Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Taking land (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaking land (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barTaking land (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Taking land (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaking land (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barTaking land (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Taking land (open)

Go down 
+4
Ausmidius
Axium Ziakri
Echo
Fletcher Ren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

Taking land (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:24 am

-The girl stands in front of Elincia in a sort of protective way, neko ears fully pointed upward. She stares at Keita long and hard before saying," Oh.....your that creepy dark guy who set be on fire...". She then looks at her surroundings realizing that this town is in ruin. She looks at the dead people lying on the streets everywhere then looks back at the weak Elincia for a moment before she looked back at Keita. Her glow now so close to the dark presence in the area, spreading 60feet in diameter, and her eyes now glowed a bright turquoise color.-" I can hear it...the cries of the people in fear,cries of people dying,the cries of the people over the destruction of their home,...the cries of the spirits that were once alive. But most of all the cry of the girl i thought you loved and cared about. When I met you once before , you were once in a state similar to this, but that girl brought you out f it and you guys hugged. I thought it was nice, but now your choosing to kill her? Will all the destruction and pain your causing she gets weaker and weaker by the second-she can barely stand. But you really don't care at this point do you?" she stands and waits for his reply-
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Having witnessed Elincia disappear beforehand, Echo follows, now in the scene where a Satan is currently destroying a town market. Oh, how foolishly others thought, thinking he was gonna destroy the entire country, whereas the man was only destroying a small area. It was now time to call upon Keita- no, the current Satan's inevitable death. "Perish, demon overlord." Echo announces, swiftly moving from one shadowy area to the next. He could see the demon moving at crazy speeds, though that fact would lead to his eventual downfall. Just see for yourself...
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:45 pm

I smiled and spoke quickly "echo! Your bound to be here now that elincia is.. So I employ you to leave... I don't want you to die yet..."- I was beside elincia and I picked her up- then I was behind Quinn "keita is gone...there's no one to talk to any more..." I sent a wave of blue flame at them from all angles. I they could find a way to avoid it. They'd have to do it within 3 seconds or they'd easily be incinerated- and then I was standing in the fledgling temple. Beside two priests who became startled. We were the only 3 allowed in here besides the subject "you know what to do" I said as I lay elincia on the table and the contract on top of her- I left the priests to transform her forcibly. It would take a while. And she had to have a shred in her mind to transform. But everyone had a dark half. They just didn't know it. I was back in the town, beside the other demon. I continued with the 5th line. Grudgingly masking my Alreaddy partially hidden power. I wouldn't be traced now. They'd have to search for me. "Please scan for a vampire, angel and demon nearing" I asked the demon.

[note] elincia its time to join a side. Me or echo.
If you chose me you'll be a contract demon after 10 posts. Any persons posts.
If you chose echo. You'll be trapped untill either I kill you or echo works out a way to get in and free you.
Echo I really do suggest you leave.
Quinn, Kimiko. I bid you good luck.

Also could everyone please pm me thing they wish to add to the story. I'm going to add this and some of the other story's to the site history.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Elincia was on the table weak, and tired. She looked up at the boy she thought she loved and coughed up blood. "Fine, I'll join you, but I'm keeping my leadership, and will not harm people. Ever." She glared at him with hurt eyes and coughed up blood again, getting weaker by the second.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:26 pm

At this point I had already completed the line that I was said to finish and I get impatient waiting and mutter to myself, "Meet me here.. Right." I start walking back in the general direction of the others and I'm about two blocks block away from the temple at this point. I put my hand on my rifle, just in case it has to be put to use quickly.
maybe I'll finally get to use this thing...
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:13 pm

I hear Keita and I spin around to grab him but he disappeared seconds later a dome of fire appeared I pull off my Flame retardant trench coat "...one onethousand..." and throw it over Kimiko, "...two onethousand..." and pushing her through the wall of flame in front of us, me diving right after her sustaining minor burns "...three onethousand..."

I pull the jacket off of Kimiko and put it back on, I climb the buildings once again. I pull out my Binoculars to scan the area. "what did he mean by "Keita is gone?" *sigh*" I climb over to the tower yet again. "I've got a feeling he needs somewhere big like a church.....that means that theres 3 other churches to check..." I looked at my watch "I probably don't have much time..." I jump off the tower and run to my motorcycle on the edge of town I switch out my sniper for my Crossbow and Katana and ride toward one of the three churches "I will find you Keita... You can bet on that..." I then take another canteen out of the compartment of my motorcycle and take a swig of it.

Ten minutes later I arrive at the farthest church on the other side of town I park my bike half a mile away and I run over to the cathedral window and peer in "dammit nothing in here..." I jump down and start my way over to the next church.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:01 pm

It was time for the current Satan to perish, despite the feelings of others. Echo swiftly drives himself out of the field of flames that rose, almost as if they were intended to kill him. He was about to debut the advanced forms of the Arc of Time. Now, it was just a matter of taunting Keita to try and kill him- which would lead to the current Satan's death, of course. Echo had never felt more merciless and sure about annihilating a fellow demon. "I win." Echo announces randomly, signifying that he was now the one with the upper hand...supposedly.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 pm

I had stopped drawing lines. And I drew a circle around the entire city. Crossing over each corner. From the sky it was a pentagram. From the ground. It was just random lines. Once the circle was complete I picked up the fellow demon "we need to go" I said as I grabbed him- then we were in the market surrounded by other demons. "Let satans power protect us!" I said above the chatter. We then became surrounded In a barrier. I used blink to teleport the barrier and all of the people within it too. Keita was back in the city now.but on a hill in the out skirts. He smiled as the plan fell int place "burn in the depths of hell..." He muttered and a blinding light erupted. An incredible beam of pure district I've energy erupted within the pentagram. Turning the entire city and all it's inhabitance into a flat burnt plain. There was a small shred of his mind tht felt sad. It was keita. Aldearith had to find a way to shut it out. To get rid of keita once and for good.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:25 pm

I was looking through the city and I was back on my motorcycle then I saw someone in the sky....It was Keita I had the worst feeling so I left the city and headed for the Highway. "*sigh* I've lost too many people that I care about..." I say to myself. Just as I get a mile down the Highway I see the town burned to smithereens.

I rode on to live another day

[quin leaves topic]

Last edited by Quindaro on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

-Kimiko Sakura stands there for a while with no indication of emotion as she was awakened just moments before. She stands in the middle of the flames unharmed. The flames around her were a golden light color, holy flames perhaps? After a while her eye color turned from bright turquoise to light blue, yet the glowing remained. She stood there reviewing the events that just happened. She then blocks out just happened for a moment and stands straight in front of Keita pointing at him in a sort of confronting way(think tsundere yelling at a guy)." OI! did you even hear what i said earlier. Don't just ignore me! HEY! LISTEN!" a vein pops out of her head in annoyance like an anime character. Her glow changes from turquoise to red. She had taken on a personality other than her own, she doesn't know how or why...(to be explained near the end of her story~)-

( ^^ your fault, ignoring everything my character said. She does not taking being ignored lightly...)

( le edit for explanation)

(So my character was pretty much in the city and it exploded. naturally she catches on fire, yet it doesn't harm her due to her flame change ability. she is able to get to you because of her teleportation ability. And she is newly awakened (you were in awakening topic Keita-san...=.=) she doesn't know anything - literately- and so she has no personality either. The other personality to be explained later. Does this help, and check my spells....)

Last edited by Kimiko Sakura on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Simply put, as he was originally outside the line of flames, or furthermore outside harm's way, Echo vanishes into the future, back into his estate. It seemed Keita truly wasn't able to even put up a fight against him. Not yet, anyway. Albeit, Echo assured himself Keita will be dead the next time the two meet. Luckily, while vanishing, he was outside of the pentagram, or else he would end up a prisoner like everyone else Keita tricked. He was brilliant at making friends, and even better at killing. Echo, who is a descendant of the great ancestors of hell, had a pending opportunity to kill the current Satan, and recreate history. It was only a matter of time before Echo's patience would drop, and he'd put Keita in a state of absolute nothingness- pain, if you will. Unfortunately, as he vanishes, he had no others to take, seeing as he had no idea what the hell Keita was planning.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:39 am

I grinned and appeared behind Kimiko licking the brim of her ear arms around her and Kage pressed up by her throat "I wanted to kill you personally... But now that the odds aren't against me...I'm thinking otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:11 am

(stays in state already in)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:17 am

-Kimiko Sakura thinks to herself that he still ignored her words,but oh well. "eh?!?" is her reaction when he is suddenly behind her" hey....aren't you the creepy dark guy who set me on fire when we last met, nice to see you again...i guess" she says although when she notices him licking her she says " Hey! what are you....stop!" then says with a flat tone " pervert...."..." hey let me go! move that sword!" she struggles to get free.-

( ^^Note that spiritual powers angelic light and magical light are all she can use no,and the spells with angelic light,so good luck with that,they will tap in later)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 pm

"I'm sorry..." I said softly dropping the sword -and then I was infront of her, close. I looked far different.not cruel & sadistic like I was "please don't hate me...the fire was keita.. Not me.." I smiled warmly hoping she would forgive me. I was holding the darkness back.thats all I could do for her..
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Elincia weak, attempted to get up off the table she was laying on. She had to find Keita.. or whoever he was, and stop this madness. It wasn't like him, and demon or not, she was getting him back. She began to stumble and walk, with a slight limp due to her being so weak. She leaned to the side coughing up blood once more, then shouted/whispered "Keita" in hopes he would come back to her, this way she could figure out what was really the reason behind all of this.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:55 pm

-As soon as he apologized Kimiko Sakura had somewhat of an un noticeable sweat drop. What a drastic change she thought..she seems him smile and thinks that he might not be that bad after all...- "oh um..i forgive you, it didn't hurt much at all..." she then replays her words in her mind... was Keita...but isn't that his name...well that's what she calls him though....this is something that i have to figure out... Her thoughts cut off by a familiar voice, the voice of the girl before. Her neko ears stand up and twitch as she dramatically turns to look in the direction of Elincia. She has no expression on her face when she says" i can hear a voice, she is calling out to you.." she turns to face Keita " will you go to her, or will you ignore her words as before..?"-

Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 pm

I nodded as I let the darkness flow back I was faking of course. My cruel expression returned as I plunged my hand into her stomach. Lightning whirled and shocked through my arm, else both became surrounded by a black flame. After a few second a let another jolt into Kimiko. I grinned as I pulled my hand out out of her stomach. Then I was gone- beside elincia "are you ok?" I said as I placed a hand on elincia "this May hurt a little" I said softly as I initiated the final part of the transformation. It wouldn't take long. But soon she would be different. Her darkness would come out and lock the light away. She would be blocked off from others. She would no longer be hurt by Gallia. She would my queen... Se would be by my soul...

[note] this will take 3 posts. Changing Aspects of personality to suit demons is entirely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:07 pm

-Kimiko Sakura was not fully taken by surprise. She wanted to to believe that he was back to "normal"(let's face it, what is normal anyway?) , yet part of her knew he was lying, a part she did't know where it came from. Her eyes flashed red with a glare for a few seconds before, they return to normal, her eyes widen for a moment and she falls over from the pain sprawled out with a faint glowing light. Her eyes slowly close and soon she was unresponsive, not dead...yet not alive either. A light extends from the sky toward her and forms a barrier of light around her , making her or anyone to see in or out of much less to break it. She remains in a subconscious state not being able to move, but able to hear and see fragments of the world around her.-

(like i said, not that easy to kill, even if she doesn't have all her spells and powers, she is still pretty strong as she is now, if you underestimate her it,will come back to bite you^^)

Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:17 pm

[note] I didn't want to kill you. If I did I would have stabbed you with angel slayer...
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:34 pm

A dark figured, accented in orange, strode towards the destruction and chaos of the town. As he drew closer it became obvious that he was a demon. He wore nine swords of varying designs in a circular pattern on his back. He strode up to Alderith, a hand held over his face to block the light, "Sorry I have arrived so late, Lord. I was attending to some personal matters at my estate." He bowed to him.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:00 am

I come walking into the city, or what was left of it, in search of any survivors, and Elincia. I could be seen surround in Dragon Fire(Flame Engulf) that was a good 15m while carrying 20ft sword, similar to a Katana in shape made of Demonic Lightning(Black Weaponry Alpha). As I was walking and searching, I manged to find a body of one of the fallen. I proceed to give it proper resting place when I noticed a certain aspect of the deceased. It was a symbol of the Remnant Village, a symbol every Hybrid is given when they come to live in the village. I start muttering to myself "I should have been here sooner. If only had I had been , maybe I could have saved you." I then proceed to scream, a roar similar to a dragon, that could be heard from all across the city.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:40 am

Elincia gasped as Keita appeared next to her. She collapsed at his touch to the floor, taking in the last of the transformation painfully, she looked up at him. "Pain or not, i refuse to let the full darkness take over, i need a little light to rule my land with some kindness left. I refuse to be cruel like you." She spit at him weakly so it landed on his shoes. "I thought i loved you.. but i was wrong." She mumbled, then turned away coughing up blood once more. "I hate you."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:38 am

"I loved you....but it appears you don't feel the same way... A shame..." A genuine tear streamed down my cheek and I stuck god slayer into her back pinning her to the ground "to think I would have called you my wife...I actually loved you...it's sad...well looks like another emotion I have to compleatly erase..." I twisted the sword and looked at her sorrowfully.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 am

Shikyo simply watched as his leader, the demon lord Satan, declared his love for the woman he now impaled with his mighty weapon. It was certainly an odd sight, even for a demon, to kill a woman he so obviously loved, corrupted or not. As he watched, a scream of anguish washed over his ears, emanating from somewhere deep within the destroyed city's center. It intrigued Shikyo so, he decided to investigate. He walked into the city, following what was left of the city's streets not bothering to hide his presence, searching for the source of the cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking land (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next