls a sword out of her yoga pants. Echo applauds her before letting her go back to doing her job. "See? They aren't so bad." Echo proves before hearing more about Quindaro. "I revived him because he is the strongest aside us in Gallia." Echo states, "Out of all the ones I killed, he was the only one to give me bruises." A dark grin appears on Echo's face once more. "Besides, due to my Arc, he can't oppose me; that is, unless he wants to turn back into a spirit." Echo laughed softly at his comment before fully turning himself towards Shikyo. "What have you done in the process?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Here   Fancy Meeting You Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting You Here
Page 1 of 1