Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The body in peices. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The body in peices. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The body in peices. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The body in peices. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The body in peices. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The body in peices. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The body in peices. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The body in peices. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The body in peices. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The body in peices. I_vote_lcapThe body in peices. I_voting_barThe body in peices. I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The body in peices. I_vote_lcapThe body in peices. I_voting_barThe body in peices. I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The body in peices.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

The body in peices. Empty
PostSubject: The body in peices.   The body in peices. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:17 am

I walk and stumble over a body. As I look over the body I see its heart missing I try to collect the soul but fail and think what kind of beast would do this the pour things soul was taken why would one do that they must have been after power. I then see the color of the hair and the wings this was Bastion the leader of the angels the supposed strongest of us. I scream "whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! He was good he didn't deserve this he never wronged a person." Then think I need to train what if this person was to come back they have a power draining ability I need something to conter that.

(Closed this is to fuel my training)
Back to top Go down

The body in peices.
Page 1 of 1