Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barShattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barShattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eris

Eris

Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:08 pm

b-barrel-*looks at it, gulping nervously: managing to drag it to the water to be filled: but having some trouble on the way back: unable to lift it do to her frail form, resorts to pushing it very slowly back: taking much longer* (on the way) ...j-jerk.. h-he knew i couldn't lift it- *cheeks sting in shame at her weakness*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:14 pm

He is sitting by a crackling fire with a few chunks of meat suspended over it... Looking at her plight he rises and lifts the heavy oak cask, setting it under the overhang... "you are determined..." he quips, and hands her a plate... "food is ready if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:16 pm

*panting from the exertion, sits weakly by the fire: hesitantly taking the plate* .... d-don't think badly of me please- i-i can still do other stuff- *hopes she's right: really trying to prove to the wolf that she's worth keeping around - not just for her looks or claws*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:19 pm

He nods his head slightly, approving but not praising, and uses his hand to serve her a chunk of boar, getting a pair of cups to drink the lake water as well
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:21 pm

*looks down at herself: feeling stupid for trying to please the wolf: wishing she could do better, but knowing her body is unable to change due to her healing factor* .... i-is there a human settlement anywhere nearby- *blushes nervously as she looks down at her quickly-disappearing shirt* ....i-i don't want to wear a dead animal- i-i'm still civilized-
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Fenris gives her a slow look, "Not close... Maybe fifteen, twenty miles" he says, licking the grease off of his fingers...

he shrugs, "I get beans, rice, and some other things every month or so, but I guess I can make the trip in a day or two..."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:31 pm

*quiets herself: giving up on trying to get a new shirt to wear, knowing she has to be content with the tatters she has on* .... q-quit looking at me that way- *mumbles: blushing angrily*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Fenris goes into his cave, grabbing up a mostly clean cotton shirt and bringing it out to her, "here" he says, "you should cover yourself..." he looks up at the stars to keep from ogling at her, sighing....
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:45 pm

*blushing, turns away from him and changes: not noticing his staring* .. t-thank you... *mumbles* ...i-i guess you're not an entire brute after all... *reluctant to admit she was wrong*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:48 pm

"You aren't exactly a kitten either..." he admits... Shaking his head at himself, he walks back into the cave, running his fingers through his hair and muttering to himself...
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:50 pm

...w-why do dogs and cats hate each other? *blushes at the wolf: unable to help but look over his body again, despite fighting against the animalistic urges again* .... y-you proved that our priorities are different.. b-but aside from that...
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm

"I don't hate you, you just haven't learned everything you need to know to survive out here...." I say as I turn, looking at the cat in my shirt... Wondering slightly as to why she appraises my like that...

"you will learn... Its not hard at all."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:56 pm

i-i'm a house-cat.... e-even if i hate to admit it.... *tries to come up with a good reason of why she followed him out here* ....i-i should have just stayed with the humans- but i followed you...
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:26 pm

"I can teach you to survive.... Or take you back..." whichever one you prefer really....

fenris shrugs, enjoying her company... But will never admit it
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:28 pm

i-i'll be fine here. *fights with her instinct - logic telling her to go, but instinct telling her to stay - instinct winning* .... i-i just need food now and then- a-and a new shirt when this one gets torn up... *mumbles* ... a-and you'd better not look at me when the shirt does.... *unconsciously covers her chest with her arms* ....
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:08 am

Fenris smiles wryly... "if you would drop your civility and just wear a pelt, you wouldn't have to worry for a year or so... Or we can just keep going to town every week." he points out...

he shrugs his shoulders, looking at the setting sun... "are you willing to sleep on animal pelts or do you require silks?"
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:23 am

*cheeks burn hot with embarrassment* ...i-i... *defiantly sits down on the pelts: folding her arms* ... th-there- happy? *tries to not think of soft and comfy beds*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:22 am

Fenris just smiles and steps around the corner....reforming into his fully wolven shape.

The amber eyed beast walks over and lays on the unoccupied section, curling up into a hot fuzzy ball that watches her quietly in the growing shadows.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:48 pm

*mumbles that she does miss her princess-like living conditions from early in her life.* .... i-i hate the dark... *hugs her tail and tries to get comfortable: having great trouble and attempting to force herself to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:55 am

The pelts are actually quite nice, Fenris' skin and having slept there over and over having worn it soft, though still not silk like.

Fenris spends his time taking little shallow naps, but awakening when she muttered or moves unexpectedly
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:31 pm

*manages to fall asleep with great difficulty: waiting for morning to come - even if her 'morning' normally would start in the afternoon: used to sleeping late and in comfort*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Fenris wakes early in the morning, stretching as a man, and walking out into the dawn with a grin upon his lips...

Slipping silently into the forest Eris is left alone in the cave until she wakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)   Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Bonds and a New Home (Invitation Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2