Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The new girl (open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The new girl (open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The new girl (open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The new girl (open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The new girl (open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The new girl (open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The new girl (open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The new girl (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The new girl (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The new girl (open) I_vote_lcapThe new girl (open) I_voting_barThe new girl (open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The new girl (open) I_vote_lcapThe new girl (open) I_voting_barThe new girl (open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The new girl (open)

Go down 
+3
Harsolf
Draedoc
Axium Ziakri
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

The new girl (open) Empty
PostSubject: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Lethe walked in the dark ally alone, thinking about her past, and what may come in the future. She was new to the country of Gallia, and from what it looked, it was a horrid place. People were fighting for land, the clans are clashing, and their leader of the land has fallen. What will become of it? She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:01 pm

After staying the night at the motel I decided to head out for a walk, "Might as well try and get familiar with this town..." I think to myself. I walk out of the motel and head down the street I keep getting this oppressive feeling then I thought back to what Luc said about the demons, I rub my head. Without thinking I walk down an ally only to find a girl who seemed lost....maybe as lost as me...
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:12 pm

after walking away from a bar Harsolf starts going back to the laguz grounds but he takes a wrong turn into an alley to see two people standing there
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Lethe could tell that people had come by and were around her, due to her laguz senses. She just shrugged it off and kept walking. "This place seems cruel.... I dare not run into the one who may be behind all this chaos."
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:59 pm

I stopped shortly after noticing that she was trying to ignore me, "Hello! could I get some help please....I think I may be lost" I looked at her trying to look non-threatening "...I'm still a little new to this place" I smiled really big
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:13 am

Suddenly, the Gentleman stepped out of the shadows, the brim of his hat pulled down low, "You are not the only ones who are 'lost'", he said, slowly looking up at the group. His eyes met each of theirs, and his hands firmly clasped the handle of his cane, "The world is nearly lost, and there is nothing we can do to stop it from falling into oblivion."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Its been like that since elincia died. Harsolf replied gallia is dying. Harsolf said
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Lethe looked at everyone and nodded at Harsolf. "Elincia was my great aunt. I'm here to take her place... if i chose.."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Ragecano walked by and heard the name "Elincia", and that enticed him into coming over to the girl who said this. "I can't help but feel like I've heard that name somewhere. Tell me, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:43 pm

The Gentleman smiled slightly, and stroked his beard,"If you are truly the descendant of Elincia, then we welcome you to this land with open arms!"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Lethe looked down at the ground, then back up. "My name is Lethe... Elincia was my great aunt, and I'm here to take her place if I chose, and rule over the Laguz in her place. I am part cat, and tiger." She smiled lightly. "And thank you."
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Feeling a little lost I look at The Gentleman "Yesterday I came to this land... hearing that demons have taken over..." I said then looking over at the others and realizing that I have seen the dragon before in the Cafe.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:19 pm

You may be here relative but i wont exept you as leader of the laguz. Harsolf said Pullling out a cigarette and neither will most of the laguz. Harsolf added
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:25 am

Lethe turned and glared at Harsolf. "I don't see anyone else here strong enough or political enough to take her place." Lethe walked up to him, inches from his face. "And unless you know someone better, you should keep your mouth shut. I've lost to much family, and homes. I'm not letting this one go to trash. Obviously no ones doing anything about these damned demons, and everything else. so. -.-"

(plus im the owner of the site and need to be leader of some clan -.-)
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:57 am

Feeling a bit confused I lean against the wall and just listen to try and get the gist of the situation at hand.

(Remember Doc doesn't know what going on at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:39 pm

Lethe turned to everyone else. "And hello to you all"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Harsolf pulls out a cigarette and starts smoking it. Only the strong can rule the laguz Uneed to prove to the race that you are worthy of being the leader. Harsolf replied Who ever is left, Harsolf added
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:52 pm

"So I guess I'm gonna see a fight here, aren't I?" Ragecano said in a low voice. "I've watched boxing, but Laguz, this will be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Lethe looked at the fellow who had oppened his mouth and huffed. "I'd rather not fight anyone, but I would like him to be my second in command.." She looked at Harsolf. "If thats okay with you of course.."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Harsolf sighs Fine i dont see why not. Harsolf replied Better then being under echo. Harsolf added
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Lethe smiled. "Very well then, its a plan"
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm

The Gentleman looked worriedly at the night sky, and quickly spoke,"My time here grows short. i must return home at once." The Gentleman then looked at each one of them in turn, then slowly said,"I'll be watching..." He then turned and disappeared into the shadows of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Lethe thought to herself. That man was quite strange...
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:31 pm

I threw the thief against the wall at the entrance to the alley. Then I was beside him catching him by the neck before he hit the ground "you have ten seconds to give me a reason to let you live!" I growled in his ear in a deep demonic voice.
The thief stuttered pathetically "p-please.. My daughters pregnant... We don't have enough money... Please..."
I smirked as I dropped the thief. Taking the bag of rings from him and dropping a coin pouch on him "no thieves in echos land... If you need a job come to me.."
I let the thief scamper away and turned to walk down the alley. Back towards the jewlers. And I saw a group of people "some sort of ominous scheming going on hear?" I yelled to them
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Man i was hoping for a little peace but where theres a city theres an echo ren or shikyo Harsolf said I turn to Lethe We better leave. Hes one of the ones who took over the country. Harsolf told her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new girl (open)   The new girl (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The new girl (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next