Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Encounter (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEncounter (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barEncounter (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Encounter (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEncounter (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barEncounter (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Encounter (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Encounter (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Damien mumbles under his breath as he heads back to his camp. "That will be to soon...."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 pm

I walk out of the clearing and travel North East and stop at a nice sized rock and built a fire and cooked a can of beans "what was his deal? whatever..." I chow down "*sigh* It's nearly day and if I want an easy find on those rogues I need to find them within the next few hours...."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:01 pm

"I wish it'd hurry up and be morning, that's when that herb appears." I said, making strafing runs across the nighttime horizon. (Soon, it will be mine. Wait, who's that?) I flew down to what I saw. "Oh God."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 pm

I keep traveling Northeast and I hear footsteps I hit the ground near a pitfall where I hid from sight
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:05 pm

"Who's responsible for this?" I ask, wondering if anybody could hear me or if I was just going insane. I suddenly suffered a convulsion unlike any I've had before. It took place for 2 minutes and made me drop to the ground, clasping my head, a ringing and drumming in my ears that made them bleed.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 pm

As the convulsion comes to a closing, my personality had changed greatly, I now didn't care about the world or its own reasons, I merely cared about advancing my own agendas. "Hey, Quin", I said with a maniacal voice. "Come on out".
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:38 am

I then had another convulsion that lasted only a few seconds as I regained my senses. (What... what just happened to me? Who did I shout out to just now?)
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:47 pm

I stay put in the grove on the side of the hill..."The fuck was that?" I thought a few moments and decided to wait him out.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:09 pm

(Wait a minute... why am I wondering who I just shouted out to? Who am I, and what is my purpose here?) "I have wings, so I must be an angel, but why are they black? What's going on here, WHO AM I?" I walked forward to a nearby riverbed and observed a reflection, knowing not the being who stared back at me. "What am I? Can anybody tell me what am I?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:57 pm

In a panic, I began to run on a path towards what I thought was civilization. I thought not to use my wings, for I had forgotten everything. Soon I was a good ways off and realized I was hopelessly lost.
(Where am I?)
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:57 pm

I noticed the stranger had passed "What the fuck was that?" I questioned...Night had fallen I took out my flashlight and my map and checked where I was and headed east toward the road. 2 hours later I had made it to the road I traveled to the grove near the road where I hid my motorcycle. "crazy day indeed..." I said to myself while prepping to ride
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:18 pm

During the twilight hours beneath the golden sky I waited, hoping that somebody or something held answers for me somehow. I heard a noise of a vehicle, (at least I remembered what that was), but decided not to pursue it. I had guessed if it were anyone that I had previously known before my mind was wiped, they probably would have found me by now. I found a small area surrounded by flowers. Amidst my chaos, I found this place to be somewhat peaceful. As I walked forward, a small blue feather had descended to the middle where all the flowers met. I bent down and picked it up. Holding this little feather up to the moon, for it was night now, it gleamed with a radiant fire. The small flames that had taken residence on the very tip of the feather began to fade away. The light from the moon had made those flames dance with the utmost elegance for those brief moments when I had the privilege of beholding them. (What kind of bird could have dropped this?) I thought for a moment before hearing a noise. This noise sounded like the desperation of a creature that had been wounded badly. I arose once more only to find an azure phoenix only a few feet away, its wing broken, with blood trailing for what looked to be a few miles. It tried to get away when it originally saw me, but it couldn't move due to the pain. I walked slowly forward towards this graceful bird, and sat down beside it. I immediately noticed the source of what caused this injury, a pink petal that I remember seeing elsewhere. I took it off of the animal's wing and put my hand back on it. I stayed with it for a few minutes before it died. A tear came to my eye and I hadn't the slightest clue why I was so upset, I mean it was just a bird right? I wanted this beautiful creature to have a better life than what I was having, yet here it is, dead right in front of me and I can't do a thing about it! I reached over and picked its body up from where it lay and cradled it. But immediately after I had touched the feathers of this bird, its spirit came alive again, and it perked right back up to its original state. It then occurred to me that I had healing powers. And then it happened. All my memories came rushing back to me, everything that I had forgotten was back and I became once more the man I once was, Masaaki Amaterasu! I took flight again, and this time, the phoenix followed me for the ascent, but flew off in a different direction. (Thank you, spirit of Rebirth.) I then heard the roaring of a motorcycle and flew off to see who it could be.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 pm

I am speeding along the road at full speed feeling the wind in my hair thinking "what the fuck did my day summount to?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:40 pm

I began to catch up to the motorized vehicle and saw a familiar face. "Yo Quin!" I shouted, wondering if he had heard me.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:15 pm

feeling a downward breeze I look up to find Masaaki I hold up 2 fingers to show that I'm going to stop ahead 2 min later I come to a slow stop. "Hey Masaaki...Something you need" I say taking off my goggles
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 pm

"Nah, just wondering how it's been going for you." I looked around, feeling a presence and darkness around this area that I had not encountered before. "Hey Quin, do you feel different all of a sudden." I asked.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:21 pm

"no..." I said while raising an eyebrow. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:59 pm

"I don't know, I just get the feeling that there's evil a foot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encounter (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2