Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
New eyes and powers EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
New eyes and powers EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
New eyes and powers EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
New eyes and powers EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
New eyes and powers EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
New eyes and powers EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
New eyes and powers EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
New eyes and powers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
New eyes and powers EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
New eyes and powers I_vote_lcapNew eyes and powers I_voting_barNew eyes and powers I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
New eyes and powers I_vote_lcapNew eyes and powers I_voting_barNew eyes and powers I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

New eyes and powers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

New eyes and powers Empty
PostSubject: New eyes and powers   New eyes and powers EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:20 am

I strode towards the temple. Where keita had been buried. Along with elincia. I entered carefully and popped open a capsule. Keita's remaining followers must have had some pride in their leader. I ran my fingers down keita. Before taking his eyes. A simple procedure. Using a demon scroll.
After hours of the procedure. Fletcher emerged. Into the light. Opening his new eyes. Along with the eyes had come visions of what keita had seen. He new of magic. More void magic. Powerfull void magic. He ha not been able I learn it himself. But also refused to teach fletcher due to its power.
Fletcher walked through a portal. Backwards into time. Prepared for training with his old mentor.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: New eyes and powers   New eyes and powers EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Lethe had been near the temple sleeping when she heard a being walk up who looked familiar. She had been laying there in hopes someone would come by so she could get in... The door had been locked, but she had a feeling about this place. When the man approached she ducked down so he wouldn't see and waited quietly as he went inside. She then followed him silently through the door, only to find her great aunt buried inside, and she wanted to know so much more.. and to ask... But she was already too late, the man she had been following was escaping through a portal. "Drat.."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: New eyes and powers   New eyes and powers EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Harsolf was following ren for awhile trying to see if he would lead him to elincia's body He waited for a bit before going in after before he started following him he saw lethe go in after him What the hell is she doing here? Harsolf mumbled He followed lethe in to see elincia's and keita's body He moved towards elincia's body to pick it up
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: New eyes and powers   New eyes and powers EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:51 pm

I appeared back into the room through the portal. Coming forwards in time so I was in the right time period. I was outside "god damn..." I muttered as I began the incantation to lock the door. Not noticing people inside.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: New eyes and powers   New eyes and powers EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Harsolf took Elincia and started toward the door sensing a man on the other side Harsolf called to lethe "Come on we need to get out of here i think the man is gonna close the door!" Harsolf shouted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New eyes and powers   New eyes and powers Empty

Back to top Go down

New eyes and powers
Page 1 of 1