Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSolidarity oasis - Page 2 I_voting_barSolidarity oasis - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Solidarity oasis - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSolidarity oasis - Page 2 I_voting_barSolidarity oasis - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Solidarity oasis

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Solidarity oasis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 pm

"That's okay. Sounds like it's a secret spot for you. I wouldn't want to intrude."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 pm

elincia looked at Rioter. "mm.. I wont go unless you'd like me to.."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:00 am

"Like i said if you don't tell anyone you can come anytime you'd like" Riotier said to the girls he had unexpectedly found to be friends he supposed "Of course I'll understand if you do not want to intrude but, did you know all deserts have water you just have to look."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Elysia laughed. "Of course. I just dig a really deep hole myself but, being a dragon I have the time and energy to dig wells like that." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Elincia chuckled. "Indeed, and i'll come with you Rioter." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:24 pm

"Well Elysia there's no need to dig if it's already on the surface I found an oasis not to far from here" Riotier said "Perfectly clear water and cold as well but the best part is that it's way out here away from everyone." Then he turned away and started walking the way he was going when he started his trek.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:07 pm

"I wouldn't feel comfortable. It's your secret spot." She flopped onto her back on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Elincia began to follow Rioter "I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:34 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that Elysia if you change your mind just follow the footsteps" he said "You won't be disappointed Elincia it's a great spot it won't take long maybe thirty minutes of walking."

(could you time skip it Elincia that be great thx)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solidarity oasis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Outside Areas :: Dessert-
Jump to: