Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] I_vote_lcapThe Encounter in the Woods [Private] I_voting_barThe Encounter in the Woods [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Encounter in the Woods [Private] I_vote_lcapThe Encounter in the Woods [Private] I_voting_barThe Encounter in the Woods [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Encounter in the Woods [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

The Encounter in the Woods [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:29 pm

It was a nice, sunny, warm day, and I decided to leave the seclusion of the village. I decided to perch myself in a nicely grown tree. I laid their, wondering about my early days of life. I was starting to go into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Elincia was wondering in the woods in her wolf form, looking for a nice place to lay down and enjoy the nature it fullfilled. She found a nice spot under a large oak tree and decided to lay there, in which she did. A small ladybug landed on a leaf next to her face. She sneezed and watched as it flew away. Beautiful..
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:42 pm

As I was about to go in to a napping state, I felt a familiar presence. A presence that he hadn't felt in ages, not since the First. I started looking around, and I noticed a wolf laying down. I wondered "I know the First had the blood of a wolf, but the luck of meeting one of her descendants. Either way, I have company and I should greet them accordingly". I proceeded to do fall out of the tree, landing on my feet. I walked towards the wolf and let a greeting "Hello, great day isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Elincia looked up at the boy in front of her and yawned. Yes, perhaps it is. Nature is quite lovely.. I enjoy it. She then smiled with her blue eyes and laid her head down on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:50 pm

I proceed to sit down next to the wolf, and started looking around. "The name is War, and who might you be?" I took in my surroundings to keep myself safe and not to let my guard down, not knowing who or what could show up.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Elincia looked him straight in the eyes. "My name is Elincia the II, descendent of Elincia. Aka, queen of Laguz and ruler of this land. It's nice to meet you." She then turned into her human form and smiled at him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:00 am

"It really is her. Better make my introduction and my purpose as clear as possible." I proceed to stand back up and bow " Greetings Elincia. I must give a better introduction of myself. I am War Ikaru, leader of the Hybrids, and last of the First Generation at that. It is actually a very good thing we met, and probably fate that we did. My sworn duty, one that we the First Generation fulfilled to our dying breath, is to protect you as your knights. Sadly, I'm the only one left alive." I stayed bowed, awaiting Elincia's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Elincia was shocked and didn't know how to react. "I-.. uhm.. Thank you kindly Ikaru, but.. I'd rather travel alone. I needn't someone to look after me. I'll be alright. We can just be really good friends.. I've never had someone serve by my side before and I don't want to start now.. Not if i can handle myself"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Encounter in the Woods [Private]   The Encounter in the Woods [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Encounter in the Woods [Private]
Page 1 of 1