Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 am

"Shit!"I ran over to Quindaro and catch him before he hits the ground."What did he mean by 'effects'?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:29 am

I don't know..." I said as a green flame sparked around him.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:23 am

Elincia stood dumbfounded. The men were dead but her friends had issues going on with them that she couldnt understand. "wh-- whats going on? Keita your coughing blood. And Quin just passed out..." Elincia looked extremely worried and tried not to tear up. "This is my fault.."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:08 pm

I was holding Quindaro and I had trouble understanding the whole situation."Elincia,Keita follow me to Quin and I's hous.It might not be safe at your place anymore."I walk over to the bar and open the cellar door and lets the bartender out and I unlocked the kitchen doors so the employees may leave."Elincia it's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 pm

I continued to heal Quinn with the green flame and spoke to elincia kindly "ifs not your falt, these assholes just wanted someone to kill, you must have been the closest" I intensified the flame to finish off and turned to elincia "me and Quinn went a little too far is all...I was coughing blood because of a spell I used is all.. I'll be fine" I smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:34 pm

"They didn't want to kill her,they wanted to take her."I handed Keita the note I found in one of the coat pockets from one of the corpses.It read;Take the girl,anyone that stand in you way you kill.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 pm

I finally came to my legs still numb "what...where...Is everyone all right?" I look at the body with the blade mark then back to Drago "lean me against the railing...please..." I pull out a blood vial from my vest and down it.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:13 pm

I walked over to the railing and set Quin down."Can you walk at all?"My expression turned to worried about Leita and Quin.Their physical state wasn't good even with the healing.Keita was still coughing up blood and Quin can barely move.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 pm

"Just give me a few minutes..." I start getting the feeling back in my legs "*sigh* the blood's starting to do its real job..." I look at all three of them and squeeze a smile "Everything is all right... Just after effects of my weapons they drain me of energy and a lot of my blood... Everything is back to normal..for now."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:29 pm

I looked at Quin as if he was crazy."Then why didn't you use something else that won't drain you.Let's go home,you guys are coming with us its not safe for you to go to your house Elincia.Keita you ca come too."I start signaling them to go out the door.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I get up "the cost is more than worth it..." I look at Elincia then back to Drago "I'm better now..." I limped to my Motorcycle "I'll see you back at the cottage.."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:43 pm

I signal Keita and Elinia to the door and once we are out side I look at Elinica."Hop on my back I'll give you a ride to our cottage.Keita follow us to the cottage alright?"I spread my wings and wait for Elincia to jump on.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:33 am

I looked up into the sky then I was gone, obove them, constantly blinking to give the illusion of flight. I waited patiently for drago and elincia.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:35 am

The Engine on my motorcycle Roared as I zoom off at full speed towards the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:37 am

As Elincia got on I spread my wings and took off.In moments we arrived at the cottage surrounded by trees and somehow has internet connection."Well that went faster than expected."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Appearing from beneath a nearby shrubbery, Masaaki wonders what the hell everybody's nervous about.

What just happened? He asks to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 pm

about half-way to the cottage I hit something when going through a shrubbery. "It must of been nothin but a mole..." when really I hit Masaaki by accident.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Elincia was taken back by the ride on her fellow dragon laguz. "Thank you, i appreciate it." she then waits for the others to arrive, nervous that something else may happen.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:39 pm

After coming to from being run over by Quin, Masaaki flies over to make up for lost time. Upon arrival, he asks what happened. He's filled in on the situation and he now wonders who could want to capture Elincia, and why Quindaro is so angry about them.

"So what's our plan of action?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3