Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Small Party - Page 12 I_vote_lcapA Small Party - Page 12 I_voting_barA Small Party - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A Small Party - Page 12 I_vote_lcapA Small Party - Page 12 I_voting_barA Small Party - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Small Party

Go down 
+6
Shikyo
luc_5
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf
Riotier
Miyako Kiyoshi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

A Small Party - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 pm

"You can give me a tour of the Caesium city," I say, "But Dracel has to chaperone." Then I let loose a wickedly happy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Dracel snapped his neck at the mention of his name" Who said my name?"He asked as he shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to make out with his wife passionatly.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Rachel twitched at the thought of what Dracel would have to do. "Really? ..."
HAHAHAHAHA This is gold! She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:04 pm

"A chaperon, what don't you trust me" seeing the smile on her face and getting a little excited for no reason other than it made her seem stronger in an odd way "I promise that you won't regret your choice beaming at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:07 pm

Dracel sighed and groaned. "Rioter, I, ur king, dont trust u in my city of wealth and riches." Confessed Dracel as he looked st his wife and hugged her from behind her waist.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Rachel giggled. "Come on Dracel, I get around all the time with my band going on tour. You need to at least go and do something that gets us real recognition, so no getting out of this." She playfully said. She was trying to persuade him. "At this point, being a king is all you have going for you in life."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:23 pm

"King i am offended that you don't trust your Forge Master to walk around the city with a beautiful lady. She wants to see it and I'd rather not disappoint." Riotier says
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 pm

I just laugh at the discussion. "C'mon, Dracel. Please?" I ask, trying to keep a puppy-dog look, but giggling at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:50 pm

Dracel breahted in and released large puffs of air from his nostrils. " Fine. I have some errands to attend to so We shall meet in The restaurant: Amantes, borrachos y gordos for lunch. Then i will give you the grand city tour. However, the citadel takes 10 days to walk for non residents due its size so i am warnig you. Also, i suggest dressing up for the lunch, its a rather...lavish place." Said Dracel reluctantly as he then looked at Rachel as if waiting for a kiss from her deep lips.

Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:00 am

"Dracel I think we can skip the 10 day tour and stick to the highlights such a thing isn't really necessary is it" Riotier said "The restaurant sounds lovely though that will be lovely don't you think Miya."
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:05 am

I shrug. "Sounds nice to me." I say simply. I smile at Dracel. "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:09 am

" Another warning. The city is overwhelming, but beware of the women. The onky woman mkre attractive then women of Acacia is Rachel. The women are experts at seducing and are known for an extremelly mercurial temper." Said Dracel as he looked at the pair in the eyes
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:14 am

"I'll see you then" said Riotier "and Dracel stop trying to intimidate Miya." Riotier then walkeda few steps into a large shadow and melted into it waving back at the two "have a good rest of the morning i'm going home to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small Party
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12