Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Another Day (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnother Day (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barAnother Day (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Another Day (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnother Day (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barAnother Day (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Another Day (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Another Day (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:03 pm

[So the statue hovering over the house has now disappeared, meaning the person that stood over it, Keita, is falling]

Moments pass, and by the time the statue had disappeared, Echo senses the presence of two appear in what now seemed to be a battlefield. How, you ask? Well, for one, it's quite natural for demons to sense other demons. The other, well, through logic, of course. Echo could tell where the flying man was due to one of his own tactics. To throw, one must move their arm. This movement, as the flying man seemed high in the sky, sent what felt like a breeze through Echo's body. Then, of course, there is the sound of an object soaring through the sky, which Echo could also hear. With precaution, Echo sends this breeze and whatever may be inside to the same time as Elincia currently: his past when his birth parents had tossed him away. Ironically, the breeze gave part to ignited kunai, which would create yet another formula. Seeing as within a short period of time, weapons were transported just after a woman, in the past, they would now be aimed for the person also transported to the past. Thankfully, she was transformed into a wolf first, so nothing vital could possibly come out of this; just a small stabbing from behind as the state seemed.

Overall, Echo was still unharmed, and there was now an almost inevitable, dimensional assault coming Elincia's way. The results would come after her return, anyways. In fact, now with a craving, Echo uses the Arc of Time to go where Elincia is. Both would return shortly.

[This is a long post, so feel free to post for more clarification on what I just posted]
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:42 pm

"Urgh... you son of a gun! How dare you dissapear from this place!" I shouted, flying down to Quin as quickly as possible. "Quin! What's going on with Elincia? What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:45 am

I blinked along with the statue to the enterance of hells citadel. Where the statue now stood beautifully. I sighed heavily as I returned to the panic, back in town standing by the coffee shop. My heart pulses as I hear misaaki shout elincias name "what...?" I said teeth barred as a crippling aura radiated from me.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 am

After seeing Elincia and the demon disappear I look around in confusion. "where did everyone go?" I put my crossbow away and head out the door where I saw the demon last. "what magic was that?" I ask myself while examining the area.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Elincia was confused. Last she knew she was in Quin's home and now she was somewhere else completely. She had no idea what was going on nor why. She curled her knees to her chest where she was and refused to move. Minutes later, the boy they had been fighting with at Quin's appeared in the same place, so she got the courage and got up to confront him. "What do you want? Why are you making me go here? Your causing all this goddamn trouble for no reason, hurting others. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Echo appears after both Elincia and the kunai. It seems the way Elincia entered his past was just enough to evade the weapons that were about to hit her from behind. "I'm here to bring about a new world." Echo states, "And to do that, I need to rid the current world of everything it has." The wandering demon is angered as Elincia mentions hurting others. "Do you truly know what it means to 'hurt' others?" Echo asks before swiftly swinging his foot towards Elincia's hip, the force in between enough to knock her over 180 degrees. "Pain, agony, death, destruction- that is hurt!" Echo laughs maniacally, "To underestimate this is equivalent to the punishment of death, which I will gladly give to you." Echo watches his past self vanish along with the demons that nurtured him. "Now, tell me why I should let you live? You seemed the strongest out there, so your dead body will definitely be a good gift for your friends, don't you think?" As you can tell, demons are not the type to care- especially Echo.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:47 pm

My clenched fists shook slightly from rage as the ground beneath me cracked and splintered slightly "w-where...is E-Elincia..." I spoke quietly, silent rage plaiting my voice.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:47 pm

I noticed another entity with such demonic pressure that it rivaled that of the other demon.
"Stranger, I know not what connection you hold to the fair Elincia, but I would appreciate your help. She is most likely with our opponent whom went back in time. Can you do anything like that?" I asked in earnest hope that he would become a new found ally.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:17 pm

I had blocked everything out. Of course I had. I was close to killing whomever was just talking to me. I ignored him and focused on the point the man had stood before he disappeared. From sheer instinct my eyes turned red, a pentagram around the pupil and a multiple colored flame radiated From my body. Red green white black and pure blue. I was pissed. And I feel sorry for anyone that stood between me and that man.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 pm

I notice Keita above the house thus I fall back into the house pulling out my revolvers ready to pop that demon who took Elincia. "The question is where are they?" I say to myself
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:01 pm

(Hmmm... looks like those two are in their own little worlds, say wait a minute, other worlds and other times!) "Hey fellas!, I think those two warped to a different place and time!" I shouted, hoping either of them would hear me. (Funny, how would I remember something so specific?)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:34 am

'if he's hurt elincia...' i thought to myself as i patiently awaited for him to emerge. anger swelling inside me
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Elincia was thrown by the kick and tossed to the side but stood back up and looked Echo in the eyes. " I may not see pain how you do, but i do know of it. I watched my loved ones get slaughtered before my eyes. It's not easy. Kill me if you wan't, i'll just be reincarnated.. again.." She smirked then shifted into wolf form and growled. Now take me back demon, before i summon your worst night mare. she thought. Keita, where are you? If you can hear my thoughts, i'm in another dimension with some demon, you are the leader, so can you find us?
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 pm

"Your loved ones?" Echo growls in a demonic tone, "I didn't even have loved ones! They tossed me aside, and were lasted demolished by my own kind! You idiots have no idea what pain is: pain is absolute nothingness!" With this, having exceed his normal persona, Echo becomes his average self once more. "Perish. Despite reincarnation, your idle body and blood will still be mine before then." Echo uses his swift speed to slightly evacuate the area before materializing a predator missile over Elincia's head: an object used for centuries to annihilate opposing military forces. Despite it being inanimate, it could still function as it wasn't a moving bomb. Soon after, having the duration come to an end for the time paradox, everyone in the present time would be able to witness Elincia's inevitable death.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:20 pm

After waiting a couple of minutes I see Elincia appear out in front of the house I walk out and see the Missile incoming. "Elincia!......" my voice trailed off making me feel powerless. "I can't protect anybody..." I thought to myself

Last edited by Quindaro on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Elincia growled in frustration and began to attempt to get off the ground. Keita where are you?? she grew saddened, knowing the fate that lied soon ahead.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Echo watches the predator missile meet its point, a grin appearing on his face. He was back in the present, just in time to claim his trophy. As the missile would disappear on impact, Echo now had the freedom to materialize yet another object. While idle, Echo used the Arc of Embodiment to encase Elincia's dead corpse into a magically chained sarcophagus. After this, Echo poofs away with the imprisoned, deceased Elincia into the future. It was time to enslave her.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:35 pm

The images flashed through my mind, elincia was there, and I went towards her. I wasn't fast enough... I thought as she was gone again, the image of echo burned into my mind. Then the memory of the demon archives "ILL KILL YOU!!!" I screamed as a deathly mixture of blue flame and black lightning radiated from me, spreading slowly turning the town to ash. By complete impulse chaos booster activated. Causing the unmesurable to splinter the ground and form a large crator.

(You may wish to vacate the area)
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 am

still grieving I wiped my tears and head to the garage and rode off on my motorcycle. "I leave it to you keita!" I think to myself while circling over to the nearby woods waiting for the inevitable to happen

Last edited by Quindaro on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:25 am

(is now dead?? xD)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:23 pm

"Echo!!!" I screamed in the now ashen field "SHOW YOUR FACE!!!" My eyes went a dark red, a pentagram surrounding the pupil "I will tear apparat the earth to find you...." I said in a strange voice. My personality seemingly changed.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Echo appears in the future, specifically where Elincia's lies. Before him rests a harmless baby, which he picks up. While holding this child, he looks at the deceased Elincia, encased in his dark magic. He has it expand over and inside the sarcophagus, further strengthening its power over Elincia. "You know, Elincia, in the past and future, I can manipulate anything. For example, this baby I'm holding could be yours, so how painful would it be if I killed it? Name anybody, and in a different time, I can kill them. However, I can make the compromise of you being my slave. Accept me as your lord, and consider your life safe. Otherwise, you, along with anyone you know, will be endangered." Echo pretends to be caring as he tickles the baby, making it laugh and clap in joy. Though her body was currently idle, as a demon, Echo knew how to communicate with the afterlife. In fact, you could say Echo talking to Elincia right now is similar to talking with an immobile mummy.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Elincia continued to lie there motionless and speechless. Her body lying cold.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Echo further increases the darkness on and within the sarcophagus to completely stain it with his magic, feeding away at every component of his creation. He knew that, even immobile, Elincia's mind could still gather the messages he spoke, and no matter her willpower, his devilish behaviour still compelled with her emotions. "You know why you're here, Elincia?" Echo asks rhetorically, "It's because you're special; everyone knows you, and like me, your powers are immeasurable." A smirk appears on Echo's face. He was really fitting into this more-villainous nature. "You could be the perfect heroine, or the perfect demon-spawn." Echo continues, "As the most unique of Gallia, I'm going to promote you as my assistant. You can have what you want, travel where you want, be godlike, and rebuild the world with me." Echo laughs a bit as he tries to reach out to Elincia. "Now that I've experienced true pain, I can save everyone, though I can kill them all, as well. I am the perfect man to grant wishes, though I can create real nightmares, as well." Echo looks at the sarcophagus deeply. "Elincia, you know that you are defeated now, so reawaken with me as one who wishes to rebuild this world: A World of Great Magic. Become my assistant, and do not be harmed by my power. Invite your friends, as well. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:29 pm

I strode through the ruined town, smiling at the destruction. I had cracked. I was me again. The real whole me. And the only person ton out me back was now dead. I appeared behind a little girl crying over her parents corpses "do you fear death?" I chuckled as her head rolled across the ground.her now visable soul whirled before being consumed by a black aura.

I thought about what to do. 3 things popped into my head. Kill the other clan leaders. Rebuild the earth. And finally, kill Echo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next