Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Taking land (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTaking land (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barTaking land (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Taking land (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTaking land (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barTaking land (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Taking land (open)

Go down 
+4
Ausmidius
Axium Ziakri
Echo
Fletcher Ren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Taking land (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Elincia looked up at him with hurt eyes. "I did feel the same, but your not at all who i thought you were. Your evil.. and cause pain to others." She gasped as the sword dug into her bag then she fell to the floor. "Have fun with your life. I'm done here." She took her last breath, then her body lay still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:01 pm

I sat beside her. Stroking her hair "I'm sorry.." I picked her up and took her to the chamber I hand prepared for me an her. I placed her on a capsule to be perfectly preserved. Not long...I'll bring you back.... I though of the Phoenix feather.
He stood next to Shikyo "are you ready to destroy the world?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:24 pm

Aldearith Isanagi wrote:
"I loved you....but it appears you don't feel the same way... A shame..." A genuine tear streamed down my cheek and I stuck god slayer into her back pinning her to the ground "to think I would have called you my wife...I actually loved you...it's sad...well looks like another emotion I have to compleatly erase..." I twisted the sword and looked at her sorrowfully.

Echo, tired of allowing the current Satan to roam free, tired of seeing him remain seated in the throne, and finally, tired of seeing him live, returns to kill him- once and for all. "I am the scariest demon you'll ever see; all of your nightmares combined." Echo thinks to himself as he appears right behind Keita via his Arc of Time, and immediately lunges his sword towards the current Satan's head.

It was funny how Echo knew Keita would be here, actually. You see, the one moment the two appeared in the future that Keita destroys, well, that time is now. In other words, Echo had seen it all already. What was currently happening right now, the present time; everything had already been seen personally by the Master of the Arc of Time: Echo.

Seeing as he is within close-range of Keita with his specialty weapon lunged, if Keita were to counter the lungs with a spell, the sword would immediately react, reversing the direction of the spell right back to the current Satan. Additionally, as the two were in short enough distance for Echo to stab a sword through the fellow demon, a deflected spell would be deemed unavoidable. Thirdly, as Keita currently had a weapon (or whatever you wish to call your chidori) fed through and twisted inside another, it'd be impossible for him to pull back and strike Echo quick enough to stop the now-lunging blade aimed for the head. Fourthly, thanks to future knowledge, as Echo recognized Keita's enhancement spells, he'd have the other half of the Arc of Time active to render any speed boosts, either from another or Keita drained to a thousandth of an ordinary human being's speed: hardly comparable to a turtle- unbelievably slow. Overall, thanks to that one moment in time where both Keita and Echo had seen the future in destruction by Keita's hands (now the present), Echo had every right to appear wherever he wanted during this time to interfere with the flow of distinct eras. It was all over.

Summary:

Utilized a post when Keita and I were in the present time to validly appear behind Keita, and immediately feed a sword towards his head

Provided points as to how the lunging sword to Keita's head will be inevitable, though I must await a response before announcing Keita's death. Once dead, I request a regeneration spell (as Masaaki currently possesses) to resurrect Keita (sane). I believe this to be right as this will keep the story interesting, and will rid the inconveniences of Keita's dark side. Otherwise, unless a hole is found in my post, Keita is dead after his response.

PM me for further explanations or add my Skype: azaiyo

NOTE: The timing of this assault is according to Keita's quoted post, seeing as Echo can appear in any moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Shikyo felt the life of the woman slip into non-existence. Her presence, even while weakened, was a strong one and now had a more important task. He abandoned his search for the scream and returned to the Demon Lord, just in time to see a strange man appear and thrust his sword at the Leader's head. Shikyo knew that he was too slow to stop the action and simply remained standing, his eyes moving between the two and the dead woman lying in a capsule of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:09 pm

I noticed the demon appear with my sensory ability's. 8 was caught by surprise. My body was heavy. I knew I couldn't dodge so I used my most useful ability. Blink. Unable to be directed back at me due to it being used on me I blinked behind shikyo "remember the deal we made... Remember my power is yours..." I stood there. I let a stream of fire flow towards echo as I appeared on the other side but a few mitres away. I let my instincts take over and I began to change. In danger I instantly activated chaos booster. Whipeing a dribble of blood from my nose "so what now echo?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Aldearith Isanagi wrote:
I noticed the demon appear with my sensory ability's. 8 was caught by surprise. My body was heavy. I knew I couldn't dodge so I used my most useful ability. Blink. Unable to be directed back at me due to it being used on me I blinked behind shikyo "remember the deal we made... Remember my power is yours..." I stood there. I let a stream of fire flow towards echo as I appeared on the other side but a few mitres away. I let my instincts take over and I began to change. In danger I instantly activated chaos booster. Whipeing a dribble of blood from my nose "so what now echo?"

Illegal. Like I confirmed, it's unfortunate, but you have absolutely no way of escaping this; even reacting, in general. Firstly, like I said in my previous post, and if you look further into my spell, your spells would be reduced to a thousandth of a regular human being's speed: hardly comparable to a turtle. As Chaos Booster and Blink affect you, and are spells, they are affected by the Arc of Time. Secondly, sensory abilities won't help if I'm appearing from another time. How else could I just be behind you, anyways? Thirdly, the amount of time it'd take to think would be too long before receiving a sword to the head. You'd have to make an immediate reaction, which you can't. Fourthly, if I'm close enough to you to lunge a sword into your head, the sword able to deflect an incoming spell, you'd be hit faster by the deflection than by the logic of swinging a sword. It's all logic, my friend; not my simple theories. Finally, the time it'd take to turn to discover me appearing behind you with a sword...yeah, definitely too slow to counter. Additionally, by how quickly you were able to perform actions, you clarified beforehand that you had spells active. I took advantage of all of these things to create an inevitable death. My apologies for having to confirm this once more, but your character is dead. The only reason I had to give you a response is so I wouldn't get my post voided for breaking rules. I'm sure it'll make you mad, but as I said in the summary, I made a compromise for you.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:42 am

I'm confused I thought my physical speed was reduced. An blink is instant..? An. Your sword reflects the spell on the user and if they're alreaddy on me then how does that work. If that isn't a resonance argument.

Aldearith felt the sword penetrate the skull. Void booster activated on impact but unfortunately his brain was already shut down. Keita fell to the floor with a thud. Darkness consumed the corpse before flooding into the body. Satan was dead.

Also how can your arc of time effect someone's body?
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 am

[I manipulated the spells channelled throughout your body to change both your physical and enhanced speed to a thousandth of an ordinary human's speed. Again, hardly comparable to a turtle. By rendering you in this state, and appearing in such a manner as I did before, it's impossible for you to react. Will be edited for my post later. For further information, please PM me]

Echo, having killed Keita, tosses his body aside, now looking at Elincia's dead body for the second time. He examines her quickly before vanishing once again into the future, where his estate lied, and during a time when Keita was still dead. It was time for him to take the throne.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:30 pm

-The barrier around Kimiko Sakura vanishes and soon after she wakes up, having  recovered from that blow she stands up to look at her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was that there was no more destruction...and it was quiet-too quiet. She starts walking around for any sign of people. After a while she comes across someone-the girl she had met before. Kimiko was happy to see her and ran over there but as she got there something seemed wrong. She stood over Elincia before realizing she was dead. Her eyes widened before taking another look around noticing Keita was dead as well, and a number of other people she did not know. She ,having the reality of the situation sink in, falls on her knees and starts crying wondering if she will be able to do anything....-

- After crying for a while she starts to think of a way she could help-a way to return everything to normal and bring everyone back. She starts searching in her mind for a spell or something that could help. Although she knows that she can't use that spell as she is now, but doesn't lose hope. She then remembers something that her mother told her as a baby. She has a flashback-it wasn't clear as it was centuries ago but she remembers her words clearly." There my come a time when you will not be able to use spells for magic, but don't be alarmed. You can use another kind of magic, magic through song. I will give you  a song and store it in your memory. It is a song that will heal everything in an area,how wide depends on you. While you have this ability you can create other songs that I am sure will help you when the time comes. Kimiko, I hope this will be useful to you in the future.".She thinks about this for a moment before smiling,wiping her eyes and standing up. She tries to remember exactly what the song was...-
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:55 pm

nothing to see here

Last edited by Kimiko Sakura on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Kimiko Sakura wrote:
- Kimiko Sakura finally remembers the song from long ago that has been stored in her memory. She then starts glowing and closes her eyes , getting into a singing position. She then sings....-

Ashita Kuru Hi Lyrics:
Ashita Kuru Hi English Lyrics:

- As she sings the land glows the city returning to normal, everything burnt returning to it's former light. The nature once dead full of life-every thing back to normal as if nothing happened. There were many flowers and trees around as well a more animals. Peace settles as a serene wind blows the tree branches and flowers swaying in the breeze. People who were once dead are waking up...-

[You clearly stated that doing such a thing (which would be considered a spell in this case) isn't even registered. No matter how powerful you are, unless you have an ultimate spell that creates other spells (which would be OP), performing an action like this should be voided. Like I said in the archives of the chat, all spells are (and should be) registered and used at a proper time. It does make sense that, at the least, if you were to have this spell approved right now, you'd still have to use it a later time, right (seeing as the current Kimiko in this topic, specifically, would be unknown to it). Additionally, this is a complete plot-twisting tactic. Even if I'm wrong, you should have the approval of at least Elincia to use something like this legally. No bad attitude(s) intended in this message. If I'm wrong about all of this, so be it.]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:41 pm

(- sighs- =.= hai,hai...can't be helped then..then forget my last post i'll think of something...oh and to magical girls everywhere-offense.)

-Kimiko Sakura unable to remember sighs and sits on the ground. She takes another look around at her surroundings still wondering if there was anything she could possibly do. Felling useless at not being able to do anything thing, Kimiko Sakura begins to cry. Why...why can't i do anything...i just want everything to be peaceful and happy...so that everyone can live a enjoyable life...is that so wrong...even so..if i can't do anything in this situation..how will i able able to bring peace and happiness into the world...if i can't do anything to help...anything to help...to help...These last words remain in her mind.." ISN'T THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP?!" she cries out in anguish. Her tear streaked eyes start glowing a bright turquoise as well as the rest of her after she says that. This light extends to the sky and can be seen from miles on end.."what's...going on..?"-
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Shikyo walked over and stood above the fallen body of his once leader. It wasn't uncommon for demon leaders to change frequently. As he stood there, a girl walked over and began to cry over the fallen. Shikyo did not let this stop him from achieving his objective. He knelt over Alderith's lifeless corpse and pulled out a knife. He jabbed it into the corpse's throat and pulled viciously, creating a gaping whole down to the stomach. The blood did not spurt out but, oozed as though it had simply been poured from a bag. A loud crunch could be heard as well as the knife cracked and separated the two halves of the rib cage. Shikyo pulled up his sleeve and reach into the chest, grasped firmly, and pulled out the heart of the fallen leader. He looked at the girl, who had just stopped crying, and gave her an evil grin before he devoured the heart. His eyes then moved over the girl his former leader had killed, his former lover. He moved to stand over the corpse, still encased in the capsule. He opened the capsule so that her top half was accessible and, as the strange girl began to scream out, did exactly the same thing he had done to Aldearith's corpse. After eating the two hearts, he walked over to the glowing girl and wiped his mouth on her dress. Shikyo had stolen Satan's and Elincia's souls and now wielded their power. "Quite the impressive light show. Thank you for granting me the opportunity to see it." Shikyo turned his back on the girl and strode away from her.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:34 pm

(is now out of the topic since i was gone for a week and has no clue what the fudge is going on.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking land (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3