Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 I_voting_barA cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 I_voting_barA cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A cave made by the laguz leader

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:39 pm

"I'm sorry." That's all I could say. What can be done to comfort one who's lost everything dear to him.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:41 pm

whats going on in the world right now? He asked i know i was frozen when there was peice but i dont know anything else about whats going on. He said
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:42 pm

"War, and despair. There's a soul eater on the loose and the leader of the angels is dead." I said, knowing not what was to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:44 pm

so its like the old times of war... He said we need to bring elincia back to life she the only one that can stop this. He said
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:46 pm

"How will you accomplish this task?" I asked, for I did not know Elincia's location.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:48 pm

I have something. He said pulling out something from his back pocket. this is a book of tracking as long as u know there name and image u can find them.
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:52 pm

I stared at the book and saw its pages blank, yet full. "Be that as it may, how will you revive Elincia once you find her?"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Have u hear of a phoenix feather? He asked its said it can bring someone back to life.
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:55 pm

"Yes actually, I have. A dear friend of mine had hold of one in a place called the ridge, but he hasn't returned yet. He said he's working on a cure for death itself so he can bring his wife back. But I don't know wether that's true or not." I answered, cautious of new actions that might be taken.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Hes there already then. he said to himself well that complicates things but i know anyother way. He said we need to find a book of revival its a book that can bring back the soul of a person if u can find a living body u can put it in that persons knowledge and spirt will live on. He explained i plan to put her in my body to share it we need her.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Hes there already then. he said to himself well that complicates things but i know anyother way. He said we need to find a book of revival its a book that can bring back the soul of a person if u can find a living body u can put it in that persons knowledge and spirt will live on. He explained i plan to put her in my body to share it we need her.
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:28 pm

"Masaaki is actually looking for that artifact in the ridge right now." I said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:46 pm

I thought u said he was going after the phoenix feather. he replied
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:48 pm

"No, he already has the phoenix feather, and the scarlet scroll. All he needs is the book and a gem that lies at the bottom of a lake somewhere." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Then we dont have a moment to lose. Harsolf replied i know where the lake is its just gonna be hard to get there. he said
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Note: you do not have the book that allows you to find people. It is not in your item list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cave made by the laguz leader   A cave made by the laguz leader - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A cave made by the laguz leader
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2