Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInjuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 I_voting_barInjuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInjuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 I_voting_barInjuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:06 pm

As he walks away I sense my power siphon kick in and begin to drain the magic around me I then pull out a throwing star and keep it my hands "if you want me to handle things then I can but for now I don't want to and that might bare a problem for you" I then throw the star at the wall missing on purpose but sticking it in a knot and pull out another "you want to take the gamble, you can clearly see I could hit you square in the eye and the only way to escape is if you don't touch her again."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:37 pm

*weakly tries to ask to avoid fighting, but her voice peters out into nothingness: realizing she doesn't have any way to enforce the peace* .... p-please... i'm not worth all this trouble- *still blushing a bit red from earlier*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:56 pm

I smiled and tapped a sigil on te floor. Disabling all magic in the house but my own. "I don't wish to fight now... I'm tired..." I kissed Eris on the cheek as I walked past her. I approached Akihiko as a void opene dropping the discarded sword infront of him. I placed my hand on his chest and spoke casually "you should listen to your master... I could turn you to dust in 3words... I have your soul remember... I'll collect you when your personality change kicks in." I pushed Akihito into my void cage. Trapping him untill I activate another void spell. I then walked towards my room.

(Btw your spell conditions conflict with the siphon. It says that it activates at the beginning of a post.)
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:13 pm

*sits on the bed nervously: feeling alone and worried: hoping she can understand her place in all of this eventually* ...
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:15 pm

*3hours later*
I emerged from my room back into the lounge. I opened the void cage and let Akihiko out "you calmed down?"
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm

*watching, decides to speak up* - h-he's not an animal- *uncomfortably twitches her tail: realizing the irony of her words* ..... i-i mean.... he's an angel- but um... not a pet- *mumbles* ...like me... *she uncomfortably looks down at herself: feeling stupid for trying to say anything to the demon*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:47 pm

I prodded akihiko with a fire poker "ra not an angel anymore... He never can be...never will be again..." I walked over and looked into her eyes "he had a contract with me... He is my bishop..and as my bishop I will not allow rebellion...I don't treat either of you like pets... But...if you want I could treat you both as pets...? I could put him down if he disobeys me? Or you?" In a split seconded my hand was at her throat. Minot swueezing. But holding firmly. So it wouldn't hurt her "so... What is your decision?"
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:01 pm

*shuts her eyes tightly* i-i'll be good-! Please don't hurt him-! *she struggles to understand why the former angel would change* .... i-i'll do whatever you want- just don't hurt him.. *pleadingly looks at the demon*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:31 pm

"Your very attached to him..?" I let go
Of her and let my cold expression fade "I said wasn't going to treat you as pets... Yet....so I won't hurt either of you... Why are you so attached to him..?" I queried. Looking at he gently.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:02 pm

*blushing uncomfortably* ... he said he died for me... s-since he's alive, i don't want him to die..again... *bites her lip nervously: having feelings for both the former angel and pure-blood demon in front of her: not sure which to agree with emotionally*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:02 pm

"Well then....i should inform you that he is dead... He has no soul... He is but my bishop... A soulless vessel with a demons energy in him... And his contract binds him to me....." I looked at her. Assessing her state of mind from how she was acting. She was jittery... Very... Quiet, reserved. But it irritated me slightly cause she was always like that. I wished to test her "I must ask....before I make you my queen ... What do you think of me... How do you feel..?"
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:25 pm

*uncomfortably looks at her almost-owner* ....you're bloodthirsty- a-and i'm not sure what you have planned for me... given that you don't care who you kill.. *eyes narrow in distrust* ..what's keeping you from killing me next? *lashes her tail angrily*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Fletcher looked at Eris for a moment before placing his hands on her cheeks "I may be blood thirsty... But I have never killed without a cause.. Your right.. There is nothing stopping me from killing you... You just have to trust that I won't..." I leant in and kissed her lips softly "so do you trust me?" I said as I looked into her eyes.bletting what I had said sink in.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:46 pm

*blushes heavily: at a loss for words: feeling a tugging influence from the Demon for some reason* ... i-i... *she quiets down and nods obediently*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 am

I leant in and whispered in her ear "so ...? Tell me... Truthfully" I wondered why she was so reserved.. Obedient.. "You can talk..act freely here... Whatever you want... You are not my pet..speak freely..."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:41 am

*struggles to find her voice: used to being controlled* .... why give me freedom if i'm a danger to you..? *looks nervously at the demon: unsure why she is trusting him after what happened to the angel* ...i-i could have hurt you while you were healing... *instinctively lets out her claws slightly* ...why trust me..?
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:47 am

I ran my hands down her arms and took hold of her hands. Suddenly feeling the claws. I squeeze her hand. Causing the claws to go into my palm "because I trust that your to gentle to do that... The moment I saw you.. I knew you were kind... A lost soul looking for someone to follow... Is that not true" blood dropped from the back of my hand "why did you trust me? Going into the void despite me being a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:03 am

*nervously retracts the claws: worried* .... i-i don't have a reason... *looks worriedly at the bleeding hands: trying to stop herself from feeling concerned: noticeably struggling with herself* ...i-i should hate you for what you are - and for killing the angel...
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:11 am

Then why don't you?" I said ignoring the cuts "I've killed more people then days you've been alive... Yet you trust me?" I ignite the green flame.at an attempt to startle her. To se if she did trust me or was reluctant. The flame consumed us both.The flame produces no heat. It just healed the cuts.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:13 am

*quickly pulls her hands away: distrustfully eying the Demon* ... i-i don't understand you.... what your motives are.... *lashes her tail back and forth* ....
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:17 am

"To surround my sel with people I trust. And to make them trust me... Your my queen ..so I should atleast earn your trust." I said as I looked at her sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:19 am

*lets out her claws defensively, but keeps as calm as she can* .... i-i'll be obedient... b-but only if you don't hurt the one who followed me here- o-ok? *tries to give herself a little leverage* ... a-as long as he stays safe, i'll be your queen...
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:09 am

"You don't need to be obideint... " I sighed and sat down "and aki won't be harmed unless he acts like an idiot..." I wondered why she was so defensive.. It confused me.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:06 pm

*keeps herself momentarily mute: looking down at her claws* ....i was told demons were evil..and give that you kill often... i don't consider them entirely wrong. - i struggle to understand what use you have of me given that i'm still alive. - is it just to make the former angel jealous..? *blushes uncomfortably*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:27 pm

"No.... I genuinely like you... But.... Akihiko wishes to claim you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)   Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Injuries and meetings. (Open to eris and akihiko)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next