Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Shurikan's Forest Discovery I_vote_lcapShurikan's Forest Discovery I_voting_barShurikan's Forest Discovery I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Shurikan's Forest Discovery I_vote_lcapShurikan's Forest Discovery I_voting_barShurikan's Forest Discovery I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Shurikan's Forest Discovery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shurikan

Shurikan

Shurikan's Forest Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:59 am

Shurikan slowly paced through the tall bouts of grass. He glanced up occasionally squinting as the sun glared into his pupils.
What are those?
He pondered glancing at the tall smooth gray stones strutting up from the earth. He neared the stones only to realize they were actually the remains of an old fortress. Stepping over the old gray bricks he started sifting through the rubble hoping to find what secrets it held. After about twenty minutes of sifting through junk he found nothing of value. He glanced to the sky,
Looks like I have about thirty minutes till sundown.
He started heading home, carefully placing his feet so he would not trip over the debris. While he was about to exit the ruins a glint of light grabbed his attention from the corner of his eye. He turned inquisitively, curious to what had caused the flash. Slowly he started removing the rubble that covered the object.
It is a chest!
Shurikan opened the chest to find several scrolls with peculiar runes on them. He gasped in awe after seeing the scrolls and almost dropped the box.
These are not just scrolls but magic scrolls!
He looked both ways to be sure nobody was currently watching him and proceeded to stash the scrolls into his satchel. He began to start back home, anxious to investigate his discoveries further on his arrival. However as he was walking he paused, hearing the shrubbery near him shaking as if he was not alone in the forest...
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:53 am

I was hiking through the forest and going through a shrubbery bush until I got caught on said bush. "damn bush..." I whisper to myself. I cut myself free I look around to find a fortress..."I wonder..." I head in.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:01 am

Gajeel was hunting in the forest.He was moving quietly from place to place.His ears twitched at the sound of what seemed to be a bush.The sound was pretty loud so he easily picked it up.He followed to where the noise came from.
Doesn't seem to be an animal.The sounds and vibrations it made on the earth tell me it's something that walks erect on two legs.I wonder what it is,because judging by the sound it's not small.He moves in quietly until he is certain he is close.He was about to move in on whatever made the sound when he stepped on a twig which made a loud snapping sound.
Crap!I think he heard me.He quickly hid behind a tree careful not to make any more sound.
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:12 am

Shurikan, hearing more noise and seeing a figure emerge from the brush drew his bow in defense.
"WHO ARE YOU?"
He asked, hiding his anxiety. He glanced quickly to his bag to assure that the scrolls are still resting snugly in their pocket.
"If you are attempting to rob me it will not work!"
Shurikan hollered at the figure. He glanced around taking notice of his surroundings in case he needed to flee.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Gajeel was hiding behind a tree.He heard someones voice.
Ah,it's just a human.They pose no threat.
He came out from behind the tree and saw looked by the at the person.
"I'm not trying to rob you.By the way if you shoot that trust me that won't put a dent in my coat."
He looked around and noticed someone else by feeling the earth's vibrations.He could tell it was to the right of him.
"Come on out,I know your there."
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 pm

Shurikan slowly lowered his bow knowing he would be no match for a weathered opponent such as this wolf-like creature.

I am still pretty weak compared to some of the creatures in Gallia, I need to be careful.

Shurikan decided, keeping the bow knocked in case of an attack.

"How did you find me?"

He exclaimed training his eyes on the large wolf creature...
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm

"I can hear,smell and feel you.By feeling I mean I can feel the vibrations in the earth that tell em your exact location and what you are doing.I trained a very long time to heighten my senses."
He looked at the bow and sighed.
"I'm not gonna hurt you so you can put the bow down.By the way,why are you here?It's dangerous going out here alone.Especially at night since strange things tend to happen at night."
He turned around and looked at the bag.
"What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Slowly, Shurikan eased the tension held in his bow until it adapted back to its original position.
"I have lived in another part of these woods since I was young, I may be youthful but don't take me as a fool."
He slowly placed his hand defensively on the bag and stepped back slightly in fear the wolf might be wanting the mysterious cargo he had acquired.
"Oh these? They are just... Some strange artifacts I found while exploring the ruins to the north. I was going to take them to my place for further examination... Please do not take them, I don't want any trouble"
Shurikan remarked with a nervous tone coming to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 pm

"I won't take them,I just wanna see them.I can get a bit curious.Don't be scared I don't hurt anyone if they never done me wring so you're safe around me.I'm Gajeel by the way."
Where is that other person.I think he's gone.
"Can I please take a look at that artifact?I can use archive magic to decipher it."
He looks at the sky as the sun starts to set.
"Come to my cabin it's safer there.I don't want anything to happen to someone I just met."
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:42 pm

He seems genuinely interested in the scrolls, maybe he really will be able to help me encrypt them. Shurikan speculated.
"The name is Shurikan"
He nodded toward Gajeel in respect.
"I will follow you to your cabin, but I get to hold onto the scrolls"
He began to follow the wolf carefully through the ever-darkening forest.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:49 pm

"Stay close to me.You can't see in the dark like I can.You can get lost easily."
He walked past a seemingly endless maze of trees.Gajeel didn't look like he was lost.He lived heer most of his life and knows every inch of the huge forest.
I hope nothing...strange happens on our way back.
There was roughly any moonlight poking through the dense trees.Gajeel was constantly checking to see if Shurikan was behind him.He didn't want to lose the boy.
As they made their way through the forest they come up onto a clearing.A patch of forest with grass instead of trees.In the middle was a cabin.It looked clean and well made.
"C'mon you can come in."
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Shurikan stopped, taking a look at the cozy little cabin in the clearing. Small puffs of smoke illuminated by the moon flowed from the chimney and light stretched across the grass from the windows. Shurikan stepped inside and took off his bag. He then proceeded to dump the contents of the bag onto an oak wood table inside the cabin.
Four ancient looking scrolls with a strange language inscribed upon them and a transparent sapphire stone... How strange.
"What do you think they mean?" He questioned while turning to Gajeel.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:06 pm

"I don't know give me a second."
He opens the scrolls and lines them up.He starts making hand signs and the bumps his fists.
"Archive magic:Script."
A magic rune circle with a golden color emits from his hands and transfers to the paper.The script on the paper glow as they seemed to lift up from the paper and it deciphered the first scroll.
Divine Armory Magic.This magic is used by gods.It enchants weaponry and armor.The weaponry and/or armor enchanted gains the ability to self repair.Added to the effects of the original armor and weapons.
"So if I broke a weapon it will repair itself?That's what the first scroll says.Break one of your arrows and hand it to me.I wanna try something."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:45 pm

I trace my steps back to my motorcycle after finding nothing at the structure... "I wonder what Gajeel is doing...." I say to myself. I get on my motorcycle and I head to Gajeel's house
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 pm

As I flew through the woods on a daily stroll, I noticed a slight difference in the atmosphere. (Somebody's using coal nearby). I looked around trying to find the source, and found a small cabin well hidden within the dense green foliage. I then saw a stranger on a motorcycle heading to that same location. I descended into his blindspot as to not alarm him. A few moments later he stopped outside the cabin. I followed, wary of possible combatants.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:27 pm

I pull up to Gajeel's place and walk up to the door "why did I feel like I was followed?" I thought to myself before knocking on the door
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:37 pm

"Hold on I'll get the door hide the scrolls." He says whispering.
He walks up to the door and sees Quin.
"Hey Quin.You need anything?"
He scratches the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:47 pm

(A wolf answered the door. Hmm..., I better blend in and watch how this plays out).
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:02 am

Shurikan quickly stashes the scrolls behind a bookshelf.
So many interuptions, looks like we will have to unravel their secrets later I suppose.
After securely hiding the scrolls he walks to the front to meet the visitor along with Gajeel.

Last edited by Shurikan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:55 am

"Come in Quin.We were just about to start gaming!.Wanna join?"
As Quin walks in I notice another smell.
Someone else is here.I can smell them.
"Help yourself to whatever you want Quin,you too Shurikan."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:28 am

(Who's that other man there? Ah darn, the wolf guy just detected me, I better hide my scent.) Masaaki blended his scent to that of the trees and began to move slowly closer when the wolf turned his head. (What are you hiding from me?)
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Shurikan accepted Gajeel's invitation to help himself, so he went to the kitchen and poured the group a round of drinks.
As he brought them to the group he kept glancing nervously at the hidden scrolls.
"Do you guy's know each other well?" He asked Gajeel.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:31 pm

(I wonder why that guy keeps glancing nervously over at that shelf... unless) I thought, inching forward with such caution that one could mistake me for an animal. (Just what do you have?)
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:34 pm

"Yeah he's a good friend.He comes here often."Gajeel took a quick glance where the scrolls are and pretended not see anything.
The smell is gone but I know he's still there.I heard something rustle and the vibrations tell me it's something that walks on two legs.I'll just pretend to not notice him.I hope when Quin leaves we can look at the scrolls.
Gajeel looks away and brings a bottle of scotch and pops it open and begins to drink.He walks over to the living room and turns on the PS3 and Xbox 360 and hand each a controller.
"Pick whatever game you want."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:40 pm

I sit down on the couch and pick up a controller "How about a classic?" I rustle through the collection of games "Ah here it is..." I hold up the game its Medal of Honor: European Assault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery Empty

Back to top Go down

Shurikan's Forest Discovery
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next