Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWandering Through The Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barWandering Through The Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWandering Through The Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barWandering Through The Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Wandering Through The Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:42 pm

(Fair point. Just trying to see if it would pass unnoticed)
I saw that he materialized a different sword in his right hand. I had just enough time to split my sword in two to block the other one, and then kick our assaulter back once more. I caught my kunai as they were deflected and threw them once he was kicked back, and gave Asami enough time to try to escape for the fourth time.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:52 pm

I smiled as I was behind them. Slashing at them both with both swords. I was growing tired "let me show you the demon blade dance..." I muttered as my sword related skills increased. Along with chaos booster Being activated.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:55 pm

"Alright, time to dance with the devil!" I shouted, equiping my gantlets and punching one of the swords, electricity traveling back to the user. "Quite the shocking experience if I do say so myself!" I shouted, punching him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Black lightning flowed over both swords canceling out the electric pulses and damaging all who touched them "let me show you true swordsmanship!" I said as I began to slash at him from all angles 111 times per second for 6 seconds "666 mother fucker" one down one to go.. I thought as I struck 3 seconds
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:59 am

(An attack from all angles and sides hmm? Interesting, try this!) I thought, activating my regeneration powers. (His blades cancel out lightning, fine then, combine flame and lightning.) I thought backing out before he initiated the dance, guarding with my guantlets for the first second, pulling kunai out on the second, and sending them flying at him on the third. "Kirin Kunai!" (Those two now have the ability to warp in and out of existence at a mere thought, and have the heat of a meteor backing them up.)
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:01 pm

In the time that all of this was happening, I somehow managed to get out of there, and take the woman Masaaki charged me with taking care of to a safe place to get her the attention that she needed.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm afraid you will die here misaaki. As the last the seconds kicked in I stopped giving him the sucurity of blocking when I started going for blind points. I backed off and watched the cut riddled body of misaaki "ten seconds...any last words?" No one could heal the damage the magic and poison on the blades caused. Ad I think misaaki new that. I grinned as I waited for angel slayer to kill him. To steal his life from him "goodbye..."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:56 pm

I laughed as he said the word "death". (One) "Well, I guess this is it for me then." I said, falling down to the ground, "Good fight." (Two-Three) (Asami, take care of yourself and our dear maiden.) (Four) "Quin, if you're still here, run, run with all your might." I said, coughing up blood. (Five-Six) "Just one last thing to say warrior of darkness. In your dance, you neglected to see my kunai coming, KIRIN!" In that moment, one kunai struck the warrior in the chest, the other in the back, and a heaven's bolt came forth, one that could not be canceled. "Shocking isn't it?"(Seven-nine) (Well Claire, looks like I get to see you again now.) As was my final thought.
Masaaki Amaterasu
1998-2014
Dead for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 pm

I icknowleged the last words. He was pride full. And I admired that. No matter how televised I was. The kunai struck my but by the time the lightning had hit I was alreaddy back in hell. Miss kid corpse now a pile of ash.
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 pm

When the woman was safe and in Quin's care, I raced back to the battlefield to see if Masaaki had died. I found a pile of ash, and scorch marks throughout the area, and burning trees. I found an azure phoenix feather among the ash pile and figured out what had happened. "Release, and reconstruct!" I shouted, with it, Masaaki's body materialized, without poison in the system, now he was merely dead.
"Blood transfusion!" I said, doing what needed to be done. He woke up and we flew away from that place, him having to carry and heal me due to the effects of the Revival process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Through The Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2