Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Unfinished Business (Private) I_vote_lcapUnfinished Business (Private) I_voting_barUnfinished Business (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Unfinished Business (Private) I_vote_lcapUnfinished Business (Private) I_voting_barUnfinished Business (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Unfinished Business (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Unfinished Business (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Business (Private)   Unfinished Business (Private) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:31 am

At the end of the battle (as seen in The Final Destination) Shikyo had escaped death by traveling into the future. His goal was to devour the heart of the last leader the demons, Echo and himself, had faced. At first, he had traveled too far into the future. The rock, the fallen leader had encased himself into, had deteriorated to far, the body inside had withered away into dust. Shikyo continued to travel back and forth through time to a point where the rock had withered away enough he could easily break it but, at the same time had not deteriorated the body so far that the organs and muscle enough that they would be too far damaged to be of any use. Shikyo could only guess that the rock would be enchanted by some protective spell. So, as a precaution, he drew the sword that had been granted to him by Echo and used it to smash the rock, both negating any magical effects on the rock and destroying the barrier that separated the body from the outside world. After doing so, the sword disappeared, as he knew it would, having served its purpose. Now, having access to the body, Shikyo viciously ripped open the chest of the body and gently pulled out the dried heart. He exited the rock tomb and placed the heart in a bucket. He then began the process of re-hydrating the dried heart. Once the heart was ready, he then devoured it thus, gaining the power of the fallen leader. Shikyo then returned to his own time to rule the realm of Gallia.
Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business (Private)
Page 1 of 1