Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Small Party - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Small Party - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Small Party - Page 4 I_voting_barA Small Party - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A Small Party - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Small Party - Page 4 I_voting_barA Small Party - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Small Party

Go down 
+6
Shikyo
luc_5
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf
Riotier
Miyako Kiyoshi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

A Small Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 am

Miyako comes running up out of nowhere. "Oh, Lavi! Who is this? A friend?" she asks, taking in his wings with surprise. She looks at Lavi questioningly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:27 am

Would you like something to drink? we have plenty Lavi said Politely
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:28 am

Walked up behind Miya without any worry.

So who is this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:30 am

"I, uh...I'm B-Bastion.." I back up slowly as they get closer. "I'm the leader of all angels that are on the planet..." I bow to them as I try to as formal as possible.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:33 am

Im Luc one of the Caesiums on the planet.

Bows slightly back.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 am

"How're you my leader?" Miyako practically yells, "I've never even met you! That's messed up!" she frown at the man. "How are you fallen?" she asks softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:38 am

Miyako! you just met the guy and you spring all these questions on him. at least let him get acquainted with the other People at the party
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:39 am

Miyako looks down, ashamed. "Sorry." she muttered, then started walking back to the lake shore without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:41 am

"other people...." I trail off as I back off more. "I fell like any other fallen angel fell... Y-you don't need to do something evil to fall...." I look down as I try to keep myself from flying away."
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:42 am

Guys we might want to set up camp!!

Started walking back to the party site.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:16 am

"Would you like another?" I said as I got another bottle of 1921 coke and handed it to lavi, and one to Miya as well.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:35 pm

"Thanks, drunkard." Miyako says, taking and opening the coke. "You're pretty nice, for an alcoholic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:39 pm

I just stand there to nervous to follow them and met more people. "..."
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:45 pm

"Oh, come on!" Miyako shouts, turning toward Bastion. "It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:34 pm

"O-ok..." I hesitantly begin to walk forward and follow them.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 pm

"First..." I said regaining my composure easily "I'm not an alchaholic.." I said as I striped down to my boxers, revealing a muscular, slightly scarred body and blinked, suddenly I was 50 mitres in the air and falling, but not falling,diving into the lake. When I came to the Surfus I looked at Miya and lavi ad spoke "by the way...you may feel somthing in a few minutes" chuckling because I knew that the original recipe for coke had cocain in it, an it hadn't been removed from the recipe until 1925.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Miyako blinks then yells at Keita, "You drunkard! What the hell did you do?! And put some clothes on, have a little common decency!" then she stops and yelling and fumes silently. What did he do? What did he do?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:09 pm

I step back not knowing what is going on and shrink. "uhhh...."
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Miyako turns to Bastion. "He freakin' did something to the drink!" she says, angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:26 pm

"uhh, o-okay..." I don't move from where I am, not wanting to get in their business. "B-by the way, the reason you may not know me as your leader is because I normally have someone pretend to be the leader..."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Riotier stumbles over nearly falling down grabbing Maya shoulder "Was allll da shoutin abou"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 pm

I walk out I the water and a cloak of black flames surround me, instantly drying me of. Symiltaniosly my clothes on the ground by the box burnt away and formed around me. As the obscuring black flame dissipated I stood there and spoke "I didn't do anything to it....I surved it to you the way It came...I should warn you...all bottles of coke up until 1925 have cocaine in them..." I laughed before fetching a bottle of sprite.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:40 pm

"You son of a.." Miyako says, then lets the sentence trail off. "Sorry for a the shouting, actually drunk and quiet-ish guy. It's just the real Drunkard apparently gave Lavi and I cocain." She says to Riotier, gesturing to Keita with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 pm

"Is that all, theee aaaamount in dat drink is not enough to hurt ya or evennnn rally notice 'cept for some jitters" Riotier said "as long as you had only one or two"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Flying over the water I notice there is a group of people.

Wonders what they r doing.

Flies toward the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small Party
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next