Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Echo's Arc Magic EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Echo's Arc Magic EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Echo's Arc Magic EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Echo's Arc Magic EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Echo's Arc Magic EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Echo's Arc Magic EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Echo's Arc Magic EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Echo's Arc Magic EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Echo's Arc Magic EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Echo's Arc Magic I_vote_lcapEcho's Arc Magic I_voting_barEcho's Arc Magic I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Echo's Arc Magic I_vote_lcapEcho's Arc Magic I_voting_barEcho's Arc Magic I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Echo's Arc Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Echo's Arc Magic Empty
PostSubject: Echo's Arc Magic   Echo's Arc Magic EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Name of Spell(s): Arc of Embodiment
Type: Offensive
Effect(s): A limited spell. The user of this spell is limited to this spell only, along with the Arc of Time. The Arc of Embodiment allows the user to materialize objects at their will; anything they can imagine. Objects materialized must be real objects that have been seen in history, and all objects materialized are inanimate. For example, the user cannot materialize a lion. They can, however, produce inanimate objects with a seal that gives them remote control over their creation.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal
Weakness/Cost After an object is materialized, the user cannot cast another offensive spell for five posts.

Name of Spell(s): Arc of Time
Type: Supplementary
Effect(s): This spell cannot affect additional spells casted by the user. The user can manipulate time to transport anything into the future or the past; even other spells. Anything transported returns back to its normal time two posts after the spell is casted. The user can also manipulate the speed of anything directed towards him (for defensive purposes only).
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Non-Verbal
Weakness/Cost If the user manipulates speed, he is restricted from using another spell for two posts.

Back to top Go down

Echo's Arc Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo's Arc Magic   Echo's Arc Magic EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:13 am

So this spell is a Transmutation Spell and can Transform Non-living things into living things ...
I love it
Approved
Wish Edward had this
Also would it work for a human ?
Example ~ Dead corpse ~ undead corpse
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Echo's Arc Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo's Arc Magic   Echo's Arc Magic EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Reviving the dead is too OP, man. If someone were to do that, then they could just manipulate how the dead are in any way they wish. They could even make them godlike in the undead state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Echo's Arc Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo's Arc Magic   Echo's Arc Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo's Arc Magic
Page 1 of 1