Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A night worth remembering (Open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A night worth remembering (Open) I_vote_lcapA night worth remembering (Open) I_voting_barA night worth remembering (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A night worth remembering (Open) I_vote_lcapA night worth remembering (Open) I_voting_barA night worth remembering (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A night worth remembering (Open)

Go down 
+2
Ausmidius
Quindaro
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

A night worth remembering (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:53 am

I walk into the pub and order up a root beer, this time around I pull up a case and pull out a pristine quality clarinet. I then pickup my drink and head over to a stool where a couple of people were playing, I then sat my drink down on the stand and pulled the clarinet up and played "Whiskey In The Jar" along with the band.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:19 am

I sit near the musicians reading up on my next targets, while listening to them, and mumble to myself, "If I still had my cello..."
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:53 am

* Super Sonico walks in with her usual clothes on and her guitar case on her back. She walks quietly and sits in a chair looking around hoping not to be noticed for a while. She wants to know where she is.*

without guitar:

( U-um...is it ok if i join..i hope i'm not intruding...)
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:07 am

I notice a girl walk in with a guitar case on her back whilst finishing the song. I then step down off the stage and walk up to her table drink in hand "Hello...May I sit down next to you?" I asked in a cheerful tone.

[Its alright, Actually I'm glad you came to this post Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 am

* Super Sonico notices you next to her and becomes flustered." U-um sure...if it's not any trouble...". She was hoping to not be noticed for sometime, but it seems she was spotted..*
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 am

"Well thank you" I sit down across the table setting my drink down I look at her "Are you new here?" I ask then take a drink. "what do you play?" I ask looking at her case.
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:38 am

* Super Sonico stands up to introduce herself. " U-um...yes i am..and i play the guitar... My name is S-super Sonico-desu...nice to meet you!" she then bows formally.*
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:54 am

After listening to her introduction, after she takes her seat I take a drink and say "Oh sorry I forgot my Introduce myself" I hold out my hand as to shake her's "I'm Quindaro and I play clarinet as you could see."
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:01 am

* Super Sonico stares at his hand hesitantly before shaking it." Um...if you don't mind me asking, how long...have you been playing for..?"*
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:07 am

"5 years" I respond showing my clarinet to her "this goes everywhere with me..." I say smiling remembering the times I've preformed. I then shake my head, "how long have you played?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:10 am

I walked in with a hood and a mask on to hide my face. I had a guitar case at my side. Followed by 3 other demons. I walked up to the bar and spoke casually "is this the rock bar? Ou wanted us to play a cover later tonight...?" I inquired to the bar tender.
(Someone please speak as the bar tender.. I am in aware I. You want me in the topic. If not just say no)
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 am

* Super Sonico gives a gram smile and gazes at nothing in particular." This Guitar is very special to me. It was given to me by a special friend who helped me to become the player I am today. This guitar's name is Daydream, she hold lots of hopes,dreams,and wishes.."*
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:30 am

I smile "I can respect that" I lift my instrument and press the keys down "this helped me get through highschool..." I say while setting it into my lap. "so how good are you?"

(Bartender):"Tonight is signup night. Just write your name on the list and you'll be called to the stage to play." He says while pointing to the signup sheet.
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:35 am

*" U-um..i don't think i'm that good...i play in a band with....with.." Super Sonico has a confused look as if she was trying to remember something" who..was it again..?"*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:38 am

I grinned and signed the name on the sheet 'Demons of death' and wrote the 3 songs we would be performing this 'war is ours' and 'bad blood' by Escape The Fate aswell as 'hey there mr brooks' by Asking Alexandria. I then took a seat and ordered a bottle of bailys and 20 shot glasses.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 am

I hear my performance number was called I get up and look at Sonico "Wanna come up and play with me?" I say holding up some transposed sheet music for guitar (pick lead or bass)
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:03 am

* Super Sonico gets flustered" U-um..i can't.. i mean ..i can't really play in front of people...i-i get nervous...i haven't practiced either...s-sorry!" .Super Sonico bows*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:12 am

I looked at the people beside me. Girl freaking out "just get up there.." I cheered taking my8th shot.
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:05 pm

I was on my way home when I passed by the pub. Noticing a sign on the door, I stopped to read it. "Performance night", it said. I wondered what was going on and walked inside. As I looked around, the sound of music fell upon my ears and uplifted my spirits after a day of failure to find someone I knew. I noticed Quin and someone I hadn't met before sitting near him. It seemed as though he was trying to get her to play with him up on stage, but the girl was reluctant. That's when I heard a demon whom Quin called Fletcher shout out to the panicking girl "Just get up there...". I looked at his table and all of his demon buddies and saw all the empty shot glasses, one still in Fletcher's hand. (You're going to be drunk before you even play Ren.) I took a seat up in the balcony and let things take their course.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:38 pm

I laughed and put my hand on the girls shoulder. Blinking her onto the stage then blinking back in a heartbeat. She was now on stage "just preform..." I moaned growing bored.
(No one knows whom I am because I have hidden my face and presence Asami. Also. Demons naturally are advanced. They can't get drunk.. Only happy)
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:51 pm

* "B-but i can't..." .Super Sonico now notices she is on the stage and looks around flustered and nervous as people are staring at her.'w-what do i do now..'*
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Everyone stared at the girl with frowns on their faces, except for the demons and Quindaro. I decided to give the girl a smile in hopes that she would no longer feel like she couldn't play. "Don't hold back!" I shouted to her.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 pm

I walk up onto the stage putting my clarinet in its case then tap her on the shoulder, "Just relax...play what you know and I'll accompany you." I then walk to the front of the stage and pull up the Mic and putting on a fedora "Welcome to Balabarta Pub for performance night with the nights first official performance..." I said a few other things to the crowd about how things will work before pulling up a bass guitar, and getting into my spot.

Last edited by Quindaro on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Sonico

Super Sonico

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:08 pm

* Super Sonico notices the girl and felt less nervous with her smile and words, she smiles back.'I'll do my best..'. She then looks behind her to see a drum player and a bass player behind her smiling, who look familiar...She tells them the song and they give her the thumbs up sign. She turns back to look at the guy she just met and the audience ." U-um..i'm Super Sonico, and i'm going to sing : Super-orbital!". She then takes out her guitar and starts the song...*

Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:18 pm

"Time to listen to some stuff." Ragecano chuckled as he walked into the bar. He wanted to eat something before he came home(He gets like 2-3 hours a sleep a night, lol) so he found himself walking over here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night worth remembering (Open)   A night worth remembering (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A night worth remembering (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next