Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Another Day (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother Day (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother Day (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Another Day (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother Day (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother Day (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Another Day (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Another Day (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:14 am

Elincia nodded at Quin. "We'll have to figure it out for sure.. find out whats going on and what they could possibly want from us.. or better yet you." She then got quiet as her ears perked up, and covered Quin's mouth. "shh.. someones outside the kitchen. Hold on." She left and rounded the corner to find her friend and guest Masaaki standing there eavesdropping. "You okay dear?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:45 pm

I hear Elincia talking to Masaaki I go over to him and say "hungry?" I head to the stove and put a pot of water on to get a stew going "any requests on ingrediants?" I got the makings for Deer stew...
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:21 pm

"Yeah I'm okay now, sorry about the worry. That's the drawback whenever I heal somebody other than myself, I lose one of my five sense and their wounds are transfered to me. I accept your offer Quin, but what I'd like to know is what's going on in here between you two. Before I blacked out I saw you two over at the bar. Quin, you're worried about a plan aren't you? What's going on?" I ask, slowly walking into the kitchen, that burning still in my neck and my hands scalded.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:20 pm

I walk over to the table I was sitting at and close my field journal "you don't need to be worrying about these things when you're still recovering."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:51 pm

"Heh... funny you should say that. These wounds I have here, I'll never recover from. That's the price I pay in order to salvage what precious life another individual has left. My hands will always be burned, nothing can help that. I have scars all over my body because of this skill. So in all reality, I'm as recovered as I'll ever be. So I ask you again, what are you planning to do Quindaro?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Elincia stood in the kitchen, watching as the two talked not wanting to butt into the conversation. "Deer stew sounds just fine, Quin" She then walked out and went to find the living room to see what was on t.v..
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:41 pm

"I'm sorry to bother you so much, but I feel like it's the least I can do to make up for my burden is to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:53 am

I look at Masaaki with wild eyes "I said you don't need to concern yourself with this..." I walk over to the stew and stirred it the aroma of deer stew filled the house I cut up herbs, onions and some carrots and put 'em in and tasted it "Mmmm.... needs to cook a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Elincia smerked then walked over to taste the stew. "Let the professional help out here." She took the ladle and spooned some into her mouth. "Needs rosemary, garlic.. and a little more salt and pepper."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:59 pm

I stood aside and waited until she added the ingredients then I tasted for myself "This is really good!" I walk over to my journal and add garlic, pepper, salt, and rosemary to my stew recipe. "Elincia you are a genius!" I give her a hug. "I hope Masaaki forgets about the situation." I thought to myself while hugging Elinica
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:48 pm

(Why am I so useless? I can't ever help anybody, and all I do is hijack their posts.) (Yes, I just broke the fourth wall.) (Maybe I should just leave them be.) While they stood there with Quin's arms around Elincia, I snuck out the door. (Just don't do anything stupid Quin.)
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Elincia stood there and took in the hug. "no problem"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:11 pm

I let go smiling then I turned around to find Masaaki disappeared "Where did Masaaki go?" I searched as far as the living room then I find the front door open "he must of had something to do..." I said to myself while closing the door. I go and get myself a cup of coffee after it had been brewing for a while "Feeding my coffee addiction" I continued to chuckle while taking a seat on a chair in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:53 pm

I had walked for a good mile or so before my vision began to falter. I fell after tripping over a tree stump that I had recalled normally seeing before. (Darn, I have to rest for a while.) I limped over to the brook that became my normal fishing spot. I washed my face and stared at my own reflection. (Hopefully I'm not weak enough so he can get out. I can't let that happen ever again.) I thought, leaning back on the bank and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:32 am

I get the bowls out "I hope Masaaki's alright..." I serve myself some of the Delicious Stew and sit down with Elincia and I open my Journal.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Elincia grabbed some stew as well and sat down to eat next to Quin "I'm sure he's fine.. We can go check on him later if you'd like? Perhaps after we're finished eating."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:58 pm

I look at her after a few spoonfuls "I agree..." I flip a few pages in my journal to the map section "If he's taking a road he'd probably take this one..." I point at the road going straight to town then I eat a couple of spoonful "What're your thoughts?" I turn the map around to her.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:17 pm

From the depths of hell, Echo appears. With his enigma status, the wandering demon could be seen anywhere, nowadays, pondering his thoughts while strolling through shadows. After hours of walking, he comes across a house, where people can finally be seen. With a gruesome laugh, Echo uses his Arc of Embodiment to spawn another statue of Lucifer over the building ahead. "Reduce to nothingness." He states, letting the statue hang airborne below the clouds, where all could see its terrifying image.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:04 am

Elincia nodded. "I agree completely." She then ate her stew, and smiled at him. We'll leave after this.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:12 am

A grin crosses Echo's face as he begins to hear voices. With his demonic tone spot on in an uproar, he shouts "Death upon thee!" for all to hear. It'd be even more frightening than the statue that currently hovered over the house. In mere seconds, simply by dashing, the front entrance to the house would fall, and now before it, the insane demon could now be seen. "Perish or bow." Echo states, his demonic tone growing heavy and fearsome.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:07 am

I get up hearing some ruckus outside "who the hell?..." I say aloud "looks like we have a demon friend" I say trying to be as casual as possible while drawing my crossbow. This house is re-enforced with 2 layers of steel coated in mythril so if I heard this person correctly I will not bow or die. I look at Elincia "do you have any Idea whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Elincia shook her head. "No.. Should I?" She then shifted into her wolf form ready for a fight. She bared her teeth and growled, lunging close to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Echo looks at the two who speak about him. He witnesses one shift into a wolf, while watching the other openly discuss a strategy regarding a crossbow. Announcing death was all he normally spoke of, and so he was now silent once again. Using his Arc of Time, Echo now sends Elincia into the past to witness the sorrow of his history. This trick would only be temporal, but it would sure as hell leave the remaining man confused.

[This spell only lasts for two posts. Elincia will return back to the house after the duration comes to an end]
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 pm

I awoke to a strange crashing noise that made me almost jump out of my skin. "what was that all about?" I said, climbing the riverbank once more. I then jumped and spread my wings, flying over the Horizon. I saw the opening to Quin's house completely wrecked and a weird statue lying among the rubble. I saw Elincia lying on the floor and Quin ready to kick some arse, crossbow in hand. My vision blurred again, and I was forced to stay out of sight of both Quin and his attacker. (At this rate, I won't be much help, but take this you demon spawn!) I shouted in thought, drawing my kunai knives, throwing them, and watching them ignite. (Let's see just how you counter those flames of devestation.)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:12 pm

I sat in hells citadel when I felt a strange presence "so? It's him?" I said and then I was gone.
I appeared in casual clothes standing on the head of the lucifer statue. I looked around to see the population in a state of panic "nice decorations..." I said as I began to blink the statue to hell "gah...this may take a while..." I said as the statue flickered violently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day (open)   Another Day (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next