Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Final Destination - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Final Destination - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Final Destination - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Final Destination - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Final Destination - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Final Destination - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Final Destination

Go down 
+2
Shikyo
Echo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

The Final Destination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:32 pm

-New Post-
As the sword entered into my vital area, the wind armor that the assailant forgot about shredded the sword's blade and hilt as far it had gone. As part of the sword enter my skull, I fell to my knee while removing the shard of the blade."You really don't care for alliances do you. Well then, let it be done." At that point, I sat down and surrounded my self in gold color rock. I sat there waiting for them to either reconsider there actions, or to get through the rock.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Having pierced the skull, though still seeing the man live, Echo would flash back in a split second via his Arc of Time, relocating himself beside Shikyo. By now, the Arc of Time would take full effect on Echo's target, slowing the man's magic to the point in which I'd hardly compare to a turtle. "He's yours, Shikyo." Echo states.

[This should be our victory now]
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Shikyo walked up to the man as he covered himself in rock. It creeped over the man's skin as though it was a torture device, slowing engulfing and eventually suffocating it's victim. Shikyo drew his sword of death and dragged it across the man's skin. The wound, hardly more than a paper cut, was not something that should even be worried about. However, the poison on the blade quickly coursed through his body. First, (your next post) he would feel an incredible euphoria spread across his body. Next, (your next post after) he would be completely paralyzed, unable to move. Last, he would die. Shikyo merely stood over him with a grin on his face, waiting for the poison to play out.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 pm

As I felt the Euphoria, I realized that my fate was inevitable from my head injury. At that moment, I every last ounce of energy, stamina, and mana I had left to carry out my last command. As the Dome closed, a massive amount of spell circles appeared above the group(oh a good 200 or so- like I said every last piece of mana, stamina,and energy)
-part 1-
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 pm

I appear behind Echo and clap "quite well" I then make a sword appear and throw it at Echo's head then make another five swords appear and throw all them so that Echo can dodge all of them and also use my environment change spell to make a wall around Echo so he can't move to either side.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Echo notices circles above his head as they form slowly (due to the effects of the Arc of Time). While noticing this, however, Echo hears a clap, which he immediately turns to. Echo then notices Luc spawn a sword, in which case he simply disappears via the Arc of Time (again). He was tired of all the fighting, and needed time to rest before building his kingdom. The unknown man didn't look like he was coming out alive, anyways, and the way Luc brought about his sword was definitely worth questioning. Albeit, Echo just wanted to go home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:11 pm

I see him teleport and my weapons miss and stick to the wall I made as I teleport away and say "good bye you two hope to see you again."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Shikyo could see that this place was not going to be here for much longer. That being said, he opened a portal and traveled in time, rather than space, to the extremely distant future.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:07 am

As Echo left, the effects wore off sending the fireballs crashing down. With the heat of the fire, the dome started to harden to beyond comprehension. What was left consisted of a Dome of hardened golden earth surrounded by a moat of molten earth, spanning the length of of almost 100m. This left a monument to not only the accomplishment of the newest Demon ruler, but to the sadness and defeat of the now conquered lands. This ends the sad story of a fallen group of people, but leads to another, for a new group. A group that may or may not surpass the fallen

-End Topic-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Destination   The Final Destination - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Destination
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Hybrid Grounds :: The Castle-
Jump to: