Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Arrival (open, non-combat) I_vote_lcapArrival (open, non-combat) I_voting_barArrival (open, non-combat) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Arrival (open, non-combat) I_vote_lcapArrival (open, non-combat) I_voting_barArrival (open, non-combat) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Arrival (open, non-combat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draedoc

Draedoc

Arrival (open, non-combat) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:11 pm

I rode into the town seeing the different kind of people, they looked at me as if something were wrong but I ignored the feeling and continued on. I park outside the Cafe and walk in, I find myself barraged by different aroma's of breads and different brands of coffee. I walk over and sit down on a stool and ask for a Mocha cappuccino. I look around then I look at the server who gives me my drink, "This is a very nice cafe" I say to her while paying for my drink. She thanks me and goes about helping her customers, I let out a sigh and lean back in my stool "...Such a long ride over here....I don't know how Quin could do it..." I say while taking off my leather jacket that reads on the back "Hunter Corp." and hang it over the stool back.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:49 pm

I teleport in front of the cafe, walk in, sit next to Doc, and nod my head "black coffee please" I say to the server who asked what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:09 pm

I see a young man come into the cafe and order his coffee, "I wonder who this is..." I thought to myself while taking a drink. I redirect my attention and pull out the letter from Quin and re-read it stopping at where he wrote "[...]You should meet me at the pub if you come to Gallia[...]" I sigh rub my head "If only he'd be around or pick up his phone..." I think while rubbing my head.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:12 pm

I get my coffee and ask the man next to me "is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:14 pm

I come out of my thoughts a bit startled and look at the man "Oh it's nothing just reading a letter my friend sent me." I put the letter away and take a drink.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:18 pm

"Who is your friend I may know him" I say but think most likely I don't I haven't been outside the citadel for so long even if I did I would hardly remember him.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 pm

I look at the man "His name is Quindaro..." I then took another drink awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:23 pm

"Nope I don't think so if I did know him I don't remember" I say as I take a drink "are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:27 pm

"Actually... yes, just recently I entered town." I take a sip and then yawn.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:29 pm

"Well don't ask around a lot because there is a war going on the demons are raiding people" I say as I take another drink.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 pm

I almost choke on my drink "A war?....here?" I say in a very hushed low voice. I lean back in my chair and put my hand to my chin and sigh "...perfect day to try and find him..." I take a drink and pull a small notebook out and jot something down and put it away.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:39 pm

"Yeah I am the Caesium leader and they came took my territory" I whisper as I take another drink.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Again surprised by the info this man was giving me I take a drink "What about Vampire territory?"
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:42 pm

"I presume it has been taken over" I say finishing my coffee and order another.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Harsolf walks into what he thought was a bar He sits near the back and waits for the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 pm

I thought to myself as I finished up my drink "This is not good....Quin is too prideful to back down from a fight..." I then put my hand on my head "This can't be good" I look at him "I just hope he isn't dead..."
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:50 pm

"I'm sure he isn't dead if he is a vampire he has a good chance of not having been killed" I say as I get my second drink.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 pm

"hope your right..." I said looking down at my backpack on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:53 pm

After he found out this place want a bar he said he'd take a water. after a wile he heard someone talking about quinn he decided to listen in as there conversation continoued
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 pm

"I hope I am to he seems important to you was he a very good friend?" I ask as I take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:01 pm

I look at him "He was a highschool friend and a very trustworthy partner..." I say while motioning towards my jacket logo.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:06 pm

"Oh your a hunter" I say as I look at the jacket then whisper "there is someone listening in on us." I then take a drink of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 pm

I nodded pulling out a piece of paper writing "The name is Draedoc. Doc for short"
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:23 pm

I read the paper and write down "mine is Luc."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:25 pm

They know im listening in. He thought to himself. im surprised most people wouldnt know. he thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open, non-combat)   Arrival (open, non-combat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival (open, non-combat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next