Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Discussion (request for akihiko) I_vote_lcapDiscussion (request for akihiko) I_voting_barDiscussion (request for akihiko) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Discussion (request for akihiko) I_vote_lcapDiscussion (request for akihiko) I_voting_barDiscussion (request for akihiko) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Discussion (request for akihiko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Discussion (request for akihiko) Empty
PostSubject: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:26 am

I sat in the common room and called akihiko. Contract on the feat infront of me. I needed to discuss something. And I needed h imediatly.. I wished to discuss his soul.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:14 pm

I walk into the common room and say "what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:28 am

I wish to discuss your contract...." I muttered as I motioned for him to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:09 pm

I sit and say "what about it do you have a problem with our current arrangement of me being your 'bishop' or do you wish to change it" I grin and wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 pm

"I feel as though you don't want to be here... And that could easily cause betrail..." I sighed and cracked my nuckles "I wish to discuss your freedom... I'm willing to let you free under some conditions..."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:46 pm

"And what would those be" I say frowning not really wanting to discuss this right now.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 pm

"The first condition..." I said sitting up "I hang onto your contract... Incase you become a threat in the future.... Also.... You remain my bishop... Ina sense.. If I ever need your assistance... I'll give you a call... That's all I ask...I you feel as though this is unfair... You can create one condition...."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:02 pm

"How about we create a new contract something of your's links me to you and I come when ever you need, and I get my soul back including the contract, oh and you release Eris with me." I say seriously without stopping to think.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:05 pm

"I agree to those terms... But you can never get your soul back... Its bound to the contract and therefore to me.. You needs satans power to part them... The only reason your alive is because on this contract....but I would rather hang on to the contract...in case you endanger anyone I don't wish to die..." I spoke as I leaned forward onto the triangle.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 am

"Ah but with my terms you hold on to a piece of the contract and part of my soul" I respond still frowning.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:21 am

"Hmm.... I suppose... But I must ask... Why Eris..?" I asked as I wrote up a new contract. Withdrawing my ability to kill him with 3 mere words. Instead.. I now only have the authority to paralyze him with one.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:26 am

"The real question isn't 'Why her' but 'why not her' so I ask why not her?" I say as I watch him write the new contract.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:22 pm

"Because she is here...?" I couldn't understand. "Why would you take her from a place where she is safe...?"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 am

"Because she isn't exact at the safest place her who knows who you have angered with the war" I respond to his question and wonder how I will talk to Eris about the deal.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 am

"You question my strength....?" I sighed as I pushed the contract over too him "whatever... Anyway... If you manage to find satan this contract will keep you bound to me so you can still carry out our deal.... Please sign with blood..."
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:05 am

I cut my wrist and put three drops of blood on the contract and then pick it up "I guess I will be finding Eris and going then or do you still wish to discuss fine details?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:11 am

"Fine details...." I gained some more interest as I perked up "about your abilities.... Old and new"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:23 pm

"And those would be" I ask inquiring at his tone.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:12 pm

I brushed the topic away "never mind... So, don't forget if you turn on me... I will paralyze you...and then I'll kill you... Your free to go..." I sighed and stood up walking out of the room. I stood in the back room, now that everything was gone I could train.
A portal in time opened infront of me, I walked through, disappearing in time. The portal closing behind me.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Akihiko gets up taking the contract, thinking what was he talking about? he soon stepped out the door and took off flying he soon hit a tree and dropped the contract and gets really duzzy all of a sudden and falls into the valcano being enveloped in the lava dieing instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion (request for akihiko)   Discussion (request for akihiko) Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion (request for akihiko)
Page 1 of 1