Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Solidarity oasis EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Solidarity oasis EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Solidarity oasis EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Solidarity oasis I_vote_lcapSolidarity oasis I_voting_barSolidarity oasis I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Solidarity oasis I_vote_lcapSolidarity oasis I_voting_barSolidarity oasis I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Solidarity oasis

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Riotier slowly paced himself through the sand hoping to reach his destination soon but he knew it was still a ways off but always willing to make the trip "Damn sun always so hot" he grumbled to himself. But he was loosening up at the prospects to come letting his guard down a bit and focusing less on his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Elincia was in her wolf form, taking a nap in the dessert sand. She enjoyed its soft warmth against her skin, and the sunlight didn't bother her much. She rolled onto her back, taking in the sunlight and whimpered in delight. "Mm.. This couldn't be better."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:59 pm

As he trudged a little further he heard a soft sound barely anything but as cautious as he was and as close as he was to his secret spot he didn't take any chances and drew one of his blades and moved in the direction he had heard the noise from.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Elincia rolled around in the sand, then, turned into her human form for a brief moment to grab for her bag she had around her chest, which now in human form was on her back. She pulled out a gallon of water, and then took a drink, put it back, then shifted to her wolf form once again, where the bag now hung from her chest. She then laid back down on her back and began rolling around, the sand turning her white fur golden with its color.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:56 pm

As he walked towards the noise and saw a wolf that looked familiar "Elincia what are you doing way out here" he called to the laguz at least i hope thats her he thought.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Elincia rolled over and looked at Rioter. She then transferred her thoughts. "Oh nothing, just bathing in the sun, lol. Plus, the sand feels nice on my fur." She got up and padded over to him. "Nice to see you here though, are you thirsty at all?" She then transformed to her human form, and grabbed her bag, getting out the gallon of water and handing it to him. "Go ahead, i have plenty." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:04 pm

"yeah thanks but you kinda far out are you always wandering this far" as he took the jug and took a swig. He put his sword away and sat down to get a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:52 pm

elincia smiled. "no problem Smile And yeah, i wonder around alot. I enjoy nature. lol"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm

"must be nice to just let go" he said "there's not many places i can relax its just... not in my blood to let myself..." he trailed off "i'm sorry i'm sure you don't wanna hear about me. Nature huh yeah it sure is nice to let the fresh air in your lungs."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Elincia laughed and patted the sand next to her. "Come site Rioter, i don't mind hearing about your life at all, in fact, i'd enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:22 pm

"Ha you say that now but i guess ill have to tell someone" he said "its just I've always had trouble taking my mind off all of what could go wrong. I think about every way possible to escape things that might never happen. But I know of a place around here that no ones found yet that helps me relax." why am i saying all this am i going insane he thought.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:48 am

Elincia nodded and laid a hand on his leg. "It's alright, we all think about things at some point, just some more than others, but that's okay. I tend to do the same.. Reason being why people find me in the weirdest places sitting by myself: Its good that you have a spot of your own as well. It really helps doesnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Riotier jumps slightly at the unexpected contact "yeah it does help a lot help quiets all the racket of my mind" he said
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:59 pm

A large boom came over the sand dunes as a large plume of sand flew up into the air. Elysia, in the form of a large Chinese Dragon fell from the sky and began to roll around in the sand. Twisting and writhing, she kicked up a large dust cloud that could be seen from miles around.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Elincia hear a boom off not too far in the distance, then watched as a cloud of dust appeared. "Hmm.. Rioter, seems somethings going on over there, wanna check it out with me really quick? I have a feeling its another laguz." She smiled then shifted to her wolf form. I can even give you a ride, if youd like.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 pm

"I suppose we should but I'd fell better walking if it's the same to you" Riotier said as he watched the sand begin to drift back down.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Elysia continued to roll around in the sand. She was making such a ruckus that she didn't notice the pair approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Elincia saw that the noise was indeed a laguz, in fact it was a Dragon. She shifted to her wolf form and bounded off towards the dragon laguz.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Riotier as usual takes a pace of a stroll to the location of the racket and dust to find a rather familiar looking dragon rolling about in the sand "Well this is unexpected" he said to himself then shouted to get the oblivious dragons attention "Elysia what are you doing out in the dessert."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 pm

The chinese dragon righted herself and searched for the voice she had heard. Upon locating the duo, she changed back into her human form. "I enjoy the warmth. Everywhere else is so much colder it gives me chills. The desert sun warms my bones."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Elinica turned back to her human form as well then smiled at the girl "She has almost the same reason as me, except it warms my fur.. not my bones.." she laughed and then approached the girl. "Are you alright? I'm Elincia by the way Smile And your Elysia??"
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 pm

"Yes, Elysia" Riotier answers Elincia's question while looking at the dragon girl "The both of you come out here to warm up that's strange I come out here to cool down." he says while glancing around the dunes and the small crater Elysia made during her antics.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Elysia curtsied as she greeted her leader. "The one and only." She rose and addressed Riotier, "Yes, I'm a dragon so, I have a higher than normal body temperature. As such, other areas feel rather chilly to me."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Elincia smiled at the girl then hugged her. "Nice to meet you dear. I hope i do you kindly and are a good enough leader." Elincia looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:17 pm

"It's nice to see you again Elysia even if it's way out here" Riotier said "We should all get together someplace again but I really should get going to where i was heading it isn't to far if you care to join me... as long as you two don't tell anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solidarity oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity oasis   Solidarity oasis Empty

Back to top Go down

Solidarity oasis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Outside Areas :: Dessert-
Jump to: