Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Raban's Blood Magic EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Raban's Blood Magic EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Raban's Blood Magic EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Raban's Blood Magic EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Raban's Blood Magic EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Raban's Blood Magic EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Raban's Blood Magic EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Raban's Blood Magic EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Raban's Blood Magic EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Raban's Blood Magic I_vote_lcapRaban's Blood Magic I_voting_barRaban's Blood Magic I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Raban's Blood Magic I_vote_lcapRaban's Blood Magic I_voting_barRaban's Blood Magic I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Raban's Blood Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raban

Raban

Raban's Blood Magic Empty
PostSubject: Raban's Blood Magic   Raban's Blood Magic EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Name of Spell(s): Blood Tar Trap
Type: Defensive/b]
Effect(s): Blood pool will appear around the opponents feet making him or her immobile for 3 post turns.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Continous
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Non-verbal
Weakness/Cost: Can restrain opponents movement but not hands unless they were on said hands and kneeling, requires 1 post wait in battle.

Name of Spell(s): Rejuvenation
Type:Supplementary
Effect(s): Makes Raban back to full strength through blood magic.
Passive or Active or Continuous:[ Active/b]
[b]Verbal or Non-Verbal: Non-Verbal

Weakness/Cost: Won't be able to use blood magic for 2 post turns.

Name of Spell(s): Blood Monsters
Type: Defensive
Effect(s): 3 Blood Beasts come from a blood portal that closes immediately after they are summoned they are required to be killed within [4 posts], they can attack and slice the enemy or cause internal bleeding with their unhuman strength.  
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal [Speak in a ancient tongue]
Weakness/Cost: Raban cannot fight when they are summoned, he needs rest period which is [2 posts of the 4]
Image:

Name of Spell(s): Red Eye of Madness
Type: Supplementary
Effect(s): The right eye making the blood magic 2x its power.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Passive
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Non-Verbal

Name of Spell(s): Blood Pool
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Effect(s): Gives off more power and energy to amplify blood magic and its casting speed by 5x lasting for the rest of the battle.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active/Continous
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal [Speaking in Ancient Tongue]
Weakness/Cost: Needs a build-up within 2 post wait.
[/b]

Name of Spell(s): Blood Cocoon
Type: Offensive
Effect(s): Red threads slither around in battle unseen to the eye to slowly envelope the enemy in a cocoon constricting them to death and making them immobile. Automatically starts within the first post of either user or enemy.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active/Continous
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Non-Verbal
Weakness/Cost: Makes enemy immobile once the threads are wounded and wrapped on arms and legs then neck. [One post for each thread to get to arms, legs, and neck only to engulf them in 6 turns] [It costs a Blood Pool for constriction and immobility]
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Raban's Blood Magic   Raban's Blood Magic EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:09 am

Approved. But blood magic is supposed to use your blood, causing you to get weaker as you use it. But these are low level spells so I suppose it's okay.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Raban's Blood Magic   Raban's Blood Magic EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:29 am

Not trying to be mean but I hate it when people limit my favorite magic(blood magic) to using oneself's blood.

First and formost blood magic is the practice of using blood as a potent fuel for casting spells. This blood can come from the mage or sacrafices -willing or not.(not sure many would be willing but blood magic can be done with animal blood)- As such, the use of blood magic often allows a mage to cast spells that would otherwise be outside of the mage's abilities. Blood magic can also be used to summon spirits and create shades (be it the person who summoned the spirit that created the shade or another person the spirit sees fit. Note: being turn into a shade wouldn't change your race but give you access to the magic of the summoner.)

When I say mage I mean the caster of the spell. (You can limit it to one can't take over control of another that is fine cause I see that as OP example I use blood magic to take control of Echo, Shikyo, and Fletcher Ren and make them do as I wish would be OP and harsh to the people who lost control of their characters)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Raban's Blood Magic   Raban's Blood Magic EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:17 am

Ok then. I see your point. Raban you can use any blood you have immediate acess too. Be it of an animal your own or even stray blood from the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raban's Blood Magic   Raban's Blood Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Raban's Blood Magic
Page 1 of 1