Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapdie Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_bardie Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapdie Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_bardie Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

die Jagd (Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vilora

Vilora

die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:46 pm

I laugh as he finishes "21 how... innocent and young... compared to me your so... small, a speck in time." i finish my wine before i say "I've lost my cause, my friends, betrayed by my lover..." I reach for the wine bottle as i speak hoping Quin won't stop me
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:56 pm

"I see..." I then put the glass down and put my hands in my lap, I finish up my plate and walk over to the sink and start to wash the dishes. "Do you need a place to stay" I say looking at her "I have a couple extra rooms."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:03 pm

I grab the whole bottle of wine and start drinking directly from it. "If you would be so kind... but I wouldn't want to intrude..." I stand up slowly sighing as I do "I'm comfortable enough out in the trees..."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:09 pm

I see her stand up with the bottle in hand "well at least stay tonight, at night the forest is very dangerous and the cold has set in..." I stand up and keep her steady, "You have a really low alcohol tolerance don't you?" I then lead her over to the couch "plus you need to be sober if your going to be going out..."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:19 pm

I finish off the rest of the wine as i lay on the couch hugging the empty bottle to my chest and say "Where's the fun in being sober... I just want to forget my past for tonight." before snuggling into the cushions "Do you know how old I am Quin? How long I've carried around guilt and the stench of death?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:25 pm

I sit down on the couch across from her "By the way you've been talking... you must be...I don't know...centuries old..." I sit back on the couch "I've tasted death before...Actually I've been dead once then revived under contract..." I then rub the back of my head "There's still a lot I have to learn..." my voice trails off as I look up at the ceiling and let my thoughts wander.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:30 pm

I laugh a little drunkenly "Close... i'm over 700 years old..." I stretch out one of my wings pinning Quin to the couch by pressing it to his chest "Dying is easy.... it's living with other people that's hard but you'll find out if you don't die again the agony of immortality."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:36 pm

I give her a soft eyed look as I was pushed into the couch... "Maybe...I guess your right..."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:42 pm

"Like i said... innocent little thing... I'm right but you'll learn." I retract my wing as i move closer to Quin looking into his eyes and whisper "Hang onto those around you as long as you can and they'll turn to dust... or you can distance yourself and turn to stone... I chose the first which will you?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 pm

I grimace a little at the question and look at her an in her ear I whisper back "I'll know...in time..."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:51 pm

"See that you do... or you'll fracture down the middle..." i whisper back as I lean closer placing my hand on his cheek "If you can't make a decision soon... the guilt and dread inside you will kill your heart and your future will spiral down into the abyss of nothing."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:01 pm

I feel her hand on my cheek, I look back over at her then over to my watch "I'm willing to take that risk...if it means I can live life to the fullest....before that happens..." I take out a canteen and drink out of it knowing I haven't had the requisite amount of blood in the last 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:08 pm

"Life is and endless drift... I thought I knew all about time before I fell but when your down here it's different." I say as the smell of blood drifts up into my face and i wrinkle my nose slightly.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:40 pm

I take a few gulps from the canteen and cap it, "Indeed it is" I then put my head back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:42 pm

I lean closer to Quin gently laying my head on his shoulder grabbing a hold on his free arm "Thank you for being kind to me... I'll try to remember you when I wake up."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:50 pm

I feel her head on my shoulder "I hope you do..." I then pull the cloak over her with my free arm and then lying my head back and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:53 pm

I raise my head as I fell him go to sleep and gently kiss his cheek before wrapping the both of us in my wings and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:13 pm

4 hours later I start mumbling in my sleep....I was having a horrid nightmare....Suddenly when it came to an end my eyes flicked open as if someone had lifted them and it was 3 AM. Breathing heavily I looked around and the house was dark and the fireplace had dimmed... "It was just a nightmare..." I said sighing out of relief and I lay my head back once again but unable to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 pm

I awaken at the heavy breathing of the man next to me tightening my grip of both my arms and wings "Is something wrong..." I say sleepily wondering why he looked so frightened
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:24 pm

"It's nothing... just a really bad dream..." I look at her beautiful face and feel her embrace "Thank you for being here...nights have been just empty and cold here." I then lay my head upon hers.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:41 pm

"Don't worry Quin dreams can't hurt you... and I'm glad I can be here for you... are you lonely?" i finish with a questioning look my head resting comfortably on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 pm

"A lot of nights the same dream plays out slightly differently...I wake up to the darkness of night and no one to be there for me..." I sigh very quietly and grin "I was relieved by the sight of you next to me..."
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:55 pm

I smile slightly as I listen "If I can ease your burden even the slightest I'm happy... Would you care to tell me your dream? Or would you like to forget it and find comfort in something?" I say with a slightly hopeful tone.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:59 pm

I look at her "To be honest I would like to forget it and just have the comfort of having you with me..." I say in a soft tone and then laying my head upon her's once again.
Back to top Go down
Vilora

Vilora

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:09 pm

I kiss his neck lightly as I move my body to press against him. "I'll stay as long as you'd like me to. I enjoy being the center of comfort for others..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: die Jagd (Invite only)   die Jagd (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

die Jagd (Invite only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next