Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:42 pm

"They stink of Blood" I turn back to the bar hand still on my revolver I take another drink "hold off until they make the first move"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 pm

ir as his nose is bombarded by the smell of blood."Yeah your right,they reek of blood,do you think they are vamps?"Drago tries to look natural as possible as the figures move into the building.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:09 pm

"I can't tell" getting up "stay here back me up if things get hairy" I walk over to the edge of the railing near the dance floor observing the figures move towards the dart area I make my way over there (blending with the crowd) waiting for them to make their move. I grip my blade as i lean on the wall
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:18 pm

"I'm not anyones back up Quin you know that.If we fight,we fight together."I go in the opposite direction on the wall in front of Quin so we can obverse eachother.I stare at the figures as they walk over to the darts area.One of the hooded mystery figures looks like he's gripping soimething in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:26 pm

I rub the back of my head to show Drago to wait a sec Hand still on my blade I watch the one that reaches into his pocket.......As if in slow motion I watch the figure pull out a knife and heading towards Elicia....3 seconds later I draw one pistol and shoot the knife out of his hand... I drew the other and fired 3 shots in the air so it would clear the club out....I train both revolvers on the hooded figures and waited for the club to clear out....they remain motionless.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 pm

"EVERYONE OUT...NOW!"I signal everyone out of the club and the guests scramble out the door.I lock the door and look at the bar tender who is frozen in fear."Get down into the cellar we will take care of this."The bartender opens a door on the floor under the counters where the alcohol and wine is kept.I go over to the kitchen doors and lock them down as the cooks look through the windows of the doors.I watch the hooded figures carefully to see if they have any more weapons on them.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:07 pm

I turned and saw elincia, hearing her shouts. I felt my body quake as the guy with the knife went for her. After the situation resolved I diss appeared. I was behind the two Figure in the doorway as people left the bar. When it was essentially empty I spoke in a low voice, looking up from my fringe. With white knuckles from gripping the hilts of my blades, although not drawn "did you just try to kill my girlfriend ...?" Is what I said I I stood there.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:47 am

Elincia was rushing over to keita when she heard gunshots not too far behind her. She turned around to find three men coming towards her. What can these beings possibly want from me? All I want is peace for the races.. What did i do wrong? Elincia started to turn her rush, into a run and hid behind keita, then making sure no one was looking, shifted to her wolf form and bared her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:52 am

After the place was cleared of Civilians I Came from the wall with both revolvers trained on the two in front and Drago was trained on the back. "Who are you!?" I Ordered I shift my eyes to the other side of the room where Elincia and Keita were then I shift to Drago and I nodded we both moved toward the people slowly.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 am

Elincia nodded at drago. Turn into your dragon form, your more powerful that way. She then growled a low deep growl, that caused the walls of the pub to shake.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:01 am

We walk towards the hooded men with my claw blades equipped and ready for action."Answer his question."We stop until we are about 10 feet away from the men.I look at Elincia and signal her to run over hear.One of the hooded men stopped Elincia from moving by grabbing her arms."Aren't you the little pet?Drago." How did he know my name? Drago facepalms at what Elincia says."I don't have any other form but this one.Why do you think I am always in Dragon form?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 am

Elincia approaches the hooded men her head low to the ground along with her tail, she then howls a loud high pitched wolf howl that causes the men to not be able to move. That should hold them about three minutes, better do what ever your doing fast.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:13 am

I put my revolvers away I drew my Katana and went up to the first figure I pointed it at his throat "Quin do you remember me?" I then pulled off his hood and got a good look at his face.... "You....your..one of the Bastards from 10 years ago!" My killing intent was raising dangerously high as I kept looking at him...
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:35 am

In a blur and a stain of blood I was by the dart board with the guy that had tried to use the knife, my hair was self raised by the black flame and crackling black lightning that now surrounded me. Blood dripped from my mouth, my eyes were red with pentagram pupils and the man was pinned to the wall by 2 pool cues, snapped in half and rammed through each elbow and kneecap. A dark energy swelled from me. It was the first time I had used chaos booster in 3 years and on top of that I had him trapped in my nightmare realm destroying his mind bit by bit. I was unmoving, staring in to his eyes panting angrily.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:44 am

Elinca kept her focus on the men in front of her then watched Keita closely worried, and her heart breaking. I hope he's able to control himself.. I don't want to lose him.. She then let her fangs grow and eyed the men ready to use Great Fang. A bite that always strikes hard and tends to kill instantly if not soon after do to the poison.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 am

"Elincia calm down they have you restrained we don't know what they will do so don't make any sudden movements."Drago throws a bottle of beer at Keita."SNAP OUT OF IT KEITA!"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:54 am

As though an instinct a blue flame incinerated the bottle. The pinned mans mouth began to foam and drool as his mind dismembered from the constant mental torture for a total 666 days (in the nightmare)
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 am

I then made a split second decision right there I buried my katana into the mans right shoulder (Leaving him alive but heavily damaged and paralyzed due to pain) drew my revolvers in a split second blowing the brains out of them.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:16 am

elincia laughed. I'll be fine, im leader of laguz. she growled then turned and snapped biting one of the men in the neck. die bastard
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:20 am

I walked back towards the group, leaving the now screaming, insane shell of a man to burn inside out. I had deactivated everything. I came and stood beside them all, and smiled before coughing a bit of blood into my hand.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:22 am

I holster both revolvers and pull up the one I buried my katana in "WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!?" I Shouted in his face he spit "Like I would tell a weakling like you..." I drop him then turn the blade inside "One more time... who sent you?" He died before he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:26 am

"Woah are you okay?"I walk over to Keita."Your coughing up blood,are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:33 am

I stand up Pulling the Katana out of the sack you could call a corpse I fling the blood off my blade and sheath it I walk over to Keita "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 am

I smile at them and wipe blood away from my mouth. A green flame surrounds me to heal the internal bleeding faster then my demon regen alone "peachy...just went a little far" I said to them chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:43 am

"Well that's good..." I walk 3 steps but then I suddenly lose all feeling in my legs and I fall on the railing "Fuck the after effects are kicking in" I look at Elincia, Keita, and Drago one last time before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)   A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A night alone.. or so she thought. (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next