Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Final Destination EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Final Destination EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Final Destination EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Final Destination EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Final Destination EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Final Destination EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Final Destination EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Final Destination EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Final Destination EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Final Destination I_vote_lcapThe Final Destination I_voting_barThe Final Destination I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Final Destination I_vote_lcapThe Final Destination I_voting_barThe Final Destination I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Final Destination

Go down 
+2
Shikyo
Echo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

The Final Destination Empty
PostSubject: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Echo appears in the last piece of land he has to claim. With sinister eyes, and a heart wild enough to ruin this whole world, Echo prepares himself for what may be a dangerous fight. Finales seemed to be great, anyways. With his right hand focused on the handle of Hades, Echo shouts in his darkest tone "Give us our land, peasants!" Oh boy, was he ever ready to slaughter whomever decides to confront him.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Shikyo appeared after Echo's declaration. He figured from the silence that he had already made his declaration and waited to see who would answer the call to arms.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 am

I teleport behind the two awaiting the person who will answer them and think to myself there must be something to do.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:38 am

I was getting sick of being left behind "please..tell me when we are going places.." I sighed having blinked behind the 3 "who's the new guy?" I said awaiting the final battle.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Elincia was nearby glaring at Echo, then bounded off in wolf form, stopping in front of him. "Hey Arss, this is my country, my home, my land. Back off. I've lost way to many people, don't make me ban you. I'm done. I'm tired, and I'm weak. Every time something is destroyed i lose power and grow weak, because my body attempts to fix whats been wronged and heals everything around it. And honestly, I'm done helping people and getting hurt in the end. Your not taking over poop anymore. So drop it. NOW. Before I'm even more pissed off" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Elincia wrote:
Elincia was nearby glaring at Echo, then bounded off in wolf form, stopping in front of him. "Hey Arss, this is my country, my home, my land. Back off. I've lost way to many people, don't make me ban you. I'm done. I'm tired, and I'm weak. Every time something is destroyed i lose power and grow weak, because my body attempts to fix whats been wronged and heals everything around it. And honestly, I'm done helping people and getting hurt in the end. Your not taking over poop anymore. So drop it. NOW. Before I'm even more pissed off" She growled.

Keita killed you and Shikyo ate your heart. How are you doing this?

Update: Forget the comment above. She moved onto making a new character. Now we awaiting the coming of a Hybrid, or else this land belongs to the demons!
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:47 pm

The character she's trying to use here is, in fact, dead.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Shikyo wrote:
The character she's trying to use here is, in fact, dead.

All taken care of, my friend. To others posting in this topic, Elincia never officially existed in this topic, so please do not include her in any of your posts, please and thank you. I apologize for the inconveniences, Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:27 pm

"I'm Luc and I'm here to watch" I say as I turn and begin to walk away and hide where I can see but can't be seen. "I have heard of the hybrid leader and I don't want to fight him not that if it came to it I wouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:43 pm

"So you're just gonna hide like a coward?" Echo comments, "You do realize how much fortune comes with ruling Gallia, right?" Echo sighs. "Prizes aren't given to those who hide."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:11 am

I grinned at echos remark "I had heard rumours of hybrids being powerful creatures when ther were plentiful...turns out there natural born cowards" I added spitefully. Trying to lure out the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:02 pm

I come walking out, with a powerful aura around. I was also surrounded by a what look like an armor of wind that covered my entire body. "You really shouldn't insult a man who can cut you to pieces in a second. I also hope y'all understand what your doing threatening my people. Now either we can do this like civilized politicians , or we can do this the way y'all have been doing this since y'all started this war path." I wait there, fully aware of their movements and actions, fora response.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Shikyo smiles as he sees someone walking towards them. "Come here, boy." Shikyo waited for him to come over as the man started to speak. From the way it sounded, this was the leader. He ignored the new addition to their group. A coward would die a coward and he had no patience for them.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Echo grins in a dark manner as he sees a man approaching them. He remains fearless, looking at this man as though he were nothing but dust lying on the floor. This man said he could kill any of them in a second, though the man didn't know that Echo could kill him even quicker. Echo's grin grew as he noticed Shikyo take a stand. This man didn't stand a chance, and soon, everything would belong to the demons.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:47 pm

"You talk big" I laughed as dark boaster activated. I didn't want to jump to chaos booster just yet "when you have the actions to back up such words I'll listen" I enjoyed shikyos approach o the situation
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:59 pm

When Ren came over to him, Shikyo placed his hands on his shoulders and bit into his neck. When Shikyo lifted his head a noticeable change could be seen in his demonic aura. His eyes, now blood red looked on at the man that stood before them. He left the boy where he stood, now pale from blood loss though, he would survive the experience. Without taking his eyes off the man, Shikyo spoke to Echo, "Are we going to talk, or are we just going to kill this one?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 am

As the noble looking demon was finished with his process, my sword's orb turned Black. "You didn't even know what you got yourself into young boy." At that moment, I was behind Ren, about 20 feet, re-sheathing my sword. The likeliness of the boy surviving a decapitation at the speed of both Dragon Overdrive and Judgement Day was almost impossible(if you want a technical boost number, its my speed x200[10 x 20 = 200]. "I'm really sorry I had to do that, but he seemed to want a challenge and was over his head. I hope ya'll are more prone to discussion then he was."

-If you want to try to figure out how this was possible, the perfect example is when Ichigo first encountered Byakuya in Bleach. Byakuya was so fast that he was on a whole different plane. If you want to try to find a way out of it you more then happy to try. The speed plus the fact that it would be to a suprise would give you almost no reaction time. Hate this happened to you twice, but I just can't be dealing with a 3v1, not with Echo and Akemi as opponents.-
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:27 am

(Ok simple resolve. Of which I was going to regardless)
Once Shikyo had finished what he was doing I scowled at him with resentment "of all times" before disappearing. Having blinked away. Compleatly unaware of any attacks afterwards.

(I'm not letting this character go just yet. I only got it going a while ago. Also I'm curios as to your instant kill attempt? Regardless. At this stage you are far more op then any character on this site should be. Also. Watch how you try to kill people. They may have something up their sleeve (void booster Very Happy ))
[exit topic]
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:21 am

As Echo noticed what seemed to be the man "disappearing", Echo would use the second half of the Arc of Time to render all other magic beyond where he and Shikyo stood slowed to the point in which, like Quindaro and Keita, this man's speed would be hardly comparable to a turtle. Next, he would teleport via the Arc of Time in a split second, his sword drawn. Finally, he would reappear behind the unknown man five seconds into the future (otherwise known as the time in which all are unaware of me), and in a split second, lunge his sword through the man's skull. This man didn't stand a chance. The Arc of Timr is invisible, and so this man would have no reason to see it, nor take action upon it until he realizes its effects (which are now on him). Secondly, the act of Echo's teleporting is also invisible, meaning it was impossible for absolutely anyone to spot him. Thirdly, if this man were to counter with a spell, it would be instantly deflected by the effects of the sword, affecting the user instead. Overall, this was a perfect tactic, and after performing his actions now, it'd be extremely close to impossible for the unknown to even survive.

[I'm sorry, but you should not have any reaction to this. Just as I did with Keita, I waited patiently until you focused your attention to his new character, in which I responded by performing the moves above. To redirect your attention is to take stay vulnerable for a second, in which case I had teleported behind you. To do so again would require yet another second. Also, seeing as the other half of the Arc of Time slows you down, it would take you much more time to even know there's now a sword about to pierce through your skull. In other words, unless you can make an absolutely outstanding counter, I believe I win, my friend. The other half of the Arc of Time is just as fast as my teleporting, anyways, and you can't even notice it, to start]
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:15 am

As the sword entered into my vital area, the wind armor that the assailant forgot about shredded the sword's blade and hilt as far it had gone. At the moment I heard the citing of the blade, a spike made of a gold color earth was shot up towards the assaliant( at whatever speed it would be at.)"I guess diplomacy isn't going to happen is it" I said as I stood there with the Wind Armor still standing.

(If this doesn't work, I'll change it. I don't care to look at your things so.)
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:02 am

[@keita not really that op, considering 1)it's the final battle between an ancient, since the birth if the first. 2)I'm dealing with both of them, both using pretty powerful stuff, and 3) time magic. I just prepared with a spell list that I wasn't going to pull out till this characters final battle. That is all]
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:56 pm

[Doesn't work, as you said, unfortunately. Look at how dramatically I affected you with the Arc of Time, then notice how powerful you made yourself look in your post. Then, there is my sword, which deflects a spell the moment it notices it. Therefore, if you were to somehow (great emphasis on somehow) use a shredding wind spell, my sword would redirect it towards you with 100% accuracy, ripping your head apart. Also recognize how quickly each of my spells can take affect. Relate to my previous battles, if you must. In my opinion, this tactic is inevitable, and you should be dead by now. However, I cannot presume your intelligence (and no, I will judge it), and must allow you to post, even if all you say is "Dead"]
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:09 pm

[ ok understandably! but the way the wind armor works, and you can see that I had it active before, that it's already razor sharp! and you happened to put you sword through. Yes I would believe it would deflect a spell, but your going into my spell, not the other way around. That's why I figured it would work.]
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:05 pm

[Okay, well I can deal with the shredding of my sword and your wind technique, though you still have to acknowledge my Arc of Time. With this being said, my sword should still penetrate your character'a skull before your wind technique can affect my weapon. Understandable?]
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:20 pm

[ok, and with that said, I'm not dead. I have head trauma, but thanks to my Dragon Overdrive it won't do much but feel like a annoyance]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Destination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Hybrid Grounds :: The Castle-
Jump to: