Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
History Of The Land EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
History Of The Land EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
History Of The Land EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
History Of The Land EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
History Of The Land EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
History Of The Land EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
History Of The Land EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
History Of The Land EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
History Of The Land EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
History Of The Land I_vote_lcapHistory Of The Land I_voting_barHistory Of The Land I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
History Of The Land I_vote_lcapHistory Of The Land I_voting_barHistory Of The Land I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

History Of The Land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

History Of The Land Empty
PostSubject: History Of The Land   History Of The Land EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:46 am

In the plane between light and darkness a war between Heaven and Hell ravaged Earth. Demons and Angels fought around the world, recruiting technologically superior humans to aid their battles they destroyed civilizations and divided Nations. Meanwhile the creatures of the shadows, the Vampires and Lycans, fought their own battle, hiding in the midst of the conflict of divinity. Soon after it started, the Humans rose apart and began to fight against the other races as the Vampires and Lycans emerged from their hiding places and joined the fray. The different groups fought from all corners of the Earth, on almost even footing for generations.

As the battle progressed through the centuries, hundreds of other races joined the fray. After a time a group of people, united by a young couple, showed that all races can live in harmony. As a society they flourished for years. Whilst the war raged around them, many races became extinct due to the constant conflict, nearly all in fact. The war came to an end soon after the birth of the first hybrid baby of Angel and Lycan (ware-wolf) blood, this wasalso the creation of the first luguz, she was named Elincia. For a time the remaining 6 races lived together in harmony, Angels, Demons, luguz, Vampires, Humans, and Hybrids.

Unfortunately this unity didn't last long. Soon the races began to fight against each other for the pure bloods of another race to crossbreed and create the ultimate being. This conflict soon pushed the different species apart again, with a rift deeper than ever before. Whist the fighting was great the races had agreements amongst themselves, for mutual gain, causing further resentments within the races. There were often feuds over single race territories. But there were still pockets of multi-racial community's where they lived and worked together, though very few. This continues till this day.

As though a repeat of history, a descendant of Elincia was born of the same cross breed, Angel and , she was named after her predecessor in the hopes of her aspiring to set the world back on a peaceful path, as her ancestor once did. Although the world is oblivious to her existence she ventures into the cruel world with a dream to re-unite the races 1 step at a time.

This is what happened in and around her life. This is her story….
Back to top Go down

History Of The Land
Page 1 of 1