Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLooking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 I_voting_barLooking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Looking for a book (open to one and only one)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:57 am

"Micháel!" I called into the Kitchen in Italian as we walked in "booth for 2" I then walked to the booth with a window. Looking out onto a star light river "come" I said once again in English.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:46 am

I walk over to him and look at the river "it is beautiful isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 am

"Yes... I come here a bit... I never get bored of te food.or the sites" as a waiter arrived I translated the menu for her before ordering the lasagna "what would you like my fair lady... "
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:51 pm

"I will take what ever you're getting" I say as continue to stare at the river's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:10 pm

I ordered a second lasangna and then a bottle of wine. Whilst I waited for our meal I sipped gently from my glass of water as I admired the beautiful view that at infront of me.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:28 pm

I look at Ren and wonder what is he thinking about "so what do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:32 pm

"Enjoy the little things" I said having decided to give up general violence.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:48 pm

"That is nice" I smile and look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:54 pm

I close my blood stained eyes and look down slightly "my eyes are dangerous... Please don't ..."I sigh as the order arrives. I place my hand through a void and pull some money out. Hand it to the waiter and give a generous tip.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:06 pm

"Ok" I look away from him and at the food.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:31 pm

I opened my eyes and took a fork full of lasagna into my mouth. Chewed. Swallowed the. Spoke "ou can look at me... Just not my eyes...I wish you could... If love to look at your beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:01 pm

I blush and eat a bite of the food "what is wrong with your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 am

"An ability that I recently gained... I can't controll it yet...and it could break most people mentally...." I sith and take another mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:38 pm

"Oh well that sucks" I begin to eat my food silently.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:40 am

"So?" I said before swallowing another forkful "do you like ice-skating?" I said as I put some ice-skates on under the table.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:51 am

"No I don't I'm quite horrid at it really" I say not noticing what he did.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 am

"Would you like to learn?" I said as I stood up offering her a pair of skates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a book (open to one and only one)   Looking for a book (open to one and only one) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a book (open to one and only one)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2