Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeather Falling (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barFeather Falling (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeather Falling (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barFeather Falling (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Feather Falling (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 pm

I begin to smell the air and notice a drop in pressure and a rise in moisture."Yeah a storm is coming.And it's a big one.Are you worried about getting wet?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:23 pm

I look back at Gajeel "Nah I don't mind getting wet." I said while pointing at my leather trench coat
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 pm

I turn around to the coat rack and pick of my leather coat and put it on. "I don't care about getting wet either.I wish it would flood a little actually." I scratch the fur under my neck again.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 pm

I go back to taking notes shortly after a quick swig of Root beer "I think I'll stick around here a little bit longer."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:32 pm

"Well I'm still bored as hell." I start scratching again as I am getting itchier. "Why am I so itchy?I don't even have fleas or anything."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm

I was lost in thought I unconsciously blocked out what Gajeel was saying
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:39 pm

"Aaaaaaaand he's gone.Alright."He takes the bottle of scotch back out under from under his coat and began drinking carefully so the smell doesn't bother Quindaro."That's good." I keep scratching."God damn this itch!What's causing it?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Man, you're gonna scratch up the storm before it even gets here, my guess as to why you're so itchy is that maybe you're still growing hair everywhere and your skin is tingling under the pressure.

"What do you think?" I asked the man standing horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:50 pm

"I guess.I should be still growing fur,i'm only 30 years old.And dog years don't apply to us.A new coat of fur is grown every year at this time.So maybe thats the reason why.Yeah your right.Anything you got that can stop the itching?" He keeps scratching everywhere and bites his shoulders as he scratches."This must be why I hate this month."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:52 pm

"I have a pill that will nullify some of the irritation if that'll help." I said, handing Gajeel a bottle of medication.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 pm

"God,thank you.I just drink it?Or do I rub it on my skin?" He looks happy waiting for an answer while scratching himself.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:42 am

I stop writing in my Field journal, "hey Gajeel wanna go walk the mall with me? I need to get some parts for my motorcycle"
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:02 am

"Sure I'll go as soon as I know how to us the bottle so I can stop scratching." He scratches furiously all over since he is still itchy them he looks at the back of the bottle and it says.'Drink quickly with alcohol to disinfect the tissue.' He takes out his bottle of scotch and chugs both bottles at the same time.He shakes his head and rapidly blinks his eyes to shake off the feeling of the alcohol and the terrible taste of the medicine."God that taste makes me wanna vomit,blech.Not even my scotch helped the fucking taste."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:21 pm

I didn't say it would taste good, only the effect was to help with the itch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather Falling (Open)   Feather Falling (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feather Falling (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2