Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Another Day (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAnother Day (open) - Page 4 I_voting_barAnother Day (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Another Day (open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAnother Day (open) - Page 4 I_voting_barAnother Day (open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Another Day (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Another Day (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:46 am

Elincia awoke slowly, groggy and confused then looked at Echo. "I'll join you.. But don't harm any of my friends. Ever. I don't care how powerful you are." She sighed heavily and held her head. "Ow.."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:49 am

"Do you know why I adapted to this demonic nature?" Echo asks rhetorically, "It's because this is a kill or be-killed world. Everyone here is supernatural, and so any sort of insanity can lead to disaster. We all have some sort of darkness in us that will be awakened at some point. That is why I kill so easily." Echo had never expressed his feelings so much before. He releases the dark magic holding the sarcophagus, also releasing Elincia in the process, though the door is still closed in case she runs insane, or proves herself unpromising. Elincia still seemed in recovery more, anyway. "Once your friends lose their sanity, I will kill them." Echo admits, "Until then, I'll let you be, though if I find out that you've exposed our truss, I will nullify you in an even worse manner than I did before. As for me, well, I lie in the shadows. You were lucky that I even spoke to you without seizing your existence."

The duration of the time paradox ends as Echo appears 100 feet before Keita, Elincia in the sarcophagus beside him. "It seems you've incinerated this place, Keita. To think a demon could do this much is quite impressive." Echo winks and further divides himself from Keita by another 25 feet. "Elincia is all yours now, fully healed." With this, Echo swiftly utilizes his dark magic to cover himself, then vanish into the shadows. If interfered, it would surely be Keita's turn to suffer the Arc of Time.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:02 am

You think I give a fuck?" I chuckled as lightning streamed towards Echo's location "I can do a lot more then you think..." I said ignoring elincia "you are the second person ever to show me pain... And for that you won't live..." I began to chuckle silently, my clothes flapping and hair rising as energy built around me, throwing pieces of debris into the air.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:17 am

Echo targets and flashes both he and Keita into the future as he notices Keita's lightning attempting to come towards him. This time, the future of demons, in particular, would be revealed. "So your inner self is still existent, Keita." Echo states in a soft tone, "You know, it bothers me how even you cannot define pain properly. Shall I rid you of your existence?" Echo manipulates his dark magic to taint the whole setting black, shadows corrupting every sort of existence present in this time period. "How dare you call me more than a demon if you don't even recognize what I can grant you." Echo speaks angrily. Screams could be heard occasionally as demons would tear apart the souls of other species, though others would lose their battles. "Those who cannot even describe their emotions deserve to die, anyways." With this, Echo's sword appears within his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 am

I smiled as I plucked angel slayer an demon slayer from a void infront of me "true pain... I spent so long with nothing... But you would know how that feels...what you don't know is when someone comes into your life...becomes part of it...then gets torn away" I chuckled as the white flame began to spark up around us "you will be my strongest foe...you have nothing to lose..so now we are on an even playing field....." I twirled the blades lazily "you are the one person I cannot show true pain...." I looked into his eyes, staring at him with my dark red eyes I continued to speak "but I can try?" I said beginning to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:18 am

"You have now insulted my past." Echo comments, "Perish." It was common for pure-blooded demons to fight wandering demons, though one side was always the superior: the wandering. Echo raises his arm with the sword in hand, levelled at his chest. The darkness began to flow in an uproar, raging over this entire portion of the future. "Pain is absolute nothingness, not just losing a loved one." Echo remarks, "Keita, I now render your life meaningless." Echo's eyes become quite fearsome, the soul within them fading as his careless attitude is revealed. He grants the first move to Keita, and awaits his response. The Arc of Time was thirsty for his power.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 pm

"Good..." I smirked "it's a shame you just stood there..." I said as my eyes kicked in "now welcome to my nightmare realm" I smirked as we both plunge into the nightmare realm. I laughed manically as I continuously stabbed the embodiment of his conciseness for 666 days "you should know not to mess with your superiors.." I chuckled.
Once the days came to an end we were in the real world again where only 6 seconds had passed "I'm intrigued to know if you actually know who I am...?" I said in a drab tone, I was starting to grow bored.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Elincia got up out of the area she was in, noticing no one was now around her. "I'm going to find a more comfortable place to lay down. My head hurts, and i feel sick. I need rest" She then wondered off to find a bed.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:55 pm

A grin grows on Echo's face as he enters Keita's nightmare realm. "Like I said, I will have you perish." Echo states, his sword reading and reflecting the effects of the realm itself, now affecting Keita. He[i] was now the one manipulating [i]Keita's[i] consciousness. "Now, time to have your mind run uncontrollably." Echo chuckles in a demonic tone. He uses the rebounded effects of Keita's realm to manipulate him at maximum level. "I'm not done, yet." Echo laughs, sending both to Keita's future. The entire nation was now in a crater, and since Echo had moved time onwards while the nightmare realm was still active, it would further affect Keita even more. Overall, through the manipulation of time, Echo was not only reversing this realm, and targeting its owner, but also increasing its damage. [i]Major mental damage and fatigue would now be inflicted upon Keita.

NOTE: I recognized that your spell paralyzes me, though I don't necessarily have to wave my sword to do what I did to you, as listed above, hence the word "reading".

Last edited by Echo on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 pm

I pull up to Elincia after watching the fight from afar and being sick to my stomach about my home burning "you sure you don't wanna take that ride?" I say with dried tears on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Within the nightmare realm I chuckled, I felt the blades enter my body and draw out "you really think I wouldn't have mastered my ability's?" I grunted obviously only being affected slightly. The area around went dark and shadowy "don't forget this is my mind!" I said as the shadows flooded towards him. But before they could strike we fell back into reality.

I stood there laughing, blood dribbling from my nose. Chaos booster 2 activated. The laughing subsided and the area around us burst into black flames "this is where I take a turn..." I laughed as I disappeared- I was beside him, slashing at all angles with angel slayer. The occasional slash of demon slayer. before disappearing again- then I was a few mitres away sending a black stream of lightning towards him. Gone again- I was I fair distance away as demon blade dance activated, to far away to hear me speak- and I was slightly closer now, streaming towards him in a blur, angel slayer scraping along the ground. A lightning infused demon slayer held out to slash as I continued past, slashing as I passed. I smiled manically through bloody teeth as I stoped 20 or so murres behind him, hopping that I had hit him. Atleast once.

[i made sure there are no insta hits here. Only slashes& attempts to hit. So you can block/ dodge all but the fire though that would be near imposible? I would also warn you to be cautios of demon slayer.]
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Echo had enough of Keita the moment he foolishly yelled "This is my mind!", using his sinister tactics to once again bounce back to the present, avoiding any future moves Keita had to offer, for now. It was true: Keita is probably Echo's strongest opponent. Had Echo not possessed the manipulation of time, he surely would've been dead by now. Additionally, it was obvious that Keita knew of his abilities as he seemingly destroyed a great portion of every time paradox they were in, leaving Echo with less space to hide. However, there was a fatal mistake that Keita made. Though it was indeed his mind, he did not realize Echo had manipulated it to its maximum level, meaning through time, Keita would quickly and surely lose his mobility, along with his sanity- no time duration to resolve this matter. Now it was just a matter of prolonging the battle before Echo could notice Keita become immobile: seconds, in fact.

As Echo was now in the present once again, time had moved backward, meaning the costs of his sword were withdrawn and inactive for the time being. To think that Keita would still cause chaos in the future of nothingness he created means that he would not be even slightly sane in moments to come. Echo wondered how this would affect his relations with people. Maybe it was right to draw him immobile- something that wouldn't be withdrawn from Keita even once he returns to the present (seeing as it lurks within his mind). Not only this, but for the slightest time, Echo could manipulate his consciousness. He had sent him a message the moment he had rendered Keita upon the nightmare realm to forfeit or perish, and Keita would surely figure out why later on. As for everyone else, seeing as a single person had already lost their sanity, well, they would be left alone- all except one. That's right, we all might ask where Echo appeared as he entered the present once more. Well, this would be beside the imprisoned Elincia, of course, and it seemed someone had gotten in the way.

With no active, materialized objects to spawn for offensive means, Echo had room to instantaneously spawn a smoke grenade the moment he saw another near Elincia. Taking Elincia hostage while the two were covered by the smoke grenade, Echo would leave the rest alone to either discuss the ordeal, or be on their way elsewhere.

[EXIT, forcefully with Elincia]

[Maximum level of the nightmare realm means Keita will become completely immobile and insane for the rest of the topic, almost as he is now. By the laws of the Arc of Time, Keita will return to the present during his next post. Finally time to prolong my disasters elsewhere]

Summary of my involvement in this topic:

- Keita's immobility and insanity for the rest of the topic
- Elincia captured and accepted under oral terms and agreements to become a truss with Echo. If these terms and agreements are broken, Echo can harm friends that do not provoke him, and Elincia is also endangered.
- Elincia has been teleported to Echo's past, meaning she is now a part of his history
- Due to my actions and Keita's responses, if he still wishes to inflict the damage he planned to do upon Echo to his surroundings, then he is known as the man that will run the demon nation to rubble even before all other characters can notice it.
- Attacked by nearly everyone in the topic. Be sure to read about any movements you may have caused to Echo in any of his time paradoxes
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:36 pm

I re-appeared in the present as an unconscious lump, during my time in the future, I went insane, that that I alreaddy wasn't. But this time I was out of control, I was ferrel. I had destroyed more of that town then a war could have. He had been stupid trying to shut down my motor skills. It hadn't worked. Of corse I was smart enough to train my mind against my own spells.

All he did was numb my body. A shame I lost control. I over exerted myself.

[hours passed]
I stood, body stiff, as my psycho moment subsided, the voice in the back of my head was gone. The old me was back, the cruel me, the me that craved war. The weak me was gone for good, that I can thank echo for. I no longer had to share. Keita Isanagi was gone... And Aldearith Isanagi was here. Here to stay.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Elincia wasn't fully focused. She was in pain, tired and confused. All she knows is she was going to find a place to sleep, and now she was in the force of Echo. "Can we find a place to sleep yet? I'm tired.." She yawned and collapsed in Echos arms, weak and numb from all the commotion. Little did the world of Gallia know, that whenever someone was injured, or hurt gratefully, it took her strength, making her weak and tired, sometimes to the point where she's out for days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4