Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 I_voting_barShurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 I_voting_barShurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Shurikan's Forest Discovery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 pm

"Go ahead.I'm just gonna play Borderlands 2.It's a good game."
He takes another sip of scotch.
I don't think the scrolls are that well hidden.I'll have to hide them somewhere else soon.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

I sense the feeling of high tension and I look around the room "whats wrong guys? seem kinda tense...."
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 pm

"I'm just a bit tired and I just found this guy in the woods and I'm kinda worried that someone is watching us."He looks out the window and senses someone there."That feeling sends chills dopwn my spine."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm

I pop a vial of blood then look over my shoulder "I know what you mean... It was like that on the way here"
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm

"I still feel uneasy.You think we should ignore it?"He glances at the window again then turns back to the game.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:54 pm

I was now close enough to see inside the house, but they couldn't quite see me back. I began scanning the bookshelf the man was looking at some time ago. Everything seemed to be in order... wait, what do we have here? A scroll, and not just one of them. I see, that's what they're hiding from me. I began to look for an alternate way in and found no other means of letting myself inside. I could tell that their state was growing more and more agitated as I got closer. (I'll just wait a little and see for myself what's in those scrolls when they open them.) I thought, backing off a little.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Someone is here.I can sense them.Can't let the scrolls be seen by anyone else."Be right back.I'm getting another bottle of scotch."
He gets up while they aren't looking and he picks up the scrolls and takes them to his room.He opens a false plank in the floor and drops the scrolls in.He made sure here was no way to get in unless someone passes through him first.
There thats better.He grabs a bottle of scotch and comes back and pops it open.He goes back and sits down and continues gaming."Sorry I took a while.Couldn't find a bottle of scotch so I went to my room and grabbed one from there.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:38 pm

(Tch... figures he'd move them. Now I have to figure out where he moved them to. He must have hidden them in a secret place only he knows about. Oh well, like I said before, I'll just sit and wait until they decide to open them so I can see what secrets they hold.) I thought, still not giving away my position.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:48 pm

I know someone else is here.I just can find out where.If i used magic to find him then it would look suspicious.He tried to not look shakened by this and kept playing games.When I open the scrolls I'll make sure no one can see them from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm

(Come to think of it, they might try to open the scrolls in secret. What am I to do then? Hmm... this is quite the perplexing situation. I wonder who else could be after those scrolls. They're sure doing their best to keep them hidden from view. I wonder..., Ha!, that's what I'll do! Now I just need to guess the trajectory of something like that, and possible counter measures.)
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Wait,Just closing off vision won't be enough.I have to completely close off the magic energy coming from the scrolls with some sort of seal.He sighs and tries not to think about it.He continues playing games.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:03 pm

(They'll be expecting some sort of magic, but what I have in store is something a little out of the box. Time to set it into action, Atomic bonding activate!) I sank into the ground and became one with it, I then traveled under the house undetected because it was not magic that I was using, but merely a cloaking skill I had picked up on. I noticed a strange dent in the flooring and inspected further. I found a secret compartment underneath a floorboard. (Smart, but not quite good enough to hide them from me.) I reached up to them and used the same skill I used to merge my body to merge the scrolls with the ground beneath them. I then traveled back to my original position, and very slowly and stealthily, made my escape.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Gajeels ears twitched to a noise in the ground.He felt vibrations in the earth and immediately went to his room to find the scrolls gone.FUCK.Alright I got a plan. He closed the door and claps his hands.He left a trace that he was here.I can trap him.His hands hit the ground and followed the trace that Masaaki left.Alchemic restraint.An immense amount of force is put on the thiefs body trapping him underground with no means of escape.
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Shurikan was startled by Gajeel's sudden actions and reflexively grabs his bow.
"What is wrong? Are they safe?" He questioned. Before he heared Gajeel's answer Shurikan ran to the book cases to be sure the scrolls are still there.
"BLAST, THE SCROLLS! THEY ARE MISSING" (not aware of the circumstances) Shurikan assumes somebody in the cabin has tricked him and taken the scrolls.
"I thought I could trust you guys!" He yelled in despair at the loss of his artifacts.
"Where have they gone?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Looking dumbfounded I look at Shuriken "I don't know what you guys are talking about"
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:05 am

"Got em!"He says from loudly from his room.He smiled at his actions.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:06 am

I walk up to Gajeel "got who?"
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 am

"This guy who just broke in."He begins to pull out the man from under the ground.Gotta make sure he can't see the scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:06 pm

"Not quite good enough my good sir. I thank you for pulling me out of the ground though, makes escape a lot easier for me. Atomic merging sequence activate!" With those words, I began to dissapate at his fingertips. "You see, I'm not really here now, I'm all around you." I said, vanishing through the wall. I began to read the scrolls as I floated upwards with the air, for the scrolls bonded to the air just like I had, so I was the only one who could read them at the time. I noticed a peculiarity immediately after opening the first scroll. (But that can't be... this is... this is my wife's handwriting!)
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:28 pm

"Damn it, he is getting away!" Shurikan exhales in despair.
"Gajeel, Quindaro! What do you guys know about creating magic barriers? Perhaps if we could surround the area around the cabin we could stop him before he makes a full escape!" He yells while running to the door with his bow drawn.
"I will watch outside in case he reappears anywhere nearby! We can't let him keep our scrolls!"
Once outside the cabin, shurikan keeps an trained eye on his surroundings.
"Nothing will be able to escape my sight, not even the slightest breeze will go unnoticed." Shurikan says remembering his parents lessons about hunting and observing changes in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:37 pm

(That fool, he can't hit air, but I am running out of time. I better pick up the pace.) I began to float upwards past the cloud level, still vexed as to why my wife had written these scrolls. "When did you do this, Claire?" I said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:40 pm

"Right."He runs outside and at blinding speed he draws a circle around the huge area.He makes different symbols and runes within the circle.He jumps back into the center if the huge circle.
"Fairy Sphere!"He says while smacking his hands on the ground.A giant golden glow emits from the circle digging into the ground and creating a sphere.The sphere makes it so absolutely nothing can get out nor in.Nothing can pass through it.Not even phasing through it would work.Anything that tries to get out is stopped dead in it's tracks.The sphere is deactivated when the castor chooses."It's litterally impossible to get out now.Not even energy or air will seep through."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm

I immediately noticed the sphere enveloping the area. (That wolf knows magic? Wait, if air can't get through here, then how is everyone going to breathe? This is not what I had in mind and I'm definitely not gonna be responsible for the deaths of three beings. I need more time to analyze these.... *sigh*, fine, I'll drop them off and come back later.) I thought, packing the scrolls into a tight bundle, and defusing with the air. I had shown my position with intention for giving the scrolls back. It then occured to me that I might threaten to burn these scrolls, but then I couldn't analyze them further. I decided to descend and return them, so I did.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm

(You Baka they can breathe the air that's already there.) "Someone is coming down.Be ready."He stared as the person descended.
Back to top Go down
Shurikan

Shurikan

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Shurikan walks up to the stranger descending from the sky.
"Why have you taken our scrolls?"
As the stranger reluctantly hands the scrolls back, Shurikan looks at him with a slight glare in his eye.
*Sigh*
"I apologize for coming off so cross, but I believe these may be some of the last scrolls left on Gallia from early Delterian settlers. I myself am from Delteria, but I am unable to return until I have found a few more Delterian Relics. These scrolls are some of them, and will hopefully be able to prove the innocence of our king." Shurikan carefully places the scrolls into his backpack.
"I will explain more later if you are interested, but for now we need to decipher these. I know one is written in an ancient Delterian tongue and I should be able to understand that one. However the other ones are unfamiliar to me and I believe they are spells which could help me protect myself and others while on my journey."
Shurikan removes the scroll with Delterian text and hands the bag with the other relics to Gajeel.
"You have gained my trust, hopefully together we can discover the secret behind them. How long do you think they will take to read?" He then turns to the stranger that came from the sky.
"Please do not think of taking the scrolls again, also why were you so curious to steal them in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shurikan's Forest Discovery   Shurikan's Forest Discovery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shurikan's Forest Discovery
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next