Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) I_vote_lcapReturn to the Dens (Laguz only) I_voting_barReturn to the Dens (Laguz only) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Return to the Dens (Laguz only) I_vote_lcapReturn to the Dens (Laguz only) I_voting_barReturn to the Dens (Laguz only) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Return to the Dens (Laguz only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris

Fenris

Return to the Dens (Laguz only) Empty
PostSubject: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:32 am

His eyes are amber lamps, gazing through the gathering twilight at the dens, the ancestral home of the Wolven Laguz... His lip curls back to reveal sharp and yellowed teeth, his short, bristly fur standing on end as his agitation grows...

From the  shackle on his wrist dangles a lengthy chain, which drags the ground as he looks down from the top of the crags, watching the Laguz of his race go about their average everyday lives... He flares his nostrils as a multitude of familiar scents rush up to him. Memories follow the scents, and his low growl shows his displeasure at the content.

"I am home." He speaks to himself softly as he digs his hands and feet into the stone, bounding down the slopes quickly, finally coming to a rest in the communal center between all of the dens... He shifts into his midform, becoming a durable beast... watching the entrances... waiting for the other wolves to come out to acknowledge his presence...

To investigate who would dare to intrude on their territory.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Harsolf was making his way to Lethe's house to see here then he got a feeling he was being watched. Harsolf stopped then looked towards where a wolf laguz was sitting Whats he doing Harsolf thought. Well none of my business. Harsolf thought and continued walking. Then he stopped and sighed Lethe would have my neck if i didnt figure out why he was there. Harsolf thought ill circle around harsolf thought
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 pm

The glowing eyes focus on Harsolf... His footsteps nowhere near quiet enough to escape the attention of the shifted Leguz,

"You are the first to emerge, Do you challenge my right to be here?"

Fenris snarls as he counter circles, The pair of Leguz have drawn quite a bit of attention... More wolves begin to emerge from the dens... Wolves, in every form, begin surround the circling men... each wondering who the warriors are...
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Harsolf pulls out a cigarette to smoke it No not that But someone i know would have my neck if i didnt find out why you are here. Harsolf told him I have no interest. Harsolf told hm
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:44 pm

"I'm coming back home. Who is the Alpha now?" I ask, standing back up and reverting back to human, and even though I am a wolf, I stand taller and broader than almost every other wolf there... Not relaxed... Just being the bare minimum of civil... still watching you and the other Laguz present.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Hell if i know. Harsolf told him if you want to meet the dragon king then your looking at him. Harsolf said other then that I dont know who the pack leader is. Harsolf told him
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Fenris' face twists in disgust, "A dragon? In wolf lands.... You are a fool...When I was last here you would have been driven out by the pack."

He calls to the gathered crowd, "Who is are the Alphas, and where can I find them?"
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:14 pm

The alphas are dead. Harsolf told him i forgot that elincia was the pack leader. Harsolf said Also since the alphas are dead i have free passage. Harsolf told him But its not going to last. Harsolf said (mostly to himself)
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:23 pm

"The alphas are dead." Harsolf told him "i forgot that elincia was the pack leader." Harsolf said "Also since the alphas are dead i have free passage." Harsolf told him "But its not going to last. Harsolf said" (mostly to himself)
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:33 pm

The hulking wolf watches Harsolf with an expression of distaste.

"Where is Elencia." He says to the wolves, disgusted about the fact that the wolves have lost their spines, and dismissing the dragon Laguz utterly.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:46 pm

"Again ill tell you shes dead. Harsolf told him and since the king came to power there arnt anyone willing to take the roll of pack leader." harsolf told him
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:32 pm

"The wolves need a leader. Otherwise they all act as individuals, Our people need a leader." Fenris says, half disgusted at the cowardice of the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Dens (Laguz only)   Return to the Dens (Laguz only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to the Dens (Laguz only)
Page 1 of 1