Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 I_voting_barHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 I_voting_barHarsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:40 pm

I...I hate u both. I'm barley able to talk At the moment so it was more of a mumble.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Elincia got to the cave, putting him down lightly on the floor.
"Keita, find help."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 pm

as i lay him in the cave a green flame engulfed my hands, I placed them on the dragon boy and let the flames do their job. they were neither hot nor cold but they slowly healed his internal wounds as well as the outer ones "shut up" I snarled at the boy "you'd be dead if not for elincia's kindness"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 pm

I...I dont need help *coughs up blood* I do not care for ur kindness i would rather burn u both to the demons. I mumble
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:49 pm

"Dont need help my ass." Elincia laid him in her lap and whiped the blood away from his mouth. "Stop being so stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Heh heh... I chuckled that reminds me of him...
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:54 pm

"send us to the demons will you...?" I began to chuckle like a psyco as the green flame engulfed his whole body. I watched as his skin moved for his bones to reattach and heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Dracel heard the dragon say something. He grinned with excitement and rushed down from the summit True he had hunted dragons before, but he wanted to take in another dragon to add to his collection of power.

"Well well well, what a massive rip off. I come all the way down from the mountain and find a glorified iguana and a bunch of kids. Well, I hope this beast isn't as disappointing as the other lame wannabes." Said Dracel as he summoned a dark sword of negative energy and held it menacingly in his dominant hand.

Last edited by Dracel on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:56 pm

*spits in Dracels face*
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Elincia handed the dragon boy to keita and got up facing Dracel and growled. "It'd be wise for you to step away, human." She bared her teeth and approached him, ears flat against her head.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:00 pm

ignoring elincias movement I was gone suddenly, the dragon boy had been healed and I was behind dracel, with a shadow cast across my body I a fashion that it made me look like the sadistic monster I was. my hands were holding the hilt of my blades ready to draw them "leave if you no whats good for you dracel" I said in a dark tone so only the people in the cave could barely hear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Dracel laughed. His insides hurt and he made his whole sword disappear. " Human? Ya gotta be kidding me, sure its been 5000 years but you can have the courtesy to at least know what I am. I am hardly a human. Do the ancient caesiums ring a bell?" Said Dracel as he glared at Keita and released a small amount of his tremendous power.

Last edited by Dracel on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm

"make another move..." I said in my dark tone as I pulled both blades 1 inch out of there scabbard to reveal the dark ebony like metal "I know the caesiums.. they were a useless race full of weaklings with no pride or honor..."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 pm

*Starts to stand up and makes my to the back of the cave*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:11 pm

"Hot blooded, loud, weak in every single way and a total disregard for your superiors and elders, yep you must be a demon. I remember when the demons were my whores . Tell me, do your people still beg for scraps at my palaces in search of riches? Regardless, Im not here to fight you so put the damm swords away. My business is with lizard freak here. He's a third-rate dragon but at least he will make a nice scale armor." Said Dracel as he used Carrera to move so fast he was impossible to see and ended up in front of the weakened dragon.

Last edited by Dracel on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Elincia watched Dracel and Keita closely. "Wise choice HUMAN." She made sure to emphasize the human part. "Your a mere weakling to me, for you stay in one form, i myself have two." She growled low. "Now leave, and don't come back. If i see you messing with my kind again, you'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 pm

when dracel arrived at his destination I was there, standing between him and the dragon with both blades unsheathed and held against dracels throat in a X formation "turn around... or I will kill you..." I said as my eyes changed to a deep red and a pentagram surrounded my pupil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Dracel laughed.  "Naïve kid. Don't you have any idea who I am!?" Said Dracel as he used Carreras again to move up behind Keita and ensnare him with his Cadenas. He also used Ojos in order to deduce his power and strength. "Hmm, not bad. Not up to my standards but still somewhat promising." Said Dracel as he took on of Keita's swords and remarked at its fine design and form before returning it to him.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:05 am

I chuckled as the chains tried to coil around me, I managed to blink directly behind dracel before they captured me "you have no idea what your dealing with" I released a fraction of my power so that he could sense the trouble he was in if he remained in the cave "now leave.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:36 am

"Kid, don't boss me around. Look I don't mean to fight you, becouse quite frankly, you would need this dragon at full strength and your girlfriend here on a steroid in order to make me sweat." Said Dracel as he released a red wave of energy that was easily much stronger than Keita's. "When you get to be my age, you rarely find people that can rival you in battle. I'll make ya a deal, let me rob the dragon of his magic and I shall leave." He said as he make an earthquake with a second release of his energy.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:51 am

I chuckled "your getting annoying..." unfazed by dracel I decided to stop playing and I stopped hiding my power, I became surrounded in a black flame as my dark booster activated and my power skyrocketed to ten times what it was. I looked into his eyes I spoke sadistically "leave... before i turn you to dust"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 pm

* Starts running to get away from the fight*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Dracel closed his eyes and gathered a terrible and heavy amount of energy. After releasing shock wavs that could effectively send whole armies running with their tails between their legs, he opened his now scarlet eyes and glared at Keita.

"It seems you dont understand, boy. I didnt come here to fight, however I shall not be insulted by a brat!" Bellowed Dracel with a fell voice. His hands glowed red and after waving them in a circular manner, the black flames perished and ceased to exist. He later released a second wave of massive energy, which made the skies turn black, and he was enveloped with a barrier of energy

"Flames, lightning, fangs...all prove futile against my might. However, it seems I found my next maid. I invite you, Son of darkness, to a contest of might between us. I will hold back, just to make sure you don't die a not so horrible death. But before I leave, I give you a gift to remember me!" Shouted Dracel as he slammed his hands in the soil of the cave and made it start to fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Elincia watched as a fight eurupted around her, she growled a low growl, then picked up dracel and keita, putting them on her back to escape the cave before it collapsed around them. "YOU'LL REGRET THIS DARCEL." She then bounded from the cave, getting the one she cared about and the other she had rescued to safety.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:14 am

I chuckled as I jumped of elincias back and sheathed my blades "ahaha" I began I laugh like a psychology as 2 voids opened up infront of me as I pulled out a white and a purple glowing blade "now you leave or you die...it's your last chance" I said as the ground fractured around me and rose into the area around me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave   Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsolf Harom Flame's Cave
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next