Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave I_vote_lcapHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave I_voting_barHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave I_vote_lcapHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave I_voting_barHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 pm

*Dead Bodys Litter the ground around the entrance*

Brings home pig from a near by valley.

after finishing thew bones out the cave entrance then lays down and rests.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 pm

I sat at the top of the mountain, oblivious to the world as I meditated, birds flew past at different intervals, some even came and perched themselves upon my limbs.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:53 pm

*yawns then suddenly sniffs the air* some one is near i say to my self *walks to the entrance and takes off Then lets off a terrible roar thaat clears the sky of birds*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:57 pm

I hear the roar as I continue meditating "hmm....dragon" I said to my self smirking, eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 pm

*sniffs air looking to find where the person is* the top of the mountain? i ask myself *Flys high up and sees a man* i ask him What do u think u are doing on top of my mountain?!?! I roar
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:09 pm

still siting there, unmoving I speak "it is not your mountain... you just inhabit it.... it belongs to no one but everyone, anyone has the right to tread on this place just as you do..." I said wondering if the lugaz was smart enough to understand my words.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:41 pm

You do not understand... but i do under stand what u mean but here this do not tread the next mountain there was a fight there death is still in the air i can smell it from here u have been warned. I said
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Elincia approached from the distance in wolf form watching the two walk amongst themselves. "I wonde whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:52 pm

*sniffs air* oh what now I think *Takes off and lets out a roar to know all animals this is my territory*
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Elincia heard the roar from not too far off. "seems as though one of my dragon laguz are close." She smiled to herself and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

there. I think and lands near the wolf. what do u want ! this is my territory leave here at once!
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Elincia shifted to her human form and faced him. "Is that the way to speak to your leader?" She smiled at him and approached slowly. "Calm down magistic one, it's okay. It's just me, Elincia."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:08 pm

I DO NOT CARE WHO U ARE U HAVE NEVER SHOWN UR SELF TO ME BEFORE SO WHY SHOULD I TRUST U NOW!
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Elincia flinched and her eyes welled up with tears. "I--..I'm sorry..." She turned away and bounded off.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Another out of my territory good.

No one must know my human form. I think to myself

Last edited by Harsolf on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Elincia continued running until she was far enough he couldnt see her anymore, and began to cry. "No one of my kind talks or accepts me.. I'm better off alone.."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:23 pm

No not now. I think *Starts turning into a human * no no. i say then I fall unconscious and falls to the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:28 pm

She sniffled as she heard some crashing in the forrest a little bit off. "Must be a battle or something. Who cares. I'm better off alone..." She covered her head with her paws and sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:30 pm

*Falls in a nearby tree* i open my eyes and see a wolf before i fall asleep again i saw no dont look at me and falls unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Elincia lifted her paws and looked at the boy in front of her. "Mm.. must have turned human midflight.. Why do I care? He was a complete jerk.. but.. he needs help.." She gently lifted him up and laid him on her back. "I gotta find his cave.." She bounded off to find it.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:34 pm

*grunts* and spills blood though his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Elincia could feel the blood dripping onto her fur, she didnt care, she continued bounding, seeing the cave not too far ahead.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 pm

*wakes up* where am I I think then i notice im moving. then i notice blood on my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 pm

I am suddenly behind elincia "hey...I see you found the 'king of the mountain" I said as I walked faster so I was behind elincia.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Elincia stopped for a second. "Haii dear, and yeah, hes hurt pretty bad, we got to get him to his cave, help him out a bit." She then put Keita on her back as well and kept running towards the cave. "Almost.. there.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next