Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Combat Scenes  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Combat Scenes  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Combat Scenes  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Combat Scenes  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Combat Scenes  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Combat Scenes  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Combat Scenes  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Combat Scenes  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Combat Scenes  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Combat Scenes  I_vote_lcapCombat Scenes  I_voting_barCombat Scenes  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Combat Scenes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris

Fenris

Combat Scenes  Empty
PostSubject: Combat Scenes    Combat Scenes  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:34 am

I have been reading and participating in combat on this site, I have noted some extremely prevalent powers and actions that are extremely unacceptable, also violating the rules 8 and 9 of this sites only rulebook.

More specifically, the manipulations of the positioning of opponents and automatically hitting people.

Also, some powers are obscenely broken, and have infinite uses with no drawbacks at all (if they do have drawbacks, then the drawback has had no impact upon the scenes in which they are used... Which nullifies the point of a drawback)
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

Combat Scenes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Scenes    Combat Scenes  EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Yeah, there is a lot of those. There is a move that should tear the person apart but he states it doesn't multiply his power by 100 (which is how it looks in his spells) but simply adds his normal power to his current power so he could stack. Its drawback is it instantly starts doing bodily damage but what is the point in that if your not gonna feel it till after the battle is over it is instant not directly after he leaves it!
Back to top Go down

Combat Scenes
Page 1 of 1