Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 I_voting_barHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 I_voting_barHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Elincia stopped and glared at Keita. "This is NOT time to mess around dear." She emphasized the last work, keeping the dragon on her back. "Fight this being tomorrow, right now we must GO." She eyed him until he either came with her, or stayed there to die. At this point she didn't care, one of her own kind was injured on her back, though his injuries were healing, he was still out of it. "Stay if you must, but I'm gone." She then bounded out of the cave, off high into the mountain, away from the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:54 pm

"Tomorrow human....that is when I test your worth" I let my magic fade and my persona to change back to its usual, I ran beside elincia, incinerating any debris that got close.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Elincia looked beside her and smiled slightly at Keita. "You drew that pretty close. Next time I won't stick around and wait."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:21 pm

...*I pondered to myself*with people as strong as them im no more then a fly. I think to myself
I need to learn how the dragons of old got there tremendous strength I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 pm

Elincia stopped for a moment and looked on her back at her fellow dragon laguz. "You alright back there?" She nudged him lightly with the tip of her nose and looked down at him waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Im fine I say *Gets off her back Then starts to walk off Towards the Nearby city.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Elincia nods as he gets off. "I'll leave you to it then. But if your in danger ever.. Just know I'll be there at your side a few moments later. Kind of a laguz sense of mine." She smiles a kind smile at him. "Be safe." She then put Keita on her back and bounded off once more, leaving the dragon boy behind.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:54 pm

I waved at the dragon boy as we left, headed towards the unknown "your amazing..." I whispered into elincias ear as she carried me.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Elincia smiled on the inside at Keita's words and continued running off. "As are you." She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Dracel grinned as he used Ojos to spy on the two star-crossed lovers sash out. "Well aren't you a cute one. Guess your on the hunting list. In order to take down a queen, sometimes u need to sacrifice a knight." Laughed Dracel as he opened up a gate of scarlet and exited the place unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3