Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Odds [Open] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Odds [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Odds [Open] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Odds [Open] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Odds [Open] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Odds [Open] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Odds [Open] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Odds [Open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Odds [Open] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Odds [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Odds [Open] I_voting_barThe Odds [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Odds [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Odds [Open] I_voting_barThe Odds [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Odds [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leraje

Leraje

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Leraje entered the town bloody and intimidating as he looked unto the night sky he thought of cleaning off the blood and try to ask for work in the morning. Within a few hours of time Leraje was able to sneak past the town guards and head towards a well where he was able to get a bucket of water where he washed off the blood on him, shivering from the cold water he slowly crept around and made it towards a empty alley where he sat upright against a wall soaking wet and shivering. "That was the worst idea I have ever come across." Leraje thought to himself as he shivered until the morning sun came, Leraje took off the hood and embraced it hoping for to get warm he sighed and smiled until he turned around and saw a few people of the town looking at Leraje with interest. "....Hi?" Leraje grinned trying not to show his sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:39 am

Shikyo, now King of Gallia, walked among the people of the village where the Demon's conquest had started as well as his quest for power. Now he needed followers and was particularly interested in gaining other races for his personal army. As he walked the streets, he noticed a small crowd had gathered at the entrance to an ally way. He peered inside and saw a man, wet and shivering. A soft smile grew on his face and he approached the man. "Hello, my name is Shikyo. You look as though you could use a hand." he offered his hand to the man in order to help him stand.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Lethe was walking around all the Laguz grounds, watching her fellow people, then she spotted a demon. She approached him beginning to get angry, then stopped in front of him. "What are you doing on MY lands demon. My aunt may be dead, but i am here to take her place. Back off maggot."
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Leraje was about to take the demon's hand until a woman stood in front of the demon turning her back to Leraje. Leraje sighed as he got himself up and heard about this place being her lands but all of that slowly began to turn back into his flashback of the very battle he fought in. He slowly backed away and grabbed his cloak to walk over to the other side of the commotion between the two and shook himself getting rid of the water on him where he embraced the sun more.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Shikyo looked over the small girl and watched as the man walked away into the sun. He then turned his gaze to the girl who had interrupted them with a sigh. "That was very rude of you to interrupt my conversation. However, I will answer you question. I am here because a King should know the scope of his reach. I am here because I have earned the right to rule all the lands of Gallia, having been baptized in the blood of those who fell by my hands. If you wish to simply reclaim the Laguz lands, I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement. However, there is a notice posted on every information board that you should read. (see "New World Order"). Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to continue my conversation." Shikyo waited for a response before he would walk around the girl and back to the man who was now bathing in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Leraje

Leraje

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:36 pm

Leraje was dry and finally put on his cloak and his weapons on his back as he began to walk away from the village to a better suited place for himself. "I should go back to Lion's Pride." Leraje though as he stretched getting ready to go knowing that the confrontation may take awhile so Leraje began to run in high gear out of the town. "Maybe I should go visit the graves before I do anything...I need to at least pay my respects before to the village." Leraje sighed under his breathe as he continued to ay his respects to the fallen.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:43 pm

(I'm not killing a character just to get my goddamned post back -.-' This story has gone whack. oi, after this i'm done building sites ._.)
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:30 pm

(Who said anything about this?)
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:33 pm

I said we could work something out OR you could challenge me for my throne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Odds [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odds [Open]   The Odds [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Odds [Open]
Page 1 of 1